ban for therium and cardenas

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

ban for therium and cardenas

Hello. Like 5 minutes ago I was in siege server and blue team maked a tele in red nukeroom (mcswarty...or something (i dont remember the name xD)). Therium and devastadora cardenas was shooting direct core between the roof, and a lot of players say them that do that was not allowed. I thing that is reason for ban.

This is the Demo: https://mega.nz/#!0sJxhboS!D3g3njo8l...l7EXQC20t6Y_us

*Scourge was a Witness

Ps: sorry about my neanderthal english.

that's all.

bye bye
    Last edited by Chazy®!; 09-30-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Yep, THERIUM and several other blue team was shooting core from roof. Told them not allowed but they laughed and kept doing it. So I started to shoot back. But then I quit and said fuck it our core was down to 8 and falling. Anyway here is demo:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0_13-57-04.dem

Sigh... shooting through hole from the roof is not bannable? I mean if you can trans up into it or whatever without using a teleporter it just a legit spot. If it wasn't covered and protected on guard, then you have a guaranteed game to win or loose anyway.

Otherwise, you are looking at other places on the map that have a invisible hole like these to ban peoples out of it like a rage ban... no sense here.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Sigh... shooting through hole from the roof is not bannable? I mean if you can trans up into it or whatever without using a teleporter it just a legit spot. If it wasn't covered and protected on guard, then you have a guaranteed game to win or loose anyway.

Otherwise, you are looking at other places on the map that have a invisible hole like these to ban peoples out of it like a rage ban... no sense here.
    Well we need to get this straightened out. The "hole" is a glitch in the map. It is supposed to be solid. In the past we we were told no exploiting that glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    Well we need to get this straightened out. The "hole" is a glitch in the map. It is supposed to be solid. In the past we we were told no exploiting that glitch.
    Well the way the map was made did not do that. It happened for both side, and I looked at the map's blueprint and it show the invisible platform IS above the gap that allow a translocator to go through... I've sent the admin the fixed version...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

there is something that i dont understand. Glith or whatever. I thoung it was like Burning map, when a player shoot in between the glass with ripper it means that is not allowed. In this map (mcsomething) you dont need a translocator to make a tele, you just need boots or jetpack (that's not the problem)... but shooting between the wall? Its the same with Burning ¿?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post

Actually you arent allowed to shot through the glass, its a glitch and they should know this, at least expander should know this.

Same with burning, 4 way bluvember/command whatever its called, you cant ripper (or any other weapons if possible). Its not allowed

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    You are right, its a glitch and its not allowed.

I had no idea this prohibition

Many players use this advantage against my team but not knowing that it is forbidden to do nothing

I play or i go spectator

ah ...... and nobody laughed because they don't knew that the this rule

spamm not allowed, but all players making spatially 1Shot1Kill all games

not happen again but I really had no idea that was prohibited

Sorry for my English

You should change your name to Pinocchio @3xpand3r

I have personally warned you for this a few times along with others doing it as well.
    Long term regular players cannot use the "I didn't know" excuse.

I had no idea this prohibition !!!!!!

I say this because I have seen much older and experienced players doing this

Thread Information