User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i don't think this must be bannable cause you can replace tele it's not like the visible teleporter you can't move it, anyways I think booty knows what he was doing

Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    i don't think this must be bannable cause you can replace tele it's not like the visible teleporter you can't move it, anyways I think booty knows what he was doing
    Ok. Next time around I'll put platforms in your tele. You can move your tele after all.

I would like to say something on this matter. Because I was always teleporting into tube after respawn - might be because I was too busy and holding "W" to rush to supplier. But I wasnt walking into tele I was falling in it. Your tele was a pain in ass and:

1. I asked you politely to remove it - TWICE - and you said no. Someone can check logs I dont take screens or demo, because I never bitch and minimod. But I make exceptions when a topic is about me.
    2. At first I have built the platform above your tele so you could easily walk in it - no blocking at all - especially when you have the midget suit, like you did and lost it.
    3. When you removed my platform which wasn't in the way of your tele - which is in fact also a violation of rules, since you didnt bother to ask me - i started to fucking it up for you (flaming - calling you an idiot, which I still think you are and boosting for 15 seconds maybe) - and that is where your screen shot is from - out of context. You are known for making useless builts and removing other people's builts when they dont suit you.

I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for that - not to you cos you cant talk reason but to people who made the rules - it will not happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    I would like to say something on this matter. Because I was always teleporting into tube after respawn - might be because I was too busy and holding "W" to rush to supplier. But I wasnt walking into tele I was falling in it. Your tele was a pain in ass and:

1. I asked you politely to remove it - TWICE - and you said no. Someone can check logs I dont take screens or demo, because I never bitch and minimod. But I make exceptions when a topic is about me.
    2. At first I have built the platform above your tele so you could easily walk in it - no blocking at all - especially when you have the midget suit, like you did and lost it.
    3. When you removed my platform which wasn't in the way of your tele - which is in fact also a violation of rules, since you didnt bother to ask me - i started to fucking it up for you (flaming - calling you an idiot, which I still think you are and boosting for 15 seconds maybe) - and that is where your screen shot is from - out of context. You are known for making useless builts and removing other people's builts when they dont suit you.

I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for that - not to you cos you cant talk reason but to people who made the rules - it will not happen again.

In short: "I admit that I lie and fuck it up for others on purpose and then I try to justify it with more lies which are completely out of context."

So you think putting a platform on a tele is justified because ONE gamer out of a whole team "could" walk underneath when having the shrinker suit on? What about the rest of the team who can't? You fell into the tele? Did you see Higors screenshot? That spwan point is not close enough to be able to fall into it. Any more lies? Are you really that retarded?

I don't mind a heated discussion and different opinions about a topic at all. For example I really appreciate Higors input because he knows the engine with all the mods in and out. You on the other side - and that's my opinion based on the rubbish you just wrote - clearly disqualify for any further communication with me. Not going to waste my time with that wishi-washi nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Booty View Post
    Someone can check logs I dont take screens or demo
    I'm guessing there aren't no more logging going on at the server because no one really came by and post anything from server log. So everything have to be done in a demo, or discussion like this happen in a wildly manner. Reason why I asked for proof because I really could need a look on that tele (to see if anyone come through) and compare player activity about it.
    I strongly recommend anyone to start recording when such cases happen.
    But anyway, thanks for reporting in Booty. You got point.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    In short: "I admit that I lie and fuck it up for others on purpose and then I try to justify it with more lies which are completely out of context."

So you think putting a platform on a tele is justified because ONE gamer out of a whole team "could" walk underneath when having the shrinker suit on? What about the rest of the team who can't? You fell into the tele? Did you see Higors screenshot? That spwan point is not close enough to be able to fall into it. Any more lies? Are you really that retarded?

I don't mind a heated discussion and different opinions about a topic at all. For example I really appreciate Higors input because he knows the engine with all the mods in and out. You on the other side - and that's my opinion based on the rubbish you just wrote - clearly disqualify for any further communication with me. Not going to waste my time with that wishi-washi nonsense.
    And what about you?

Team switching and idling yesterday, again..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    And what about you?

Team switching and idling yesterday, again..
    Wrong. Show me proof. Waste of a shit talker. Also on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Wrong. Show me proof. Waste of a shit talker. Also on my ignore list.
    First in Niven you do this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0250.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	2209

And after the 4way bathrooms map your team losing and you dont reconnect to playing or spec, maybe some other players want to join the game but you dont care (after Camilo reconnect you as spec)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    First in Niven you do this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0250.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	2209

And after the 4way bathrooms map your team losing and you dont reconnect to playing or spec, maybe some other players want to join the game but you dont care (after Camilo reconnect you as spec)

As I said before: shit talker. The whole story is:

1.) I plaid.

2.) Had a delivery coming in here at home and went !s instead of idling in game and hurting my team.

3.) Came back with !p but ended up in other team, which would have been a team switch.

4.) Went !s again and waited for somebody else to join so that I can go back to my original team.

5.) Somebody joined and teams had been 6 vs 6.

6.) I tried again but was also and again placed on opposite team.

7.) Tried !t but didn't change anything.

8.) Waited even longer until next person comes in and finally was able to get back into my own team.

Conclusion: I did not switch teams, I actually did exactly what the rules say. Come on show the entire log so we all can see that I went back to my original team!

Once a liar, always a liar. Fuck off.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 02-12-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Stormy, please feel free to post in a new thread with full evidence.

I don't even know what's the heck is wrong with Iron, all rage post and such. zzz.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 02-13-2015 at 01:09 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information