IST Salaries + Draft information - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Set the ego aside m8, they're both better than you right now. Do what Moskva said and prove the rankings wrong with your gameplay, we all get that your good, let someone else have the top spot for once you crazy brit. Believe me I never thought I would see the day when Dangerboy or Adrian were both better than I am but I have embraced being a trashcan and made it my own. I'm a legend whether im playing my best or my worst, it is known.
    indeed u are legendary for picking grim multiple seasons and how far your ahole got stretched

Should have went offense

I only see people with big ego. And people talking about public and pug its same are funny. I imagine how a single tele will stress him and make lost consentration.

Go Away....

I wont know until next Thursday if i can make it for the first matches. I know the captians wanted to all draft me first but let me check my work schedule before you pick me. Keep me on the free agent list until I know for sure. Worth the wait guys.

Switch Arthek with killer speed and yeehaw and teddy should be somewhere above U2.

My salary 410 hahaha how in the fuck do you count it

Bug should be at least around paco/ nob salary imo, he really picks up new things quickly and he'll make an effort to do so.

No idea about the other rankings but the guy who suggests that admins should do all this and receive all this abuse and then not play themselves is a fool. If they have done mock drafts and the teams look reasonable then have faith.

I'm sorry if this is not appropriate but where can I learn more about this salary thing and the underlying concepts? Captains, picks, etc I understand though.

I never participated in any UT competition before and I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by DontWorryBeHappy View Post
    I'm sorry if this is not appropriate but where can I learn more about this salary thing and the underlying concepts? Captains, picks, etc I understand though.

I never participated in any UT competition before and I don't get it
    http://www.ownedwell.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=218

There is a section here on drafts. It's the same principal as this siege tournament

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Rays View Post
    Set the ego aside m8, they're both better than you right now. Do what Moskva said and prove the rankings wrong with your gameplay, we all get that your good, let someone else have the top spot for once you crazy brit. Believe me I never thought I would see the day when Dangerboy or Adrian were both better than I am but I have embraced being a trashcan and made it my own. I'm a legend whether im playing my best or my worst, it is known.
    no ego here rays honestly, i'm basing all comments off facts and also what will definitely happen during the course of the season

Thread Information