User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: AllArabsMustDie

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    um....you already stated you joined the server and was then banned longer for bypassing, using a public VPN is bypassing. ( Now you are saying the opposite? Make your mind up.
    I was saying all the time : I AM NOT USING VPN!!! I have not joined the server through VPN!!!
    I said: I was trying joining the server and servers said: Connection failed.
    What is not clear to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    I think if you admitted to trying to bypass at the beginning , they would probably let you go but now after all those stubborn lies the chances are fading if none

P.S. The guy from the other thread was German so I doubt there was a mistake there
    I DID NOT ADMIT JOINING THE SERVER WITH VPN!!! JUST READ!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Your pc information, Mac address etc is what we have on you.
    Hey... if my IP and my MAC adress isnt the same: its mean its not me!!!
    Its not possible to see my Mac adress with intrusions because it wasnt me.
    When you blocked me with my name ==Shift== thats my IP and my mac adress. Just see if those are the same please!

- - - Updated - - -

And also: if my mac adress is blocked I can not come and enjoy the server even with VPN is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ==Shift== View Post
    I was saying all the time : I AM NOT USING VPN!!! I have not joined the server through VPN!!!
    I said: I was trying joining the server and servers said: Connection failed.
    What is not clear to you?

- - - Updated - - -

I DID NOT ADMIT JOINING THE SERVER WITH VPN!!! JUST READ!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey... if my IP and my MAC adress isnt the same: its mean its not me!!!
    Its not possible to see my Mac adress with intrusions because it wasnt me.
    When you blocked me with my name ==Shift== thats my IP and my mac adress. Just see if those are the same please!

- - - Updated - - -

And also: if my mac adress is blocked I can not come and enjoy the server even with VPN is not possible.
    It is possible to see your Mac address. It's all your information that is caught, no one else, just you.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It is possible to see your Mac address. It's all your information that is caught, no one else, just you.
    You dont understand what I am saying: It is possible to see every players mac adress. If my mac adress is blocked I can not connect to your server.
    Just try it youself: when you are blocked (not only your IP but also your mac adress) you are not able to join the server and cheat through VPN.
    Last edited by ==Shift==; 08-31-2016 at 12:59 PM.

If my IP and my MAC adress isnt the same: its mean its not me!!!

What you just wrote doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    What you just wrote doesn't even make sense.
    Not everybody can be that clever like you are
    I was telling: the mac adress of the bypasser cant be the same mac adress as my adress. Because the server refuse to connect if I try to connect with a blocked mac adress. This is my best English sorry.
    Like I said: try blocking yourself own mac adress and then try to connect through VPN. I am 100% sure it will not gonna happen.

Not everybody can be that clever like you are
    I was telling: the mac adress of the bypasser cant be the same mac adress as my adress. Because the server refuse to connect if I try to connect with a blocked mac adress. This is my best English sorry.
    Like I said: try blocking yourself own mac adress and then try to connect through VPN. I am 100% sure it will not gonna happen.
    I remember telling that you aren't that good with bypassing stuff, comps and so on...it seems you know much as you want us to know. Don't waste your and our time lying...
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I remember telling that you aren't that good with bypassing stuff, comps and so on...it seems you know much as you want us to know. Don't waste your and our time lying...
    I didnt said that I dont have Google and I cant read. And just I said I have asked it on my work.
    I dont wonder why UT community is dead already when ppl get banned and after that they will be accused with something that obvious could not happened. But you know you are right, I dont gonna waste your time

I dont wonder why UT community is dead already when ppl get banned and after that they will be accused with something that obvious could not happened.
    Whatever happens here, doesn't always exactly happen elsewhere. Don't make this as a big figure of how we run the UT game, we aren't Epic's team! lol

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Stop playing his game. If he is bypassing just perm him. He can cry about it after rather than protest his innocence.

+1 poast
    I Didn't 'Make' NIVEN, I Just Made It Last Forever.

Thread Information