servers and forum dying real fast :( - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thankyoubye

Start ur own plz or stfu

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Okbye

Can you guys @SAM or @Blaze disclose how much keeping the servers and forum going cost per year?
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    Can you guys @SAM or @Blaze disclose how much keeping the servers and forum going cost per year?
    A small fortune. I'd say tops ~3k$

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    A small fortune. I'd say tops ~3k$
    Don't know if you're being serious or not but it's nowhere close to this amount...

10 slot servers are around 8-10$
    Teamspeak server around 20$ for lots of slots

So they are looking at around 40-100$ maximum. I could be wrong but I had servers and teamspeak before, and a 10 slot teamspeak server and 10 slot ut server cost me 20$. Games basically dead so congrats on whoever is paying to keep it alive and spending the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Don't know if you're being serious or not but it's nowhere close to this amount...
    We don't use shared servers which is why our servers have consistently outperformed others over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by jacob88 View Post
    Games basically dead so congrats on whoever is paying to keep it alive and spending the money.
    Thanks appreciation / dig. Fortunately, we have that level of expendable income.

Thankyoubye
    You don't even play this game, but thanks for the input. Those 3 dollars servers you host are really amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by athje View Post
    Start ur own plz or stfu
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Okbye
    I stomp both of you out. Have a seat.
    our servers have consistently outperformed others over the years.
    This is the main reason why I replied. Your servers run like shit, and your player base always complains about the lag. You wouldn't know anything about the players playing since you don't play. Just curious on what the tickrate of the server is. Higher tickrate servers seem to perform better. I guess sparing that extra $2 dollars a month really burns a serious hole in your pocket.

For the record I'll be backshooting every mod that plays on here since they're allowed to backshoot me and talk shit.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    You don't even play this game, but thanks for the input. Those 3 dollars servers you host are really amazing.

I stomp both of you out. Have a seat.

This is the main reason why I replied. Your servers run like shit, and your player base always complains about the lag. You wouldn't know anything about the players playing since you don't play. Just curious on what the tickrate of the server is. Higher tickrate servers seem to perform better. I guess sparing that extra $2 dollars a month really burns a serious hole in your pocket.

For the record I'll be backshooting every mod that plays on here since they're allowed to backshoot me and talk shit.
    Okay I'll just go ahead and pre-ban you now then lastly the cost of the servers would probably buy your ranch farm 5 times over now go milk that cow like a good little faggot

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    Okay I'll just go ahead and pre-ban you now then lastly the cost of the servers would probably buy your ranch farm 5 times over now go milk that cow like a good little faggot
    Aren't you like, 4'11? When you bought that street bike which one did you ask you? child, or adult?

Another question, when you take a shit do your tiny legs dangle over the toilet bowl or not?

You're going to preban me for something I haven't done is hysterical. Another case of admin abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 0 guests)

Camper*, |uK|B|aZe//., A^3

wow this must really be irritating to you blaze. I make a post and your swift to check it. Sad!

Thread Information