New servers - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New servers

sorry i love this game

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    All our servers have moved. We are now hosted on a DDoS protected network. We may still get flooded here and there, just had one today but it last for the most part for a minute.

Anyhow, this post is not about any of that. I'm posting because, combo is getting crazy popular, BT is also getting very popular. Siege has already made it to #1 on gametracker within 5 days of opening the new server...

I am thinking of opening an NW server. Not sure if CTF only. For now, I need suggestions and people's input, where should the NW server be located? NA or EU? If NA, we will be hosting where all our current servers are. If EU please post location. I have in mind that if we go EU route I would go for NL. However, everything is relative. Post up. This is your chance to speak up.
    Browsing; i stumbled upon this post .. (which was posted about a week after playing my first playing Siege game (XXL2g)). Ironically; we DO have a NWADMIN server now, but no NW? .. I thought NW stood for NorthWest; why > no idea .. that's what NW means around my side of the globe.. anyways...

so @SAM? where's the NaliWeapons? would you like to chase that bug?

@Ferali; @Feralidragon; paging @Feralidragon to the front desk.

Nali Weapons 3 | Community UT mods
    Last edited by .seVered.][; 10-20-2015 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;100573]NW
    Normal weapons.

2011 gj

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Normal weapons.

Shhhh.. I know that .. but does he? .. well . we COULD try to Siege NaliWeapon .. too...

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;100589]we COULD try to Siege NaliWeapon .. too...
    @SicilianKill have it on his server. Just login as admin and summon those toys and play around with it. The nuke reward is pretty overpowered, 1 KABOOM near the core and the game end just quick, harder hit than a neutron bomb. Pretty serious stuff here.

Meanwhile I did test this offline before I decide to try NW3 + Siege on public server, it's not gonna look good as it is right now. I won't post that list right now as I can't find it but the NW3 can use some modification to work with siege (or siege for NW3? better to work with NW3 tho) because if you try to build a shield belt, the shield belt will respawn there. Same with damage amp in mid, it'll keep making the damage amp more often than having a random item. Meanwhile, cyborg and all that jazz, you'll need a harder map to work with this awhile we nurf the big nw3 nuke damage so core won't die in 1 shot or we'll have to take out some of the big one.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

UT ALPHA INSTAGIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Away....

uK Rx X server?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    @SicilianKill have it on his server. Just login as admin and summon those toys and play around with it. The nuke reward is pretty overpowered, 1 KABOOM near the core and the game end just quick, harder hit than a neutron bomb. Pretty serious stuff here.

Meanwhile I did test this offline before I decide to try NW3 + Siege on public server, it's not gonna look good as it is right now. I won't post that list right now as I can't find it but the NW3 can use some modification to work with siege (or siege for NW3? better to work with NW3 tho) because if you try to build a shield belt, the shield belt will respawn there. Same with damage amp in mid, it'll keep making the damage amp more often than having a random item. Meanwhile, cyborg and all that jazz, you'll need a harder map to work with this awhile we nurf the big nw3 nuke damage so core won't die in 1 shot or we'll have to take out some of the big one.

If this plans to be implemented there should be some serious buffs to the siege builds or serious nerfs to nali weapons damage, or just keep it the same and remove the hard hitting nukes, as im 100% positive theyll crash someone with low end PC due to them being HD. But then again, the lvl 1 nuke when hit directly to the core kills it, so it should take some time before everything gets tested and set properly. As for other stuff, Flame Tracker shouldnt set builds on fire, thats kind of a game breaker, the IRPR sniper can shoot through walls, therefore builds should be immune to IRPR damage if it goes through the wall (imagine killing nukes in clarion without even getting in). On the sidenote, id love to see how nuking looks like with razortrans. There should be alot to discuss about for this sort of siege, like siege mines and mines from the weapon called The Miner, how do we figure that out. Cybot should be a mid item, and could offer even more stuff then it currently offers, like EMP bombs. A battle on Face would be interesting, everyone will be using Graviton to throw eachother off the asteroid, but Graviton can also be used as a way of throwing a teammate on long distance, so it can be a nice alternative for boosting (if you can do it properly). And one last thing, I hope LC doesnt touch Vulcan

Thread Information