User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ninjitsu

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    i never backed down from shit

anyway il take you up on your offer, i will let you know of a time and date, could be a while im busy with other matches, work, gym and football

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    yo shots, beat this;

Red was stacked and had some of the most annoying queers I've ever seen they but still lost miserably. Held a 10x holy shit but didn't demo rec if you don't believe ask ACF who was in spec.
    dming and lamming isn't the object of the game so this isn't much to brag about?

Everyone on red had twice or more your ping.
    Everyone else on red/blue tried to score.

in my opinion there was only one queer.
    Last edited by Neff; 10-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.][ View Post
    I actually WATCHED the demo, and I really didn't see him boosting people that much. I did see Bira complaining about Ninjitsu SEVERAL times when he was NO WHERE near BIRA. I saw people boosting HIM, and him boosting back. I saw Ninjitsu make a Super Container in the core, upgrade it, and repair the core. I saw him boosting people across the mid (which is normal team tactic). Not sure if this ban is justified just by the Demo.
    There is still problem with forum, I posted this YESTERDAY....? what is up? it still says 57 minutes ago..>?

@SAM ok AFTER i posted this message, ALL of the posts from this message(#15) up to the current message (#32) suddenly APPEARED, like it was locked at my last message post.

Hmmmm..
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 10-15-2012 at 04:01 AM.

i was there and saw him do it, sure a few times he boosted people across but most of the time he boosted them off the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    your that v1viper guy right? If you are then LMFAO.
    No.

Hey yall its me ACF with my sXc old account, surprisingly this account isnt banned. Anyways i just logged in to read some stuff and saw this thread. Upon inspection i noticed a few things that are boggling my mind.

1. Why is my name mentioned in the topic 10 times
    2. Blaze what do you mean catch up with me what did i do?
    3. Why am i banned for 1000 matches?
    4. I dont know who told you we are cousins but im not related to these 2, they are neighbors
    5. Ive barely been playing UT for the past week or 2 ive been busy, and i sure as hell was not on vatikos computer or whatever thats the dumbest shit i ever heard wtf.

Also blaze if you are going to ban deepack also please ban these players in my team on this screenshot, lets see how fair you are. They all had 0 grabs except for me. Sometimes you must realize brother, that you cannot make it to the flag sometimes, so people stay as D.

Please get off this forum before you push me so far to ban Canada. If you and your little "clique" can't stop being absolute pricks, believe me, you guys are one step away from it happening.

Go ahead and ban Canada boss man. I have enough money to run all your servers for years

--- Updated ---

Your taking these things to seriously, calm down chief, you think you have authority running a few servers from a 1999 game, is that what gives you the motive to think your a boss? If so please get a reality check. You only live once, live it to the fullest, if people are talking annoying things and the truth on the forums dont let it rustle your jimmies.

Please, go and populate and run your own servers. I'd love to see such an imbecile do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Please, go and populate and run your own servers. I'd love to see such an imbecile do it.
    He did make a server lel, by the looks of it, its already down
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information