User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRixuel View Post
    No they didn't... they tried to ask us if we want the mobo to be replaced and to replace it's too damn expensive. So I dont wanna
    They just said the mobo doesnt work? No details at all? That is a bit depressing. If your family doesnt mind, and you still have the pc, you could still do the various tests we have all recommended here (the ones you havent done anyways). It would have been really helpful just to know what went wrong. Maybe you werent grounded when you cleaned the pc? Maybe thermal paste got all over the mobo? Maybe the pc gods just hate you and struck your pc down?

If you dont mind me asking, do you know how much they quoted you/your family for the board replacement?
    Fierd_0/Doppelganger/Donutdan

Quote Originally Posted by BiGbOsS View Post
    They just said the mobo doesnt work? No details at all? That is a bit depressing. If your family doesnt mind, and you still have the pc, you could still do the various tests we have all recommended here (the ones you havent done anyways). It would have been really helpful just to know what went wrong. Maybe you werent grounded when you cleaned the pc? Maybe thermal paste got all over the mobo? Maybe the pc gods just hate you and struck your pc down?

If you dont mind me asking, do you know how much they quoted you/your family for the board replacement?
    if we want it to be replaced, they gonna charge us 450$. heck no i'm not gonna pay that much just for replacing.

im still waiting my comp to come home
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

I have the same issue with a friens computer, it was just a RAM module failure

Listen to me plz

try running the pc with 1 module only if the pc still dont start then try puttin only the other module... I can bet that u have a ram module failure.

Did u tried this????? let me know.
    Ashes of the rising phoenix

No they didn't... they tried to ask us if we want the mobo to be replaced and to replace it's too damn expensive. So I dont wanna
    There is a thing called POST CARD, it lets you diagnose problem of your motherboard (or stuff plugged into it)
    If you got some friends woring on PC repair or stuff like that, they definitely will have one, so they can know where is problem in like 5 min
    Maybe it just few fets shortcircuited, so changing them will fix mobo, and it should cost few bucks....if problem in bridges, anyway in 80% repair will cost less than buying new one...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POST_card

It still can be psu problem, if its old, working in hot area, cappasitors may dryout, so voltage begin to pulsate, which makes psu get into protection mode right after start
    You need to do some tests to know for sure if its mobo or not, maybe people on diagnotic just want to get more money, by telling mobo needs to be replaced blabla

+ Also, remove CMOS battery from mobo, and try to launch PC, PC can be not launching cuz bios is glitched or w/e so removing battery will reset bios setting and pc will start up, but posibility of that is pretty low, but still try it

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

if we want it to be replaced, they gonna charge us 450$. heck no i'm not gonna pay that much just for replacing.
    Rofl. 450 bucks for just mobo?
    No way.....what kind of mobo you have?

Just by the same or similar mobo, it isn't hard to change it.

And skaarj_dulog no use that Post Cards anymore, it's 1999 Style ant they are untrustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by schlontz View Post
    And skaarj_dulog no use that Post Cards anymore, it's 1999 Style ant they are untrustworthy.
    I dont telling use that card which is in video or w/e
    There are lots of new ones (not cheap ones) , and they detect problem pretty accurate

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Rofl. 450 bucks for just mobo?
    No way.....what kind of mobo you have?
    According to Speccy, MSI 2AE0 (P0)
    █████████ Loading Hax 99%
    C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\

It's an AMD FM2 Micro ATX Board

Not sure if this helps but nice new avatar rixu!

Thread Information