forever ban?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: forever ban?

forever ban?

ok, so i asked "something new plz" during a mapvote...
    then some guy called me an idiot or a moron and then some moderator banned me for retarded attitude... can someone explain whats going on?
    i didnt even see the mods name, so someone is just banning random people to satisfy his problems or smth?
    it was the uk zpictf server, perhaps 10 mins ago

also... there is that annoying system messages going on(no this and no that etc..), telling people what people are already doing...
    plus another annoying thing - "you got revenge on x" message(annoyingly have to read it all the time) actually provokes people into DM-ing and spreads hate amongst the players. Altho the annoying system messages are exactly against it....
    Last edited by player1; 07-26-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Hi there sieg_heil. Ok where should I begin. No there isn't an admin banning people for personal reasons, also you can see my name in your ban reason. Anyway I was going to post your ban later but thanks for showing up so I can just explain it here. I was the one that banned you ( not the one that called you a moron tho ) and I have multiple reasons. First off is your name. Sieg_Heil is unacceptable in my eyes, it's just disrespectful to countless other players. Oh and please don't tell me to learn the history like you told everyone else who asked you to change your name, I know the history pretty well. And it's not only sieg_heil, but also other names. Let me search a couple. AK-fourtynazi, soviet_poop, Bleiburg_Massacre, holoismisticaust, nazi>globalist, 911_inside_job,Heinrich_Himmler (one of the SS leaders), etc etc. It seems you are really fascinated by the second world war, are you not? That's fine and all but no reason to have those names whatsoever. This alone gave me reason enough to ban you for at least a decent amount of time yet there is another reason too, your retarded attitude. When a German player enters the server, you greet them by saying ' Heil Hitler', omg you're so badass!! Look at you, having the greet as your name and then greeting Germans with it, I'm sure your 12 year old buddies must think you're the defenition of evil or smthg!! You continue to provoke players, even when they ask you kindly to remove your name. But according to you they should all learn some history right? Oh and another nice bonus is your game play. You backshoot and lame in some of your games, one of which you played against myself. You knew who I was because I kicked you as a warning for your behavior, yet it was so amusing to backshoot me at least 3 times after that right?
    Anyway thus I have permanently banned you for the previous reasons. And as I stated in the reason for your ban, I'll unbann you when I feel like I should, and by then you will have (hopefully) gained more brain cells and use a normal name.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by ~Viper]LtD[~; 07-26-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    Hi there sieg_heil. Ok where should I begin. No there isn't an admin banning people for personal reasons, also you can see my name in your ban reason. Anyway I was going to post your ban later but thanks for showing up so I can just explain it here. I was the one that banned you ( not the one that called you a moron tho ) and I have multiple reasons. First off is your name. Sieg_Heil is unacceptable in my eyes, it's just disrespectful to countless other players. Oh and please don't tell me to learn the history like you told everyone else who asked you to change your name, I know the history pretty well. And it's not only sieg_heil, but also other names. Let me search a couple. AK-fourtynazi, soviet_poop, Bleiburg_Massacre, holoismisticaust, nazi>globalist, 911_inside_job,Heinrich_Himmler (one of the SS leaders), etc etc. It seems you are really fascinated by the second world war, are you not? That's fine and all but no reason to have those names whatsoever. This alone gave me reason enough to ban you for at least a decent amount of time yet there is another reason too, your retarded attitude. When a German player enters the server, you greet them by saying ' Heil Hitler', omg you're so badass!! Look at you, having the greet as your name and then greeting Germans with it, I'm sure your 12 year old buddies must think you're the defenition of evil or smthg!! You continue to provoke players, even when they ask you kindly to remove your name. But according to you they should all learn some history right? Oh and another nice bonus is your game play. You backshoot and lame in some of your games, one of which you played against myself. You knew who I was because I kicked you as a warning for your behavior, yet it was so amusing to backshoot me at least 3 times after that right?
    Anyway thus I have permanently banned you for the previous reasons. And as I stated in the reason for your ban, I'll unbann you when I feel like I should, and by then you will have (hopefully) gained more brain cells and use a normal name.
    Cheers.
    well, thanks for explaining. i really appreciate mods giving their view, instead of just a lame ban, making them feel better to not have to deal with their responsibility they've been given...

about the issue... - i do not see any names in the reason and the reason itself is cut off by the small window, so i cant even read it fully.
    i have no idea what you are talking about players joining the game and greeting them.... i never look who joins or plays the game, nor ever greet them.... thats just somekind of coincident, which makes me think even more that your ban was for a personal reason. 12 year old buddies and evil? wtf is that related to? backshoot??? against you?? i already said that i dont watch any player names - thats why i pointed out that that annoying "revenge" message is totally pointless and provokes people who are into dm-ing and laming.
    calling me a moron is a polite way to ask something ? isnt that kinda retarded attitude? and i'm not even allowed to defend myself ??

can those annoying message issues be fixed at all?

and if you already asked - ak-40nazi means that the gun is a nazi tech, not soviet as they claim (they captured german scientists and made them build stuff for them and then took all the credit)
    bleiburg... - thats when stalin starved 7-11 million ukrainians to death in 1933 - one of the reasons why nazis started to defend the whole europe - you might aswell be grateful to nazis that you even exist today - soviets wanted to do the same bleiburg stuff in whole europe.
    you actually believe that cavemen did 911?-.- not the same globalists that nazis wanted to save you from?

This topic just got interesting

IDK if ban appeal,
    or history lesson
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    This topic just got interesting
    in which way?-.-
    u remember how chavez was taken down by the same commies?

Quote Originally Posted by player1 View Post
    in which way?-.-
    u remember how chavez was taken down by the same commies?
    that's why i pointed out that that annoying "revenge" message is totally pointless and provokes people who are into dm-ing and laming. <<<< that's a new one people dm and lame anyways in the game,What would you rather the message say tag your on chase me ?

lol, didn't know anyone payed attention to the revenge mod before this.

Me neither UT-Sniper-SJA94, but seem's he as issue with the mod lol

Quote Originally Posted by `JaSs^uK View Post
    that's why i pointed out that that annoying "revenge" message is totally pointless and provokes people who are into dm-ing and laming. <<<< that's a new one people dm and lame anyways in the game,What would you rather the message say tag your on chase me ?
    nice to see that you understand context alot... and even cut it out....
    i was talking about following the names of the players. if i dont follow the names, then why do i have to read this annoying bs all the time?? are you telling me that the message was put there to provoke ppl into chasing eachother?
    it just fills the screen with crap and takes attention away (i dont have sound, so i have to read it)
    and ofc i'd like to edit annoying messages, not to remove them....
    Quote Originally Posted by `JaSs^uK View Post
    Me neither UT-Sniper-SJA94, but seem's he as issue with the mod lol
    wtf has that got to do with anything?

perhaps add utstats also? and another uk server because 1 is full all the time?

Thread Information