[R]^S|!|nT - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [R]^S|!|nT

La mina ni siquiera estaba en el respawn, porque eso esta prohibido.
    pero la hizo mas adelante, cosa que los jugadores veian la mina, tenian el tiempo
    para reaccionar y destruirla.

Ultimamente los uK, nos andan espectando a nosotros, se fijan en nosotros demaciado.

creo que su mision es Banear a todos a los del clan [R]^.

PD: GRINGOS CULIAO SI QUIEREN ENTENDER LA WEA TRADUSCANLO, YO SOY CHILENO Y HABLO ESPAÑOL!

All you guys cry once you get told to follow the rules. I don't know why you think you deserve special treatment but let me assure you, you don't.

I dont know if this is a coincidence or not, but for some reason, incredibly only our members are being banned, while ALL the other players on the server do not follow the rules, they do even worse, i thought our members were exaggerating but it is true, u always spec the R ppl and only aply the rules for us, thats sad to be honest.

If u want to apply the rules, apply it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dem` View Post
    I dont know if this is a coincidence or not, but for some reason, incredibly only our members are being banned, while ALL the other players on the server do not follow the rules, they do even worse, i thought our members were exaggerating but it is true, u always spec the R ppl and only aply the rules for us, thats sad to be honest.

Nah, don't think R are tho only ones, also in A and Rp are being banned.
    W4rrior is SOMEHOW right, the sm isn't exactly on the respawn point, BUT it was CLEARLY his intentions, I mean, why else you would make a sm there? Warhead protection? LOL I don't think so.
    And you're right Dem, uK has to apply rules for everyone! I see laming everyday, like sup spamming, sup boosting, Camping, etc etc etc... Rules gotta be applied to everyone doesn't matter who!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

From what i have seen while I was a Mod, Admin do ban others but they don't post it unless they are people who they know and play with (regular players).

Quote Originally Posted by Dem` View Post

Dem : Just check the appeals section.
    Other insignificant R members : If you are trying to contest a ban or appeal.. try having a better attitude.

1 member got banned for 50 matches only and the rest comes pming me on TS and server like a giant latino gay pipeline.no offense..like chistina said: I don't know why you think you deserve special treatment but let me assure you, you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Diablo View Post
    1 member got banned for 50 matches only and the rest comes pming me on TS and server like a giant latino gay pipeline.no offense..like chistina said: I don't know why you think you deserve special treatment but let me assure you, you don't.
    LOL that made me laugh
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 12-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    If you are trying to contest a ban or appeal.. try having a better attitude.
    Good luck with that! They're already pissed, they won't calm down just like that
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Pissed or not. Common sense should tell you that "in your face" attitude will only help in making matters worse. Sadly some people need to learn this lesson on the web.
    I have been banned on other servers as well, but every fucking time I have tried to keep my calm and composure when arguing my case. Least you can do when you "want" something from someone.

Thread Information