Ban siege - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban siege

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    An out of context question: Is it still allowed to kick normal players?.. that is no admin or mod (especially when behaving retarded - no particular examples ... just a question)
    OFC you can kick a player. You can kick anyone WITH A REASON, if you upped the guy like 800 RU and he makes a nuke. If sup spamming is crazy and no admins are around. If you are getting boosted for no reason etc etc etc

Theoretically 3 or 4 more players kicked me. Octavian could say. Thing is, i dont have SS of those guys, SO I CANT BAN THEM.
    When he kicked me i looked on console, tryed to find the kick votes, but i didnt find. OFC i would ban the rest of the players who kicked me aswell.
    Last edited by HIGH+CAMILO; 02-18-2014 at 10:19 AM.

point is NO ONE has a demo/proof to show that camilo wasn't supplier laming/spamming so the ban on octavian is no way justified

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    point is NO ONE has a demo/proof to show that camilo wasn't supplier laming/spamming so the ban on octavian is no way justified
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    OFC you can kick a player. You can kick anyone WITH A REASON, if you upped the guy like 800 RU and he makes a nuke. If sup spamming is crazy and no admins are around. If you are getting boosted for no reason etc etc etc

Theoretically 3 or 4 more players kicked me. Octavian could say. Thing is, i dont have SS of those guys, SO I CANT BAN THEM.
    When he kicked me i looked on console, tryed to find the kick votes, but i didnt find. OFC i would ban the rest of the players who kicked me aswell.
    You are right Camilo, but like you sayd. You don't have the SS of the other players kickvoting you. Why only Ban him for "100" Matches?

Maybe if you didn't alias as "Player" and played like a team player, the other people in the server would of not kickvoted you? It takes The Whole Color + One in your side to get kickvoted off the server.

I mean, i wasn't there, but you were. Only you truly know what happen.

But If you want to show a good sample. Just let it go this time. Besides. If they other's didn't got punished, just let this guy have a "lucky break"

but it is all up to you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    So the other people can play en om the only one with a penalty?

Fine, but your showin text massages that i kickvoted u, as i remember, also about 6 others did because u where sup killing.... U were warned by other players also. Then u did it to me also so i voted to kick u also...

U can place Nice text images but u just couldnt stand that u were kicked by everyone for a valid reason.

U are showing a print screen of me kicking u, the image is in your favor but not the truth though.

Thanx for the response, Octavian.
    Kind of a lame ban Camilo, they kicked you for supkillinjg and shit, if they are mad, they have the right to kick you... without getting banned

I was there and most "noob" players play there and they like kick voting if some better player killing them

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    I learned my lesson...
    Thats Octavians first ban, just give him a lower ban or remove it Camilo

So, the ban was given without giving a warning?

What the point of banning peoples when they are just placing kick votes? It could be more simple by kicking them out of the game and they can always come back next match. But when it get annoying, try a warning? Or is there no warning for kick votes?

& Banning someone for kick voting sound pretty obvious. lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

stop laming newbs

I am guessing if people start to abuse the kick votes then it might get disabled by SAM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    I am guessing if people start to abuse the kick votes then it might get disabled by SAM.
    which would be the best solution, unless sam wants to waste his bandwidth about threads of this kind

Thread Information