User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: :Thonk:

Then why wait until things went downhill to have a conversation that should have happened time ago? Why suddenly try to talk to them when they get games in other channels? I mean, they could have too before, but how can they if they are always getting banned and muted all the time?

Well just to name one, but it was discussed already, having a ban directly affect IST.

I dont know if I want to keep discussing this atm tho, ive explained my point in the last 2 weeks, im just a neutral here and im trying to help both sides but one side doesnt seem to care at all anymore

yet you guys fail to see the Big part of the problem, you guys dont see your flaws, even with the whole community pointing at them, you dont want to admit/fix your bad decisions. How can you still think everyone is wrong but you SAM.. its just dissapointing.

To be honest I always admired blaze for keeping up with the communty regardless of how he treated some people
    but you cant deny the fact that the community went downhill when banny got moderador, I didnt have anything against him, or have anything personal against him now, I had fun playing with you in the past and I have talked with you in the past and it was always cool and good,i respect what you do for the community, but man, open your eyes..you suck as an admin, you suck so much that even rank 1 dangerboy leaded a new community, I mean, fucking dangerboy being one of the few guys in the community that nobody hates or has something against, thats gotta tell you something..accept your flaws and at least try to not be as biased with every rule you choose to 'enforce', all the stupid bans always have some personal background behind them and thats a fact you cant deny.

As by myself I been trying to forget the past and I have nothing against banny and uK, I still try to get along but the decisions taken the past few days from SAM and Banny are just way too stupid.

One last thing, why do you keep saying looking at the PAST wont fix anything, like where else can we look?, we have the past to proof what decisions are bad and what should be change, dont try to hide your flaws on that nonsense phrase that you been repeating all these days "past wont solve anything as there is no way to prove it"

I Hope things gets fixed since I want to rape moskva on IST this weekend, ggs
    Last edited by snakeware; 11-23-2018 at 09:29 PM.

We have devoted ourselves and contributed to this community for so many years, yet this is the treatment we are getting back. I don't want to be treated like someone special because of that, I want to be treated like a human, simple as that, If you could actually understand and value that SAM. Ruining the IST league for my whole team and trying to talk with SAM was the biggest wound and disrespect I have ever received and people would not understand it unless they put themselves in my shoes.

But Oh No! Wait! What Is That Quote??

It seems that SAM is concerned about me trying to find new subs for the IST match that he sabotaged, which both teams didn't play in the end? He must've been a really caring guy.
    SAM had already banned his main lineup - skarn and skaarj from IST couple days ago, why not continue on salting BerserK's wound and start humoring him about it.

Jigsaw you are misunderstanding the point of our discord server, we are not a community, we are friends. Because the people in it are not random strangers looking to download UT or new guys that like to learn siege, we don't have a site or 10 public servers. We are simply people who interacted with each other for years and years.
    And the hateful way SAM reacted to our community was so toxic that it was out of this universe, we are not aiming to be your competitors, we never will, we simply want to escape the dictatorship that is put out on us, people simply cant take it anymore and try to run away from it. It's been going for so long, how do you expect it to change in a snap Jigsaw.

SAM I want you to stop for a second and realize that you are building and building distrust within your community, what kind of outcome do you expect of it? Of course no one wanted this to happen, I didn't want it to happen, we have to bother with more shit ourselves. You have to realize that most people can't accept when someone wants to rape them in the ass raw and keep quiet in acceptance, nobody was fine with it and that new discord server became the outcome of those actions, despite the fact of people being banned everywhere. They are on the internet and have the freedom of whatever the fuck they want to do.

Sometimes when you are in a bad relationship, you break up and find a new one, that's how life is. Or better yet - try to make up for it.. why didn't you do that SAM? Why did you had to treat us like puppets? The thing what frustrates me the most is how incredibly aggressive SAM is, and his misunderstanding of everyone (and me). But now that there is a knife put to your throat you actually start calming down and listening in despair. I disapprove of that, because it is not the way to be a better person, and unfortunately that means that things wont change, because you will be putting on a fake mask. Maybe if you were a better person who values Respect could've done different decisions and all the things would've not happened at all. But it is what it is. You have to take a lesson out of it, because it's for your own good self.

So back to everyone, you guys are awful and I would really like all of you to change, it sounds too good to be true honestly, but regardless, the wound is already cut open and it wont be healing by itself any time soon.

Lastly SAM,
    Appreciation and Respect - start to think about those words every day and maybe they will bring you closer to people, but most importantly - they would Appreciate and Respect you back.
    I can't tell you these words in person because when you reached out to me to talk - you've blocked me, you've banned me on discord and servers, you are deleting and ignoring every word I am trying to say to you. That is Ignorance and Disrespect. If you are being aggressive to me, of course I will be aggressive back, simple as it is.

We were very passionate and active in participating in this league. That moment when our IST lineup got banned and couldn't proceed forward, we became so desperate. And with tears trying to talk to SAM and hoping he would "forgive" us to play 1 match and getting declined, was such a depressing and fucked up moment that I don't wish anyone ever experiencing that. Not to mention that our previous Week1 match was a 100-0 rape against teddy. So I want to apologize to @|uK|fleecey for some things I said out of aggression, as I was trying to ignore my tears with that. I don't even know how our team agreed to continue our IST games, our team was pretty much broken at this point, everyone was ready to leave planet earth itself. But a week passed and we swallowed the harsh reality and decided to keep on playing for fun, there are other teams that are dependant on us, because there are scheduled matches already. We haven't even practiced a single map after that, I don't even know who will be available on Sundays, we don't even know what our next map pick is, haha. We are playing it as if its another pug and swallowing the hard truth we experienced.

This became too sad, I will finish this off with some old movies I did for this community to cheer you up, maybe it can make someone laugh - evil or good.

Last edited by RTG`; 11-23-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post

Lastly SAM,
    Appreciation and Respect - start to think about those words every day and maybe they will bring you closer to people, but most importantly - they would Appreciate and Respect you back.
    I can't tell you these words in person because when you reached out to me to talk - you've blocked me, you've banned me on discord and servers, you are deleting and ignoring every word I am trying to say to you. That is Ignorance and Disrespect. If you are being aggressive to me, of course I will be aggressive back, simple as it is.
    That's rich. This community has rarely ever showed any appreciation for the work that was put in. As an admin, the majority of time you get personally insulted for actions that the player brought upon himself. This has been going on for aslong as I have been here with the exception that the recent toxicity has reached a level that is not tolerable anymore. All these personal attacks and childish troll attempts make you all look like spoiled little hypocrits.

Good on Jigsaw for speaking some sense but solely putting blame on a selected few and brushing everyone else's behaviour under the carpet - or using it as an excuse - won't solve anything.

That's bullcrap chis. At the end of the day most of the people are appreciating the good side of the work that you guys are doing, even if they dont express it with words. They chose to support you guys by contributing their preciois time and playing on the servers, that means they enjoy it. We are obviously not talking about some public retards with issues, if that is what you are reffering to.

We need to grow, yes, but you guys also have to grow. Because with the drama being positive or negative, it is criticism aimed at improving yourself (and grow). Don't forget that. You are looking for appreciation when you dont show appreciation yourself. Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by RTG`; 11-24-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    As an admin, the majority of time you get personally insulted for actions that the player brought upon himself. This has been going on for aslong as I have been here with the exception that the recent toxicity has reached a level that is not tolerable anymore. All these personal attacks and childish troll attempts make you all look like spoiled little hypocrits.
    Sorry to break your bubble here friend, but I am not so sure what you are expecting when the majority of the admins/mods are provoking players on a daily basis and then decide to blame the players when they actually respond to your excessive trolling. I wont be pointing directly at you Chiseller cause ur one of the few that didnt, but for example Blaze, Sam, Kenneth, Banny all had their parts in this. I wont speak for myself anymore cause I lack sympathy for any of the members on uK but the uK discord felt like a `la la ill say what I want you cant touch me anyway cause I have status on this server, and if you do respond ur banned enjoy!'

Also when Skarn got banned for such a tiny thing as not willing to captain and you decide to tear-role him so he cannot talk on the server and defend himself in general, and then be surprised he joins the server to make a statement, banning him for an even longer amount of time. You think a regular pug player will just accept that? If you do, you lacked some serious awareness in this community.

For what its worth, I never accepted the way people like skarn, skaarj and jigsaw (to some extent) joked about cancer/kumar. It has been one of the reasons why I didnt like being in BM cause I didn't want to be associated with that. And I also agree that they often like to go too far when it comes to reacting, but the measurements taken in the last few weeks (the IST-ban, the new server) all added up to the point where we are at now. Sometimes you just have to come off your high horses and read the situation on a bigger scale and judge like a mere being instead of admin and this wouldnt have happened.

It really shouldn't have come to this point, but now that it did I doubt it can be helped. Theres a reason why people never had real issues with Moskva compared to other mods/admins. There's really not a magical formula needed to get along with other siege players.

Lastly B|aze, ill just be frank and say that I dont like you nor your brother at all, but I do apologize for the time I insulted you personally, cause no one deserves that and thats not who I am.

Ciao

👳

The second "community" ISN'T about taking over siege and pugs.(It wasn't made for that, belive me).It's made for UK to realise that they are doing something wrong(players are dirty too not gonna lie BUT TALK INSTEAD OF BAN FFS) which was about to make players leave ut community fully, that was 1 way to save it somehow and if you are willing to change with us(players) we can still save it in my opinion.But guys its a fact that 50% of the bans are by pple who dont even pug that often OR rage bans and i think its pretty unfair that way. It's not a threat, we can create a talk channel(id prefer blaze instead of sam(no offense..oki maybe a little) and figure something out to save the game..And obviously we really Thank most of the admins WITH being on server, testing , signing up on their tournament,being part of the discord channel etc etc etc. even tho we didnt say it(some of us did including myself not long ago) we cant say thank you evry day tho.(it'd be ass lickingplez) It's about saving the game and the community, its NOT back stabbing, had to cool down some player to make this happen, but we will have to work together to do so. I'm pretty sure that evryone likes the game enough, to make a switch. IF YOU aren't willing to make a swich, tell me then.
    THERE IS NO COMMUNITY WITHOUT FIGHTING OR TROLLS OR DRAMAS. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE EVRYONE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE JUST LEAVE HIM/HER THE FUCK ALONE.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    The second "community" ISN'T about taking over siege and pugs.(It wasn't made for that, belive me).It's made for UK to realise that they are doing something wrong(players are dirty too not gonna lie BUT TALK INSTEAD OF BAN FFS) which was about to make players leave ut community fully, that was 1 way to save it somehow and if you are willing to change with us(players) we can still save it in my opinion.But guys its a fact that 50% of the bans are by pple who dont even pug that often OR rage bans and i think its pretty unfair that way. It's not a threat, we can create a talk channel(id prefer blaze instead of sam(no offense..oki maybe a little) and figure something out to save the game..And obviously we really Thank most of the admins WITH being on server, testing , signing up on their tournament,being part of the discord channel etc etc etc. even tho we didnt say it(some of us did including myself not long ago) we cant say thank you evry day tho.(it'd be ass lickingplez) It's about saving the game and the community, its NOT back stabbing, had to cool down some player to make this happen, but we will have to work together to do so. I'm pretty sure that evryone likes the game enough, to make a switch. IF YOU aren't willing to make a swich, tell me then.
    THERE IS NO COMMUNITY WITHOUT FIGHTING OR TROLLS OR DRAMAS. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE EVRYONE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE JUST LEAVE HIM/HER THE FUCK ALONE.
    hi
    *laughs in hungarian

Thread Information