User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    1) If NW gets voted, he comes to forums and complain.
    2) If Combo gets voted, and there is people with decent aim he still comes and complain about "botters".
    3) If Combo gets voted and no so named "botters" (decent aim players), he complains about epople with ping over 200, blaming then of that they LAG the server.

Also, about it always was combo server only for long time blablabla
    Its back to NW+COMBO now, deal with it! Or go find another server. Why the fuck should NW be removed or vote point decreased? Cuz of you? WHo da fuck u think u are dude?

P.s. @SAM where is saCTF?
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 01-25-2016 at 11:29 AM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

saCTF was on another server.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    saCTF was on another server.
    Oh, so you will not add it on this one(combo+nw)?

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    According to utstats you played 4 weapon games and 16 combo games yesterday.

You really need to stop making stuff up.
    I went to spec, or left the server for some of the NW maps. So however you want to put it. I'm not playing combo if an NW map is on.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    I play on it, but I ping over 100, and it is rather choppy on there. I'm offering to pay for a year for a dedicated server, are you willing to pay for a dedicated NW server you enjoy it so much? I don't get to play that often actually. Part of my work is seasonal, so when it is 5 degrees out I tend to play UT to kill time. I work online as well and play during breaks. I don't know who you are, so you must use a diff name while playing. They had it lower than .7 it was .5 I believe for awhile, and it was allowing both game play to get more fairly played. I played 7 maps in a row last night, and 13 maps total of NW, to play 3 combo maps, 2 of which had people botting on.

It isn't fair to the people that have been there playing combo only matches for a long time.
    Doesn't matter what I play as...but when I do join, all you do is complain. You accuse me of cheating every time and I'm not even that good so I can only imagine how much crap you're giving the guys with the great aim. Take a note from me, I don't have the best aim but I win almost all my matches cuz I play CTF at a strategic level vs. a lot of these guys just camp in one spot increasing their eff % but not working to win the game. It's a game, have fun. If you lose, you lose. Move on. 4 out of 20 games NW is a small %, be happy that you get to play combo lots! However I will continue to always vote weapons when I do play

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    Doesn't matter what I play as...but when I do join, all you do is complain. You accuse me of cheating every time and I'm not even that good so I can only imagine how much crap you're giving the guys with the great aim. Take a note from me, I don't have the best aim but I win almost all my matches cuz I play CTF at a strategic level vs. a lot of these guys just camp in one spot increasing their eff % but not working to win the game. It's a game, have fun. If you lose, you lose. Move on. 4 out of 20 games NW is a small %, be happy that you get to play combo lots! However I will continue to always vote weapons when I do play
    AGAIN, no idea who the fuck you are. I score high often cause I do just that. I don't stand around trying to rack up frags. I try to play CTF. I haven't been able to go in and play a combo game for like 2 weeks without having to play a shit ton of fucking nw. I only accuse a few people of cheating, maybe you are hearing it from people aliasing as me? Like Looper is doing right now Using SS-Chinpo, and BS-Chinpo. Something clans used to ban people for back in the day. Now no one gives a shit and they let people born 4 years before the game came out run around botting and being dipshits.

I only accuse a few people of cheating
    You need to look up the definition in the dictionary, even compared to the other Americans you call people bots a lot.

Interesting how you came out of your corner as soon as SAM came into the server. haha

Are you so cranky because you need someone to burp you?

Like Looper is doing right now Using SS-Chinpo, and BS-Chinpo.
    I didn't realise AS~ was a clan? How many members do you have?

SS~ nor BS~ is your clan tag though. Let's be real? We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban? It sounds like you have fans though?? One time I came into the server and there was 20 people with 'SAM' in there name. Should I have ban them all? Who has that screenshot??

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    You need to look up the definition in the dictionary, even compared to the other Americans you call people bots a lot.

Interesting how you came out of your corner as soon as SAM came into the server. haha

Are you so cranky because you need someone to burp you?
    STOP ALIASING USING MY FUCKING NAME. You piece of shit. That is bullshit. Keep my name off your lips you zit faced small dicked virgin cunt.

Thread Information