PDA

View Full Version : Convict

Neff
05-31-2012, 01:34 AM
Unfortunately UT crashed and I lost the demo so I'm just going to say this.

What makes you think you have the right to try and fuck your team over and boost people away from reparing the core? When a Siege match is nearing an overtime in which you don't wish to participate leave.

terminator
05-31-2012, 10:14 AM
It was obviously some very gay map playing there. I can understand Convict, even though it may be not alright.

|uK|fleecey
05-31-2012, 12:17 PM
It was obviously some very gay map playing there. I can understand Convict, even though it may be not alright.

Still not cool, if the team wish to play then let them play. If convict doesn't want to play that map, he can either leave the game or go spec until the game is over.

|uK|kenneth
05-31-2012, 02:17 PM
i can understand convict.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-31-2012, 02:22 PM
understanding or not its not his choice as to what map gets played on the server when its a public server not a pug

just cut out the bullshit

SAM
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes, cut the crap. No more showing remorse. If you cause offence you will be banned. If you don't like the map, leave or spec. Don't spoil the fun for others.

TDNConvict
06-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Unfortunately UT crashed and I lost the demo so I'm just going to say this.

What makes you think you have the right to try and fuck your team over and boost people away from reparing the core? When a Siege match is nearing an overtime in which you don't wish to participate leave.

OH THATS CONVENIENT - btw even if ut crashes should still have demo intact - core got rep'd to 100 did it not??? didn't even have ammo u idiot - pissed because i shit on him every time i'm in the server 490

and i did leave scarface - said don't rep the core pick a new map.. was tied with plenty of time left.. i tried to get people to vote and left like a min into ot.... people love to troll me on here and i have yet to see a single piece of evidence ?? funny how that happens - guess i have to alias every day - blaze i get trolled more than u now rofl

blaze traffic and population of server would be much better without niven overtime.... seriously need to remove that map.. burning too.. those two are the noob go to maps every single day over and over and over.. its blows my mind...keeps good players from joining

terminator
06-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Old version of Burning is ok. New version kinda sux yea...
But remove goddamn NIVEN map yah :)

|uK|chiseller
06-01-2012, 08:58 PM
We definitely need more sniper maps, since 99% of the people can't do anything else.

Higor
06-01-2012, 09:06 PM
As long as a certain map where my 200 ping flak kills everyone and CHIMP owns all isn't removed, I'm ok with it.
PD: Coret

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-01-2012, 09:40 PM
pretty sure if i came back and played at full strength i'd make a lot of people rage

|uK|kenneth
06-02-2012, 02:57 AM
We definitely need more sniper maps, since 99% of the people can't do anything else.

uhhhuuuu? thats the reason why we dont vote for it, if your the only good sniper in your team then your kinda fucked.

|uK|Cube
06-02-2012, 06:00 AM
uhhhuuuu? thats the reason why we dont vote for it, if your the only good sniper in your team then your kinda fucked.
Wait you're good at sniping?

|uK|Grimreaper
06-02-2012, 06:06 AM
ouch cube XD

|uK|kenneth
06-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Wait you're good at sniping?

well yeah sometimes im so awesome at sniping and sometimes not, not even hitting rofl.

|uK|Cube
06-02-2012, 07:17 AM
well yeah sometimes im so awesome at sniping and sometimes not, not even hitting rofl.
Lolledl

|uK|Grimreaper
06-02-2012, 09:38 AM
dont forget kenneth there is no CV anymore !!

|uK|kenneth
06-02-2012, 09:41 AM
dont forget kenneth there is no CV anymore !!

i never used it rofl... @ one point i asked diablo which button that is and he told me to goo to settings preferences and look @ centerview then i saw it was on my end button so.

Neff
06-02-2012, 03:15 PM
OH THATS CONVENIENT - btw even if ut crashes should still have demo intact - core got rep'd to 100 did it not??? didn't even have ammo u idiot - pissed because i shit on him every time i'm in the server 490

and i did leave scarface - said don't rep the core pick a new map.. was tied with plenty of time left.. i tried to get people to vote and left like a min into ot.... people love to troll me on here and i have yet to see a single piece of evidence ?? funny how that happens - guess i have to alias every day - blaze i get trolled more than u now rofl

blaze traffic and population of server would be much better without niven overtime.... seriously need to remove that map.. burning too.. those two are the noob go to maps every single day over and over and over.. its blows my mind...keeps good players from joining

The demo is intact I just don't have the last couple of minutes after I reloaded UT and got back in. Had you just spawned you would have enforcer ammo regardless of having been in the supplier or not as well as having a piston so that point is retarded "Idiot."

You may be better than most everyone else, but it dosn't mean shit when you fail and go ape shit on your team and rage quit does it?

TDNConvict
06-04-2012, 04:08 PM
The demo is intact I just don't have the last couple of minutes after I reloaded UT and got back in. Had you just spawned you would have enforcer ammo regardless of having been in the supplier or not as well as having a piston so that point is retarded "Idiot."

You may be better than most everyone else, but it dosn't mean shit when you fail and go ape shit on your team and rage quit does it?

you havn't even come close to seeing me go ape shit

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-04-2012, 04:38 PM
its ok i know im the best sieger you guys will ever come across

Moskva
06-04-2012, 07:28 PM

http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/attachments/ecstasy-mdma/81653d1335004534-mdma-losing-magic-cool-story-bro-thumb.jpg

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-05-2012, 08:26 AM

HAUISHEIAUSHIEUHSIEHihasieuHIASHEIASHIEUHASIUEHSEA HIHE
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
LOL BLAZE

HAUISHEI

you're really so funny kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

oO

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-05-2012, 09:49 AM
AdRiaN;29978']HAUISHEIAUSHIEUHSIEHihasieuHIASHEIASHIEUHASIUEHSEA HIHE