About my ban - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: About my ban

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Better question is why your allowed to even post here.
    You probably not been active on the forum, but he had been banned a few times and made account(s) so when he made one again with that, and made a post that say "Hey ban me I was here." no one even bothered to mess with it, not even a post was replied. So guess he is behaving quite ok (except some silly reply when dat rage kick in or whatever, trollish history refer to that when getting picked on) no one didn't bother much of touching that ban button on the forum.

Now onto topic:
    We have a few more insta moderator, I think 1 is afk (Nordog?) but unsure about other. @ScReaM and whoever else.

Obviously, I told tim why not make a mod that report nexgen ban onto the forum because there is a lot of ban going un-reported. (6+ matches ban/permaban only suggested.)

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

if rapture play CTF its fine , before he was just laming . but if he have changed give him a :2nd chance i know him and hes good

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You probably not been active on the forum, but he had been banned a few times and made account(s) so when he made one again with that, and made a post that say "Hey ban me I was here." no one even bothered to mess with it, not even a post was replied. So guess he is behaving quite ok (except some silly reply when dat rage kick in or whatever, trollish history refer to that when getting picked on) no one didn't bother much of touching that ban button on the forum.
    well... what can I say UT celebs like myself get extra treatment xD and chammy be a good mod and give me a nuru massage

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Better question is why your allowed to even post here.
    were you the one specing me in pubs and calling me a jew? it was you I remember now... Anyways bro, I've tried to figure out for awhile why your still holding a personal grudge against me I mean you come in spec aliasing and harassing me thinking I don't know it's you. What's your problemo?
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-02-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Honestly I don't think ACF will ever change but talking with Vatiko & Deepack lately they both seem like they are trying to be better in the community & just have 1 more chance but like Deepack says people hold grudges. I remember I played a game & 2 buddies of mine stacked against me not meaning too but wanted be on same team but I was mad & told 1 of the |UK| admins about it Nordog then I guess Nordog told shots & others so unrealshots runs & tells my friends that I told a admin that they stacked so hoping my friends would ban me from TS but that didn't work but I hate these personal grudging stuff I think he deserves a second chance especially for a game this old you don't want to be banning everyone & keeping everyone perm. banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    game is getting killed
    people sayng that for last 5 years!! mostly banned ones..instagib servers are still full

Can we please stay on-topic.

Could an admin remove all off-topic posts, this is getting a bit rediculous

The amount of times I banned this tool and his retarded dutch friends on these and previous IG servers for laming and DM'ing is incredible. The perma ban is probably mine, but the call to remove it isn't. Up to you guys.

tbh I remember him from Tammy servers too when he and MT tried to test me out several times and bend the rules and shit. But last time I saw him playing on uk servers I felt like he was playing like a normal person

Quote Originally Posted by uenz View Post
    tbh I remember him from Tammy servers too when he and MT tried to test me out several times and bend the rules and shit.
    All they did. I think maustrap even threatened me once idk. If rpt isn't the dick he used to be then why not.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Viper]LtD[~ View Post
    The amount of times I banned this tool and his retarded dutch friends on these and previous IG servers for laming and DM'ing is incredible. The perma ban is probably mine, but the call to remove it isn't. Up to you guys.
    I am positive you are confusing me with 2 other dutch guys here. like i said, i was never ever warned. 2 people complained about me on here defending with 0 grabs and some days later i was team switching with said other dutch guys you are referring to and someone decided to perma-ban me all together (because i played with them i must be also the one responsible for the other complaints eh?). You just assumed those dutch guys ruining games was me nick-laming but that's not true. Check the logs if you are still able to. The fact that i never argued this ban doesn't make it legitimate, friend. Also no need for name calling.

Thread Information