User Tag List

Gogenzoed removing

Hi,

I removed 2 containers, the containers were of Gogenzoed. They were getting shot BC they were in fire range.

I removed the leech containers.

This guys raged and killed the game by removing all conts.'

Check screenshot:

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    simple solution dont remove because they are a leech get him to remove them instead?

The place I built conts on is a regular place for them in this map, it's not a leech. In fact, there were many leech conts in core room. I removed them, and haribo started making conts again all around the sup and in core afterwards. The only thing I can be accused of is that I didn't upgrade both conts simultaneously, but it's not that rude violation. You could also have told me to remove conts instead of blaming me for "leech".

Quote Originally Posted by gogen View Post
    The place I built conts on is a regular place for them in this map, it's not a leech. In fact, there were many leech conts in core room. I removed them, and haribo started making conts again all around the sup and in core afterwards. The only thing I can be accused of is that I didn't upgrade both conts simultaneously, but it's not that rude violation. You could also have told me to remove conts instead of blaming me for "leech".
    It was almost in the regular place, but u put it wayyy to far in shooting range.

Also, how can containers in core room, the room that needs to be closed, be leech?

But... your missing my point here, re started removing every cont in the game and then it ended

You know you dit wrong, but youre trying to blame it on me now.

I guess its oke to remove everything. so can someone close the topic?

It was almost in the regular place, but u put it wayyy to far in shooting range.
    The top one was bad, OK, it was ~5% just before u removed it, but second wasn't that bad. Anyway you could have told me about that, my English is more than enough to understand it.

Also, how can containers in core room, the room that needs to be closed, be leech?
    Usually four conts are placed near entrance : 2 from one side, 2 from another. But there were 6, and on every side 2 ones were on same height, just like it is in leech.

Anyway there's no reason to continue this argument, I agree.
    Last edited by gogen; 04-24-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gogen View Post
    regular place
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    regular place
    One day ppl will start thinking before they build, just because everyone throws themselves into a alligator filled swamp you don't have to.

With all honesty, I wouldn't put a single container next to the Supplier, save for a single Super Container.
    If you want a teleporter to be repairing over time, then make the container in the supplier house... above the wooden planks, this way it heals a teleporter placed next to the supplier (you may need to jump and build it a bit higher).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post

But... your missing my point here, re started removing every cont in the game and then it ended

You know you dit wrong, but youre trying to blame it on me now.

I guess its oke to remove everything. so can someone close the topic?
    You initiated it by removing the containers....get it in your head that YOU DO NOT REMOVE ANYONE ELSE'S BUILDS, even if your opinion sees them as leech. Why is this such a struggle for people to understand. They have the right to play and build how they wish, if you ask them to remove and they don't then it is tough shit and you have to ignore it. why is this rule so hard for people who should know better? Everyone has a different playing styles and you can only ask to remove builds if not to your liking. you then MUST accept whatever response follows.

Basis of this is you removed his builds which is the trigger for anything that followed. I blame the cause, not what comes after.

Learn from this and don't do it again.

Thread Information