wawatest

User Tag List

Thread: wawatest

wawatest

wawawtest

This is the second time I have seen this guy laming the server all game, but this time I have a demo from his pov and sshots of people complaining about him, and because he thought it was funny, it gave me more incentive, to get him banned.

Demo Attachment 1603
    Ut Stats http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats/?p=match&mid=41523

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot0082.jpg   Shot0083.jpg   Shot0085.jpg  

finalz

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    finalz
    Not exactly surprising.

Hi there! the player in question is me, but you guessed that already.
    Now to clear up this situation from my perspective:
    I think this entire situation is being drawn way out of contrast, we're playing Control, on a public server and quite frankly that map is decided by frag power, i have to admit i used that to my advantage and covered my grabbing teammates.
    Now to touch onto the other point about "he thought it was funny", i was having friendly banter with a friend of mine all game long, hence the "PhrozenMind cheats with his bonitos ojos"

I hope this cleared somethings up and i hope i dont see my name pop up here again.

Regards,

Finalz

1. This is far from the first time you've been caught laming.

2. Your attitude in this particular match isn't an exception as well.

3. If your argument would be reasonable, then any laming whatsoever would be justified on any map. The team that frags more, backshoots, camps, chases, liftjumps and so forth will have an advantage. Control isn't a special case and it's not the only map you play lame on.

You said it yourself: it is a public server. You don't play to win a cup, you don't play to earn money. By not following the rules, you diminish the gaming experience of everyone who actually plays by the rules. Winning by laming against players who don't lame is like winning a chess game by completely ignoring the rules of chess versus a player who actually follows the rules. Players like you simply distort their stats and make the server less enjoyable.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    sad.

Gonna add him to the banlist I've had a talk to him before with this I guess he didnt wanna listen Phrozenmind needs to be on the banlist aswell he likes to lame too.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Thread Information