User Tag List

***ADMINS Can you get the gameplay Racism under control

I know there is a Zero tolerance policy against racism in the game and as of late players have been using the word Spic and the N word freely. I think some players like Ooper might be joking in their use but there are other players like testnewmouse and DD using the N word when they are pissed off.

Please take action and let the games be racism free.

well I was in spec I seen everything that happened. and after the the fact after been cussed out 5 or 6 lines over a boost and verga kept on boosting and crying and cussing continously . the player test new mouse was in spec at time not playing and said nothing. and also the word spic was never used. I would also like to add that being a regular player on this server . I have been call the c word twice in 1 week. The language has been thrown around due to various reasons . IE raging in the heat of the moment telling players they have aimbot or losing the game and so on.
    There is is so many things that need to be done on this server. the back shooting, camping, so and so on. the server could be reset some how due to players complaining sturdering shots bouncing off other players. pings going up and down. theses complaints are coming from euro players and na players. Hope to see a better year in the future for this server .

Quote Originally Posted by chevelle View Post
    well I was in spec I seen everything that happened. and after the the fact after been cussed out 5 or 6 lines over a boost and verga kept on boosting and crying and cussing continously . the player test new mouse was in spec at time not playing and said nothing. and also the word spic was never used. I would also like to add that being a regular player on this server . I have been call the c word twice in 1 week. The language has been thrown around due to various reasons . IE raging in the heat of the moment telling players they have aimbot or losing the game and so on.
    There is is so many things that need to be done on this server. the back shooting, camping, so and so on. the server could be reset some how due to players complaining sturdering shots bouncing off other players. pings going up and down. theses complaints are coming from euro players and na players. Hope to see a better year in the future for this server .

Don't try to protect testnewmouse, he said the N word a bunch of times and Spic has also been thrown around you just haven't seen it. There was a player DD that purposely kept on shooting me against the wall when I was trying to stop a cap, he did this a couple of times and cost us the game as we were up and his actions allowed the opposing team to score 2 points last minute that we could have avoided given the time left and him blocking me from moving forward.

If the admins will look at the conversations they will see who is using the words spic and the N word but I've already pointed out a few here.

I saw you boosting that guy on purpose over multiple games, all he's trying to do is play the game and Verga is bullying him.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I saw you boosting that guy on purpose over multiple games, all he's trying to do is play the game and Verga is bullying him.
    Oh you have got to be kidding me? did you not read what I wrote about DD? he cost us the game by boosting me on purpose so I could not get to the the flag carrier right at the Duku base. And if the admins have a way to see past games and I hope they do they will see that Thello who I think is DD kept on messing with me on multiple games by boosting me. Your facts are distorted and you're only seeing part of the story so I will say to you get your facts straight before you comment, Juvenile.

- - - Updated - - -

What is interesting here is that I was talking about RACISM and these other players are talking about "BOOSTING". Maybe they are DD and testnewmouse, the same in one!

Thread Information