Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lol it just tells me that the players got sick of being spawn kill and left. Furthermore, he has played the map before and knows the spawns very good (like anyone that has played this map so many times). Demo> Stats it's that simple, also people in combo claim people that are cheating that are totally legit.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Hi all, posteo en español por que mi ingles es malo, lo siento. Dejando de lado ese aspecto. Solo dire lo siguiente:

1.lol
    2.lmao
    3.Rofl

Ciertamente no imagino su reaccion cuando juegue contra Evolution, jugador holandes: http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...tch&mid=108616

lol

Otro? http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...tch&mid=107873
    Last edited by Fnx; 03-14-2015 at 01:13 PM.

@Fnx Please demo from now on. Did you demo the w00t match in question?

@AS~Chinpo Please demo any time you want us to check for cheats. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/demo-manager-3941/

No lo tengo. lo siento. Honestamente nunca hago demos.

Pero les comparto otro match con el que rompi mi record. gg jay666 Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

@Fnx Just to be clear, I'm kindly asking you to demo from now on.

Fnx! Why u do dis? Loco fnx...

:P Speak in English too, I know you do.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx View Post

No lo tengo. lo siento. Honestamente nunca hago demos.

Pero les comparto otro match con el que rompi mi record. gg jay666 Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

So with a 252 ping average.. you got 396 frags, and went godlike... had a 83% eff a 121.1% acc (I'm sure that one is slightly off) Is that supposed to be proof of you botting, or not botting? lol

Sorry I don't buy that at all. Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Show me some verified clean players doing the same thing against other good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Lol it just tells me that the players got sick of being spawn kill and left. Furthermore, he has played the map before and knows the spawns very good (like anyone that has played this map so many times). Demo> Stats it's that simple, also people in combo claim people that are cheating that are totally legit.
    Yes cause none of us know the spawn points in Woot.. it is the default map and it is picked every 5 ffin games. lol I've known the spawn points for 15 years now...

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim
    @AS~Chinpo Please demo any time you want us to check for cheats. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/demo-manager-3941/
    I added it back on earlier. Reinstalled UT months back with a clean copy and hadn't had to bother with demo recording since it was just a occasional thing, but have been more into it lately. All the memories of fighting to keep bots off servers has come rushing back. I think I've played with you enough TimTim for you to know I try to be a team player nearly all the time. The only time I spawn kill over and over is when someone else is doing the same to our team and I try to help take them out of the equation so my team can cap. Admins need to take constructive criticism, and when people are "complaining" to try and make the server better, they shouldn't be called a noob and have their experience questioned. I was a server admin for many many years and I know people will cry cheat often when there isn't one. I've had it called on me many times in the past. When someone is bunny hopping all over woot and going dominating. Shooting anyone moving on the map, doing 360 degree swings every 3 seconds to kill someone they couldn't have seen.. well come on.. I guess this guy went from a meager player to kicking Fatality's ass all over the map in a matter of a month or so..

Wow no recuerdo hacer disparos de 360 LOL, mi sensibilidad es muy muy muy baja para hacer esos disparos , bueno dicho esto creo que esta persona ira inventado argumentos absurdos y sin fundamento ya que muchas veces el mod de combo jst2blond me ah visto jugar y podria confirmar esto que digo. Por favor revisen cuantos flagkills tengo son pocas por mapa ya que cuando salgo de mi base no giro hacia atras por lo mismo que es dificil hacer el 180 o 360 lol. usted señor no sabe nada deje de inventar gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx View Post
    Wow no recuerdo hacer disparos de 360 LOL,
    360º = 0º.
    Therefore, we're all cheating.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information