PDA

View Full Version : Convict and the massive Core Leech...

ChanClan
04-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Convict thinks this is not a LEECH? Anyone else got a comment?

SilverWing
04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
its a leech and not a leech it depends what he had it for

case 1 if he had a protector behind the wall its a leech because u only need 2 not 4 and shouldn't be banned because noobs make simple mistakes ( but can be debated if its a ban or not)

case 2 if he had a protector on the side of the its not a leech because convict is a retard and doesnt know how to build properly

case 3 if he put it there for no reason its a leech and should be banned

|uK|Anthrax
04-10-2012, 02:59 PM
If have a sp or sm on the side isn't leech.

Moskva
04-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Sure he would make 4 containers lvl 5 as a leech...
COMMON SENSE ANYONE?

|uK|kenneth
04-10-2012, 03:57 PM
lets clear this 1 he made sp behind the wall as SW said and 2 someone made sm's on both side so its not a leech game. i guess i got a demo if you guys wanna watch it...

audiosonic
04-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Severed running around in a map, is that considered a leech as well? If so is it ban-worthy?

the fuck is this thread even about

ChanClan
04-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Severed running around in a map, is that considered a leech as well? If so is it ban-worthy?

BAN, who said anything about a BAN... I was just curious, for the good of just KNOWING...

the fuck is this thread even about

I'd have to kill ya if I told ya....

|uK|Melted_Ice
04-10-2012, 04:10 PM
i dunno but its pretty at least

|uK|Grimreaper
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
lmfao really ?

HIGH+CAMILO
04-10-2012, 04:30 PM
lets clear this 1 he made sp behind the wall as SW said and 2 someone made sm's on both side so its not a leech game. i guess i got a demo if you guys wanna watch it...

No thanks!

|uK|Rays
04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
These guys no entiendo, Convict was attempting to make scuba and failed, then you get that shit awful leech when you fail at making scuba.

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 02:17 AM

That's like asking if I wanna watch a demo of CHIMP building leech's....

If the use of these Demo's would benefit the person that's building, then that would be worthwhile. But having a conversation is hard enough.....

Keith
04-14-2012, 05:32 AM
Are you really trying to find a reason to ban Convict? That's just stupid.

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2012, 05:45 AM
500 match ban BAM! right severed?

.seVered.][
04-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Are you really trying to find a reason to ban Convict? That's just stupid.

BAN? I NEVER said anything about a BAN... i was just curious about his build and wanted other opinions... Last I checked... there are simple "guideline's" to building, and it's up to each person to decide how and where to build. I go out of my way, to avoid banning people. The Forum is a resource for talking and sharing knowledge. It's not about BANNING or punishing the player, it's about the idea (his idea to build it) and the discussion of his idea.

That's all I'm doing, is creating a discussion.

TDNConvict
04-16-2012, 01:15 PM
i laughed my ass off when blaze told me there i was a post on this

for the noobs here I built sp's on the other side of the wall

if you build containers on the sides like every idiot always does you can easily hit them from the tunnels high left and right and you get 3x the ru

if you nuke the core your going to get full ru regardless of containers being on the core or on the sides

also I started making the supplier behind the core on that map and everyone followed my lead because its the best way to build on that map

look at the build for more than two seconds before you start removing builds from top tier players - simply ask next time instead of trying to piss me off

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 02:49 PM
i laughed my ass off when blaze told me there i was a post on this

for the noobs here I built sp's on the other side of the wall

if you build containers on the sides like every idiot always does you can easily hit them from the tunnels high left and right and you get 3x the ru

if you nuke the core your going to get full ru regardless of containers being on the core or on the sides

also I started making the supplier behind the core on that map and everyone followed my lead because its the best way to build on that map

look at the build for more than two seconds before you start removing builds from top tier players - simply ask next time instead of trying to piss me off

THANK YOU! Finally... ALL I wanted was for you to come forward and explain your tactic (which is a great one BTW) so that OTHERS can understand it.

Don't they get the RU for the Containers too if Rocket' shots hit the Core? NO

and no one removed it... you just went to spec... then joined the other team too i might add....

Nice job.. thanks again.

TDNConvict
04-16-2012, 05:48 PM
by the time you get 4 level 5 containers with super pros and other defenses on that map nobody get in to hit the core for more than 1-2 seconds

plus if someone is coming up the ramp trying to hit the core the containers will block shots for an extra second or two - with the supplier placed behind the core there is always someone able to shoot people coming up both ramps so its almost impossible to stay alive for very long even tho you would get a lot of ru with a direct shot on the core with rockets

and yes it got removed TWICE - if place a super pro or containers on the side in the open then yea it should be removed because with rockets you can cause core damage with rockets from anywhere - but not behind the glass

.seVered.][
04-16-2012, 10:00 PM
by the time you get 4 level 5 containers with super pros and other defenses on that map nobody get in to hit the core for more than 1-2 seconds

plus if someone is coming up the ramp trying to hit the core the containers will block shots for an extra second or two - with the supplier placed behind the core there is always someone able to shoot people coming up both ramps so its almost impossible to stay alive for very long even tho you would get a lot of ru with a direct shot on the core with rockets

and yes it got removed TWICE - if place a super pro or containers on the side in the open then yea it should be removed because with rockets you can cause core damage with rockets from anywhere - but not behind the glass

That's what I would have done,... it must have gotten removed before I got there.. cuz I wouldn't have removed it...

Thank you for your insight... much apreciated.