User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sandy Hook Hoax

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    smelly arab was directed at me when i raped him silly on publics and he came in as that on the next map ahahah i still remember that, funny part is im not an arab

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I warned him for the last name you said and changed it. Imo he should be banned for awhile if you look at his names. Srsly.
    If I see it ONE more time... I'm gonna... JUST cuz you said so..

I was playing with him in the highspeed face server and told him he was an idiot for hi name and that he had been reported. He said "you have no clue. move on." I find satisfaction in seeing him reprimanded.

Not disputing or disregarding anyones comments, just want to get your perspectives.

Why should we dictate what people's nickname can be?

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Not disputing or disregarding anyones comments, just want to get your perspectives.

Why should we dictate what people's nickname can be?
    It's all about the experience. We make rules like no camping and no supplier spam because they drag the experience down for most players, we for the most part agree that we don't like it and it therefore shouldn't be allowed. Obnoxious names like these obviously don't affect gameplay, but they still affect some players' experience - it's akin to insensitive vandalism. I think most of us know the difference between exercising one's right to free speech and just being a dick.

@SAM

I don't feel that it'd be worth the effort to try and dictate what nicks people can and can't use.

However, in cases which a name makes fun of a group of people or tragedy I hope you'll consider issuing bans.

Out of all the shootings in the U.S. this is the one that sickened me the most. Children for the most part are sheltered and safe, they aren't as expose to the violence and horrors of humanity. The whole thing is sick and twisted and I can't comprehend why anyone would find humor in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by .se\/ered.][ View Post
    OMG.. Never let anyone tell you to drop your firewall! Might as well drop you Pants and bend over!

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    smelly arab was directed at me when i raped him silly on publics and he came in as that on the next map ahahah i still remember that, funny part is im not an arab
    Leatherjacket'ed_Smurf =d

Thread Information