What happened to NW - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    I'm just saying, why not keep COMBO in the classic proven configuration at the same IP address and give the hard core combo players their own COMBO only server at the new IP?
    That would just serve to split the players and dwindle the numbers further though? You'll have four on combo+NW server and 2 on combo???

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    That would just serve to split the players and dwindle the numbers further though? You'll have four on combo+NW server and 2 on combo???
    Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Exactly...
    lol the guy said it by himself..Uranus is right, keep the original server and make a new combo only server imo, that will be the real test.

and personally, when i enter a server and i realise that the ''humans'' are bots, i get frustrated, quit the server, and remove it from favorites. i hate fake strategies...
    Last edited by jay666; 04-06-2016 at 10:29 AM.

I don't see how this makes sense. Whatsoever. Why would I create two combo servers when there is not demand even for one?

There is a separate NW server. Those of you who want to play NW, just join it. Everyone who plays on combo will now have a fav of the NW.

I don't see how this makes sense. Whatsoever. Why would I create two combo servers when there is not demand even for one?
    What about this Euro server that appears to be an exact copy of the combo server?
    If someone has copied the combo server, they have done a good job of it, unless they ripped it from the ftp.

I was on there for 15 minutes.

Why would I create two combo servers when there is not demand even for one?
    to test and verify if people prefer the comboinstagib + nw mix or if they prefer playing combo only.

Quote Originally Posted by jay666 View Post
    to test and verify if people prefer the comboinstagib + nw mix or if they prefer playing combo only.
    Already done that. Look at what sj is posting. There is a combo on its own and NW on its own.

They're all ours btw. Just an experiment.

@SAM

I'll try and populate it later.

I think the names of the combo and the weapons server is the problem tbh, they don't have the same format as with the rest of them.
    z p | <===========> NW <=============>

z p | - = | W E A P O N S | = - by unrealkillers.com

Looks at lot like the combo server's name, and people might realize that and populate it.

The combo server's name looks too similar to other peoples servers names, I know it will be more difficult to name this server without causing damage to the default combo server.

I think I found that server you was talking about(blue combogib), I'm guessing it was reg, it was so nice not to shoot through players all the time like on the insta servers.

It was also great laming PeK on woot for 37 minutes, 40 minute games are a bit much.

One problem though, that seems to be common on combo servers:

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I'm guessing it was reg
    It's the zp hack we introduced and used to use.

Thread Information