User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aliasing

He was banned. Higor lifted it. No one is to lift anyone elses ban.

NexGen ID bans are easily bypassable.
    There's like 15 players out of the server right now with PERMA, most will bypass and get another stupid perma in a vicious circle which will definetely take out a player out of all the uK servers for a very stupid reason.
    Also, a single NexGen ban with 6 ID's and (only) Bruja's MAC address on it?

I said on the other thread, there's a huge lack of common sense going on and it's hurting the server more than any update/downgrade on the modules.
    Apply bans one by one, full ID and MAC, double check for real player name and time them for 1 week.
    Use bans with multiple ID's, MAC's etc only when grouping up all of those you clearly don't want back for far more serious offenses.

And check the goddamn server config, it's surprising enough that the missing headshot effects issue hasn't been solved so far.

What's wrong with the server config? No one seems to complain since the rebuild and when I did rebuild, I added SiegeIV007 with LC and nexgen rollback to Version 111. No one knew it wasn't zp and people still complained....If you can explain a bit further about what config needs to be checked, let me know. ATM it's very difficult with my schedule and many servers to keep close tabs as someone focusing on one server can. Also, nexgen was update last night and the multiple HWID is fine in to group bans together, just takes a simple GAP search to retrieve, remove and update the ban. I re-added the ban anyway without this guys on list.

Also, yes, this may cause some people to not come to forum. However, kids or people behaving like kids don't seem to learn (especially on internet) how to behave and do not seem to understand that we are not a babysitting alternative.
    Last edited by SAM; 11-10-2013 at 02:14 PM.

I don't know why you guys are bitching at each other for but the headshot animation is still missing, indeed. Not that I haven't mentioned this half a dozens times before.. I simply can't be bothered anymore with siege.

Well, I can understand why Higor might be upset however, it's nothing to do with me that the animation isn't there? And quiet frankly if he is angry, it's down to everyone's response to his work. Of which he did tons of, while everyone moaned. So he has the right to be pissed. Now I understand why @Feralidragon didn't want to develop Siege.

well he knew what it would bring him into once he started developing siege further.

the difference is siege was perfectly fine... at least for the public server... in fact there was multiple versions that played fine without all these complaints...

you don't alter a mod and roll it out quickly without a way to go back...... and then not expect people to bitch... any frustration Higor has had to deal with he brought it on himself really.... me moskva and sw got a lot of heat this season for mistake and problems so I can understand but I didn't go off and hide from them..

its working much better now anyway.. for me at least and I didn't even notice the headshot animation

there is a brazilian player that is doing the seme... i dont know are, and how he put the seme name of other players when the original is already on server... i saw him using aliasing as effer (dub) and daniela

Yes he was banned yesterday. So as long as no one lifts it he can come here and post about his behavior before it is lifted.

If you see anyone doing this let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    there is a brazilian player that is doing the seme... i dont know are, and how he put the seme name of other players when the original is already on server... i saw him using aliasing as effer (dub) and daniela
    that's easy.

Thread Information