mapvote

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mapvote

mapvote

hey guys, i like ur server and i think its perfectly set since i like nwctf and comboinstagib ctf. there is only one problem. the mapvote need to reset way before.

the most played nwctf maps are: azkanize, bleak, cynosure, incinerator, vaultcity, november, ranel, wootabulous and maybe thornsv2

and the most played combo maps are: fragwhores, picture perfect, abreeze, andaction, comboking, duku(i hate that map but its popular...), liandridocks and wootabulous.

after all those maps are played, the only maps left we can vote are shit maps imo. and people leave cause there is no good maps left. please make the mapvote reset before. ur server can only be better if u do so.

i suggest u to add ctf-k-lined. its a good map for nw and combo i think.

Yes. I've been meaning to make a list of maps again. I'll be back in a bit.

There are good maps in combo that players dont knows só they dont vote, remix the list of maps maybe can give a chance to other maps or chage to only 2 blocked maps to each mod. I'm not fan of nw, but if players plays only this there, then give them more maps, not 2 or 3 new maps but a big packet of assorted maps.

Yes, I left the server when there are no good ones left to vote, yes I vote others ( like mango that's really a good one) but I'm ever the only, I like play in ig bcs of the amount of the maps.

And more, remove the biggest maps that no one plays bcs they cause tiredness , in insta and combo the best choice are medium or small maps, this make the list more clean of garbage.

+delete andaction

Quote Originally Posted by PK+ View Post

And more, remove the biggest maps that no one plays bcs they cause tiredness , in insta and combo the best choice are medium or small maps, this make the list more clean of garbage.

+delete andaction
    The problem with andaction and other maps is that we have SOOO many similar maps on there that it gets boring, repetitive and people quit. Andaction, Denise, Fragwhores, PicturePerfect & THorns are all basically the same map. Maps where people love to lame and just play DM. There's no CTF element on these maps. 1 is enough to get the lameness out but move on and play a map where people can outsmart you as well as outplay you.

when it comes to instagib ctf servers there are so many maps out there that by the time i scroll and find the one I want to vote - the voting is usually over lol,

why not leave like one third of them
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

There is/was a map on a rocket boost server I used to play on that probably work well with grapple, I think it was called CTF-Dom, from what I remember it was a figure of eight map with a lower route underneath, a few teles to places in the bases, with at least three different routes to the flags not including teles.

It's not a flat map btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it: http://ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Ma...le=ctf-dom.zip

- - - Updated - - -
    @SAM that map ^

Now that Chinpo is ball-gagged and cuffed in the basement...

I saw some requests for schmydro and lavagiant from some ye olde tyme skoolers tonight.

From a previous thread:
    And another: http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthr...?3742-NW-MAPS!

CTF-AreaN23-LE103
    CTF-Azcanize-LE102
    CTF-Bleak-CE100
    CTF-BollWerK105
    CTF-Cynosure][LE105
    CTF-Gataka-SE
    CTF-Gauntlet
    CTF-Glacier][-CE105
    CTF-GoliathCaves-LE102
    CTF-Infested-UGL-LE202
    CTF-Julius
    CTF-Lavagiant
    CTF-McSwartzly][
    CTF-November-MLUT
    CTF-Orbital-LE102
    CTF-P4ce-LE101
    CTF-Ranel-JoltEdition
    CTF-Revelation
    CTF-Revenge-LE102
    CTF-Terra-LE102
    CTF-Vaultcity-LE102
    Just one of either CTF-Face-LE-200 or CTF-Face since it doesn't get voted often but still once in a while. LE-103 is way overkill.

This is an achive I put together re: that post http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?byx4x88u2l2xee1 I haven't checked the insides but the link seems good still.

There were also some other suggestions in that post. One was from Higor suggesting Hydro32 http://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal...05/CTF-Hydro32

I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Reworked the mapvote.

Tnx for the mango !!!

But what made you remove nw and create new server? Just for curiosity, I liked the idea.

Haven't completely decided yet but I re-enabled it yesterday after seeing a dozen or so people coming in and asking where it was. The server was empty at the time too so I didn't see the harm in allowing them to play it....

Thread Information