PDA

View Full Version : ADMIN ABUSE by |uK|chiseller

AnAunreal
12-09-2011, 05:11 AM

|uK|chiseller
12-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Wow, how about you take an English course to begin with?
Anyway, I banned you because you were camping on top of the tower multiple times. I ignored it at first and let you have some fun. Your big mouth made me change my mind though. Want some tissues?

AnAunreal
12-09-2011, 06:48 AM
lol iam was camping?? where do you see me! i was just few minutes in the map, and i be on top for 1 time because there was enemy! i know my english is suck, i dont care you understand my words. i never camp on top. you only mad because i say you spam oure sup thats why. and in the rules stands sup spamming is forbitten so who is wrong. yes i got a big mouth because you are telling lies in the server. i know i cant do any thing because you a admin. but you have to know better like a admin. use it with care!

|uK|fleecey
12-09-2011, 07:59 AM
lol iam was camping?? where do you see me! i was just few minutes in the map, and i be on top for 1 time because there was enemy! i know my english is suck, i dont care you understand my words. i never camp on top. you only mad because i say you spam oure sup thats why. and in the rules stands sup spamming is forbitten so who is wrong. yes i got a big mouth because you are telling lies in the server. i know i cant do any thing because you a admin. but you have to know better like a admin. use it with care!

There is no rule it says sup spamming is forbidden?
it says no camping and don't even teams in 4 way..

and dude, it's 200 matches, it's not even that much :)

|uK|chiseller
12-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Yes, you were standing/crouching on top of the tower on face more than once. You shot me and I ignored it at first because I am that nice. And what fleece wrote.

Neff
12-09-2011, 05:18 PM
If you do manage to get banned by Chiseller then its well deserved.

The only reason I don't complain about you camping constantly is you tend to build a leach around usless shit like that super mine on bathrooms =D

Disturbed//*.
12-09-2011, 06:07 PM
drama

SAM
12-19-2011, 07:39 AM
Don't worry we believe Chis

mostro
12-20-2011, 07:56 AM
and i believe in SAM, and moskva believes in me, so we are covered

TDNConvict
12-20-2011, 11:01 AM
the siege community is small enough as it is.....200 matches... little long just for camping a few times (lol and there are very few good snipers on pub server how much damage is he really doing).... he seems like an ok guy to me....and to be honest every time i see you play chis you just lame outside base in maps like simplex.. set a good example and unban him

and so he didn't take the warning apparently...... but english his guys so good not :)

|uK|kenneth
12-20-2011, 11:42 AM
if you gonna ban eveyone that is camping for 200 matches well gl, you well get nobody on the server then.

|uK|Anthrax
12-20-2011, 11:58 AM
should be 300 matches for noob camping.

HIGH+CAMILO
12-20-2011, 12:23 PM
should be 300 matches for noob camping.

Keith
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
he took his ban already, leave him alone

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-20-2011, 12:52 PM
kenneth your comments are dumber then when you actually speak them if what you said is true then why is the server full for nearly 6 years straight?

SAM
12-20-2011, 02:08 PM
if you gonna ban eveyone that is camping for 200 matches well gl, you well get nobody on the server then.

When siege was first starting out and we first started out as a clan back in 2007, when I was more active. I used to hand out minimum 100map bans and every other occurrence where I had to ban/kick someone, I used to add another 100 on. So if you were banned once, you get 100, second 200, third 300 and so on and siege was much less popular than it is now.

So actually you are wrong, alot more people would play so count yourselves lucky I am inactive otherwise, all the laming would be gone in a week.

|uK|Anthrax
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
few players and organization >> many players and total mess

gg!

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-20-2011, 06:46 PM
no anthrax im sure i can speak for the other admins when i say this and this isnt directed at you its to everyone else ( they know who they are )

we are just tired of all your bullshit and tears about being banned and why you think it shouldnt be a ban that weve now had enough and as a result the servers in a worse state than before we dont go on as much anymore and now theres even more tears from the troublemakers who now play the innocent girl act and try to get others into trouble. its all about who can fuck who over the most.

guess what the bans are gonna be coming down thick and fast so watch yourself the next time you think about acting up

Neff
12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
no anthrax im sure i can speak for the other admins when i say this and this isnt directed at you its to everyone else ( they know who they are )

we are just tired of all your bullshit and tears about being banned and why you think it shouldnt be a ban that weve now had enough and as a result the servers in a worse state than before we dont go on as much anymore and now theres even more tears from the troublemakers who now play the innocent girl act and try to get others into trouble. its all about who can fuck who over the most.

guess what the bans are gonna be coming down thick and fast so watch yourself the next time you think about acting up

Give him the Neff Treatment!

|uK|MiniWick
12-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Give him the Neff Treatment!

run away for about 3 months while every one thinks your dead cause your last words were I'm gonna hang myself ? =P

Neff
12-21-2011, 08:29 AM
run away for about 3 months while every one thinks your dead cause your last words were I'm gonna hang myself ? =P

I was refering to the bans I recieved which doubled in duration; I lost count of how many months I built myself up to.

Though I did express suicidal thoughts around when I was 18 and 19.. I never said I was going to hang myself? I would have gone out with a bang if anything; I went for joyrides all the time constantly driving way too ****ing fast in high rpm's hoping I'd lose it and somehow I'm still here. My Eclipse is too, The convertible top came apart though when I tried pushing it over 140 mph (225 kph).

|uK|chiseller
12-21-2011, 10:45 AM
Deleted your last post since it was basically the same as your previous one which needed admin approval for some reason.

Everyone else: Stop crying, okay? Thanks

SogeKing
12-21-2011, 12:33 PM
what's tihs? any complain about the Biebs being a bad admin should be met with a perma ban imo!
I mean, just look at that face!! how can he do anything wrong? :S

AnAunreal
12-21-2011, 01:08 PM
lol didnt know it was still a live this topic, i allready had mine ban so its ok now
ik play allready at the server so you can close this topic

thx

|uK|Anthrax
12-21-2011, 02:06 PM
Ana said !

|uK|chiseller
12-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Cut the envy soge! I don't like closed threads :p