Cover on bleak. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cover on bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    And yet you cried about 1 backshoot in 15minutes, when i was following the flag carrier...
    what ??? O.o 1bs in 15 min ?? LAWL

Wow, didn't know this was gonna start a huge shitstorm, bad decision maybe? löl dunno
    thanks dennis for defending me

Its nothing riven.
    Just that it in theory are dm, since to cover by rules you need to follow fc. But its all fine 😊

If I took it as solid DM then you can be rest assured I would have banned you on the spot. Saying this is a cover is like saying fragging players respawning on Woot maps is covering. Yes you are technically stopping them from killing the FC, but it is still DM and not classed as cover.

In this video you are shooting multiple players on multiple levels, the FC can't be low, mid and high at the same time which is where you were fragging correct? that makes it DM. Now if you ran with your FC then it shows you are covering by taking out anyone in the line of sight, staying in the same spot is not covering no matter how you look at it, but it wasn't serious enough to warrant any kind of ban. Also what catnip have you given Silence? Talk about over the top defending your honour crazed fan style.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Personally for me apart from the last 3 frags at the end after the flag had been returned that was simply shutting out the enemy team from even trying to get a long shot off to the efc by just making them all respawn in base. That said you cant really say its dming on a map like bleak where the map is so fast paced to the point where you can get to the enemy base in a matter of 5 seconds if the right route is taken and like I mentioned earlier you can literally scope the efc from your own base over and over till your teammates get to the flag to return. On other maps like duku or brokenlimits for example where the bases are secluded from mid, if this had happened it would have been at mid or at the high or entrance of the enemy base where it can be deemed as dming as compared to standing at the entrance of your own base covering and then sealing once there are no enemy players in your base. Just my view on things, theres different scenarios for each map that needs to be taken into account when deeming it dm or laming etc

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SiL3nc3 View Post
    BULLSHIT !!!!

thsi was PURE cover !!! he aint follow the FC ?? es thats true !!! why ??? coz 6 ppl try to get FCs ass .... he killed them all and cleaned for the FB to cap this flag ...

Ratsa u play shit DM every day and u always say things about Mamas and stuff on server !!!

if i would be u, i wouldnt have that big mouth !!! -.-

i can post ur Mommy slaptalk in server against others mothers ans stuff if u like ?? i just dont want u to cry all over the Forum coz u are banned ...
    please,clean your soul, if it possible, and shake hands with riven,you 2 are brothers.
    The rest is nonsense and clueless,read other's posts and close your big mouth LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    In this video you are shooting multiple players on multiple levels, the FC can't be low, mid and high at the same time which is where you were fragging correct? that makes it DM.
    The thing is on bleak you (as a flagcarrier) can be killed from anywhere, doens't matter where you are ... if you're high (position) you can be killed from high (position),mid and low. If you're low, you can be killed from low mid and high (position). If you're mid, you can be killed from mid, high (position) and low. ANYWHERE, your base, mid and enemys base. Which makes covering on bleak very open (imo).

@rasta-man - I thought your problems were solved.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|riveN View Post
    The thing is on bleak you (as a flagcarrier) can be killed from anywhere, doens't matter where you are ... if you're high (position) you can be killed from high (position),mid and low. If you're low, you can be killed from low mid and high (position). If you're mid, you can be killed from mid, high (position) and low. ANYWHERE, your base, mid and enemys base. Which makes covering on bleak very open (imo).

@rasta-man - I thought your problems were solved.
    yeah man ,were solved but i can not stay away , when i see just staying in same place and 85% of time ppl will get out from the base in your path,and you know that,and then come and say was covering,when we all saw what we saw.From many here and there(server) i just care and can't hold it,i must say it,is just me,even i was banned and maybe i will be,but hey,this mean i count,bad or good.
    Let it go with no care or thinking maybe a ban will come if i comment ,is just not me.
    I know many ppl have screnshots with my words and stuff an keep it safe for when they want me to be banned but i trust admins will judge with the feet in ice.
    Peace bro.

PS:was not cover and you want to show us that "Holyshit kills",just admit it for once.
    Last edited by rasta-man; 12-05-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    yeah man ,were solved but i can not stay away , when i see just staying in same place and 85% of time ppl will get out from the base in your path,and you know that,and then come and say was covering,when we all saw what we saw.From many here and there(server) i just care and can't hold it,i must say it,is just me,even i was banned and maybe i will be,but hey,this mean i count,bad or good.
    Let it go with no care or thinking maybe a ban will come if i comment ,is just not me.
    I know many ppl have screnshots with my words and stuff an keep it safe for when they want me to be banned but i trust admins will judge with the feet in ice.
    Peace bro.

PS:was not cover and you want to show us that "Holyshit kills",just admit it for once.
    I don't get your point man. I really don't

Loooool at wat this thread became

Thread Information