Ahm3t [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Ahm3t

asdasdasdasddddd
06-11-2012, 01:18 AM
i want to learn why im banned? i have gone bt server and i saw sam i wanted to say my problem about ace and i wanted help and sam kicked me all of siege combo and bt servers can you unban me if i haven't done any bad things

|uK|kenneth
06-11-2012, 11:49 AM
i want to learn why im banned? i have gone bt server and i saw sam i wanted to say my problem about ace and i wanted help and sam kicked me all of siege combo and bt servers can you unban me if i haven't done any bad things

i cant remember what the reason exactly was but from what i remember your were doing is an idiot you pissed so many players of on the server and thats why your banned ( i think this is what happened)

Moskva
06-11-2012, 11:50 AM
OH SHIT HAHAHAHAHA
Welcome back Ahm3t!, King of the Ottoman Empire

Moko
06-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Lol I knew Moskva would be happy to see you Ahm3t.
I think you were flaming or sth and they banned you, I don't remember either. XD

SAM
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM
You are banned because of the unofficial release of siege which you packed with viruses. All servers running your package contains vulnerablilities and also just all round being an idiot. We won't unban you. You can waste your time trying to bypass but it won't work. There are other servers you can play on however any servers run by us and any affiliated servers, your ban will carry over to.

|uK|kenneth
06-11-2012, 03:24 PM
You are banned because of the unofficial release of siege which you packed with viruses. All servers running your package contains vulnerablilities and also just all round being an idiot. We won't unban you. You can waste your time trying to bypass but it won't work. There are other servers you can play on however any servers run by us and any affiliated servers, your ban will carry over to.

for how long is he banned?

Moko
06-11-2012, 03:34 PM
From what I was told (Not by him!) that wasn't him, it was somebody using his name to make him look bad/worse. :O

SAM
06-11-2012, 04:29 PM
It was him and the ban is indefinite (permanent). You should play elsewhere

Banny
06-11-2012, 04:45 PM
We won't unban you.

You need high power glasses , dude!

P.S : By the way, I remember he challenged B|aze to 1v1 him on -|Ts|- server. I WANT SCREENIES!

SAM
06-11-2012, 04:51 PM
At the time he challenged Ts server had no anti cheat. Still doesn't as far as I know. Oh and he also got caught cheating around that time too. GG

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-11-2012, 06:56 PM
il still play him with cheats im confident enough i can still beat him with badly built cheats which have flaws that can be exploited

that said you can go where the sun dont shine ahm3t and thats me saying it kindly

.seVered.][
06-11-2012, 06:58 PM
It was him and the ban is indefinite (permanent). You should play elsewhere

From what I was told (Not by him!) that wasn't him, it was somebody using his name to make him look bad/worse. :O

Oh, it was DEFINITELY HIM !!!

Indeed, the ban is PERMANENT as in NEVER ENDING STORY, just like his lies.

Moko
06-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Lol where the sun don't shine. xD
My grandmother used to say that. LOL

Well you'd know better than me SAM. lol

Moskva
06-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Well, the "official" version, once that unofficial release of siege was made, was that the guy who did it was japanese, so one way or another someone that wasnt Ahm3t didnt tell the truth

.seVered.][
06-11-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm going to give you ONE more day to reply to these thread's, present ANY information for you defense, and after that... it's sayonara Sucker. Don't expect me to have an UNBIASED opinion, as I have see your work FIRST HAND.

Banny
06-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Hey I just checked my Private Messages column. the one who sent me the unofficial build was canadian. and now his flag is Turkish? Really? Did he fly from canada to Turkey so that he can play on the server? .. Lol joking but srsly wtf is this really him?

HIGH[+]Wah_JD
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Well, the "official" version, once that unofficial release of siege was made, was that the guy who did it was japanese, so one way or another someone that wasnt Ahm3t didnt tell the truth
HAHAHAHA that make more sense to me :P

terminator
06-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Wasn't that KOALA pretending to be ahm3t??
Really guys u really think ahm3t made it? hmmmmmm

SAM
06-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Koala was not canadian and besides, have you seen the English that was used? It's not even about the release at all. It's the huge gaping hole that has been left behind by doing so, packing viruses leaving servers and unpackers of the package, vulnerable.

.seVered.][
06-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Koala was not canadian and besides, have you seen the English that was used? It's not even about the release at all. It's the huge gaping hole that has been left behind by doing so, packing viruses leaving servers and unpackers of the package, vulnerable.

EXACTLY, and the shit talking on the server... He was just THE most annoying, even more than ME.

terminator
06-13-2012, 03:34 PM
But in the end i can conclude for sure that ahm3t isn't KOALA. But it's ok. Waiting for ahm3t response

.seVered.][
06-13-2012, 03:40 PM
But in the end i can conclude for sure that ahm3t isn't KOALA. But it's ok. Waiting for ahm3t response

HE CAN'T RESPOND, |uK|B|aze//. banned him so he is not getting these comments and can not respond... which says enough for me.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-17-2012, 03:16 PM
lol who is koala? i dont know him i havent played ut for 1 year cause school exams. but i can say that easily termi is telling truth

.seVered.][
06-17-2012, 04:10 PM
lol who is koala? i dont know him i havent played ut for 1 year cause school exams. but i can say that easily termi is telling truth

Well, from 'just another player' point of view, you were THE WORST SHIT TALKER of all other players. You would spam the game with your bullshit about HOW GREAT you were and how you wanted to 1v1 everyone. Plus you type so damn slow, it was like you were just standing around. All the while, ignoring what was happening to your TEAM and ultimately losing the match. For that, only time and maturity can correct (and MUTE).

But, now that being said... I have no physical proof of any "crime's" that you may have commited, other than our personal conversations which I have no record of either. Your file that you spammed to the members might have contained a unknown object's, which you may or may not have been aware of (which does happen). So malicious intent is hard to determine.

Therefore, your judgement must fall on the one who is ACTUALLY in charge.

Your welcome for the freedom to come here and even discuss this topic (thank SAM or for that, I think).

:translator<?Language="shittalker">

Banny
06-17-2012, 04:12 PM
[;30966']Well, from 'just another player' point of view, you were THE WORST SHIT TALKER of all other players. You would spam the game with your bullshit about HOW GREAT you were and how you wanted to 1v1 everyone. Plus you type so damn slow, it was like you were just standing around. All the while, ignoring what was happening to your TEAM and ultimately losing the match. For that, only time and maturity can correct (and MUTE).

But, now that being said... I have no physical proof of any "crime's" that you may have commited, other than our personal conversations which I no record of either. Your file that you spammed to the members might have contained a unknown object's, which you may or may not have been aware of (which does happen). So malicious intent is hard to determine.

Therefore, your judgement must fall on the one who is ACTUALLY in charge.

Your welcome for the freedom to come here and even discuss this topic (thank SAM or for that, I think).

:translator<?Language="shittalker">

I think that's too much, LoL.

terminator
06-18-2012, 07:29 PM
ahm3t was ahm3t for a 3 years already since i know him. Turkish flag... been playing at no downloads couple times.
99% that this is not Koala as he was never fakenicking nor hiding his ip nor country from which he's coming from. :)
JUSTICE FOR AHM3T :eagerness:

Moko
06-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Miho, dear sweet mjesec of the night sky....THEY JUST SAID IT WASN'T KOALA WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT KOALA FOR? D:!

And as for what Moskva said, Yeah that sounds closer to what I was thinking of. xD

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
not unbanning this moron have fun on other servers theres enough of them out there populated.

oh wait

LOLOLOL WHOS LAUGHING NOW

asdasdasdasddddd
06-20-2012, 04:00 PM
blaze try being compassionate lol im good boy lol

.seVered.][
06-20-2012, 05:45 PM
blaze try being compassionate lol im good boy lol

as much BALONEY as you TALK and as LITTLE skill that you showed.... I doubt that this is gonna happen AT ALL.

terminator
06-22-2012, 07:34 AM
JUSTICE FOR AHM3T!!! REQUESTING IMMEDIATELY UNBAN! 8)

asdasdasdasddddd
06-22-2012, 09:57 AM
termi is right im good boy xD

SAM
06-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Ok no.

terminator
06-22-2012, 01:09 PM
C'mon sam! Give him a chance! :D
No ahm3t no fun :((((

asdasdasdasddddd
06-22-2012, 05:09 PM
unban again sam(from casablanca play again sam) xD im good boy unban again sam

--- Updated ---

sam if you unban me i cant join for 5 day because i will load windows 7 and format to my laptop cause ace if i format ace files will get out pls unban me sam unban again sam xD

|uK|Grimreaper
06-23-2012, 01:00 AM
ahmet anladik amk agliyip durma.
yeter be unban yapmicaksalar yapmasinlar ne agliyip duruyon ne zirliyip duruyon
internetcafeye parani verip durma
baska yerde oyniyamiyon sanki -.-

asdasdasdasddddd
06-23-2012, 01:40 AM
ben internetten cafeden oynamiyorum evde oynuyorum böyle bir kanıya nerden ulaştın?

Moskva
06-23-2012, 02:46 AM
besiktas recber rustu oruspu HSAUSHAUSHAUSHUASHA

audiosonic
06-23-2012, 05:01 AM
INTERNET CAFE AHAHAH ECKTE TURK

asdasdasdasddddd
06-23-2012, 06:22 AM
im not in internet cafe im playing in my home who said that to you grim?

Moko
06-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I love how Hector doesn't know Turkish and is liking Grim's post. xD

|uK|Grimreaper
06-24-2012, 04:36 PM
cunku her konustugum turk oyuncu internet cafeden oyniyor ondan.. ama yanilmissim tamam

asdasdasdasddddd
06-24-2012, 04:55 PM
sorun değil ben de ip değiştirdiğimden öyle düşündüğünü sandım ve ben ağlamıyorum sadece şansımı deniyorum çünkü diğer serverların hiçbirinde siege yok bu yüzden unban olmak istiyorum ve internet cafeden oynayan kimle konuşuyorum?

SAM
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Ibneh

terminator
06-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Does that mean he's unbanned? :))))))))

asdasdasdasddddd
06-25-2012, 02:32 AM
it means small insulting in turkish and it isnt ibneh it is ibne and every friend uses it when they together so it isnt very bad and cmon sam unban me xD

asdasdasdasddddd
06-26-2012, 01:39 AM
sam last year i did lots of bad things but this year i didnt do any bad things give me a chance i wont talk and you banned me cause that i went bt server and said sam i have got a problem about ace and you banned me after you said you packed virusses i dont know what did i? i havent packed virusses

SAM
06-26-2012, 02:51 AM
You posted the siegeultimateub01 from your forum account here and also on unrealadmin and ut99.org the package had viruses. It was from your own forum account so no need to try and hide it or act like you are innocent.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-26-2012, 04:56 AM
i dont know what virusses i will format my computer and setup ut99 from this site if i do them will you unban me?

asdasdasdasddddd
06-26-2012, 10:22 AM
sam im not behaving like innocent because im innocent i havent join ut or ut sites this year termi is knowing that and i havent posted anything before summer i havent posted siegeultimateb01 i dont know what virusses last year blaze banned me for bad things but i didnt do any bad things this year ok?

Diablo
06-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Ahmet kes kendini kucuk gosteriyorsun yapma yaziktir,unban yapmiyorlarsa birak bu kadar da olmaz.

terminator
06-26-2012, 02:23 PM
C'mon sam. I doubt that was ahm3t rofl! Are you sure that was his account or Koala just took that nick there. I really don't even remember ahmet had forum account there.

Cent
06-26-2012, 02:38 PM
You posted the siegeultimateub01 from your forum account here and also on unrealadmin and ut99.org the package had viruses. It was from your own forum account so no need to try and hide it or act like you are innocent.

Is this the guy that PMed this file to everyone on the site last year?

If it is, then the only way he should be unbanned is if he becomes Sam's personal private parts washer. Two times a week for one year.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-26-2012, 05:51 PM
diablo küçük düşürmeyle alakalı bir şey değil sam benim virüs bulaştırdığımı söylüyor ama ben 1 yıldır oyuna ve oyunun sitelerine girmedim buradaki hesabımı yeni açtım koaladan haberim yok sen de haklısın ama bana haksızlık yapılıyor bu sene hiçbir kötü şey yapmadım ve virüs de bulaştırmadım mesele sam e bunu anlatmak

--- Updated ---

sam i opened account here 2 week ago and i havent posted anything about virusses i dont know who is koala but im not him and i havent joined ut99 and ut99 web site for 1 year

Moskva
06-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Even though I'm not 100% sure, it would be actually weird that someone who did something like that would comeback asking to be unbanned (usually people that do something wrong run away or alias to dont get caught). But at the same time, why would he alias as ahusahsuasha to come in he forums (though someone must had allowed this account and let him in and certainly knowing who it was)
And by now I have 2 conclussions that wont match between each other
1) Ahm3t barely knows about anything. How would he develop an alternative version of siege
2) The messages that contained this siege were written in not-so-good english (Ahm3t's english is like it and yes I still remember the word HOMOSEXTUAL LOL)

[R]^Osyris
06-26-2012, 07:45 PM
well im pirate too, everyone do some ilegal on internet Ahm3t not culprit is the society

terminator
06-26-2012, 09:06 PM
I clearly don't remember ahm3t had an account there. If i'm right, someone made the account named ahm3t posting siege ultimate01 there.

.seVered.][
06-26-2012, 09:38 PM
I clearly don't remember ahm3t had an account there. If i'm right, someone made the account named ahm3t posting siege ultimate01 there.

My, Oh My... there is FACT to back this theory up. The account registered to Ahm3t shows a MONTREAL, Canada registration... and the NEW account Ahm3t registered show's the Turkey registration. Perhaps an even more in depth investigation into the guilt of this player is justly warranted. Also we have SEVERAL priors from that city of Montreal, as you are well aware.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-27-2012, 01:51 AM
im innocent and i didnt open any account before summer i can say that sam and i dont know siegeultimateb01 so i havent done any bad things

Banny
06-27-2012, 02:07 AM
^Osyris;31630']well im pirate too, everyone do some ilegal on internet Ahm3t not culprit is the society

well im no understand how u pirate. u no have eyepatch on eye.

SAM
06-27-2012, 04:03 AM
Proxies are easy these days. The account was registered way before the posting of anything. I'm sure he didn't pass out his account info

asdasdasdasddddd
06-27-2012, 07:47 AM
will you unban me? xD

terminator
06-27-2012, 08:35 AM
How about a tryout sam? I'm really sure this guy is innocent. He is turkish ever since i know him! Never did troubles xcept there were times when he was annoying sometimes :P a little bit :P
But!! No ahm3t no fun! I'd unban him and track him well!
I'm sure he got no connections with Koala nor with that siegeultimate01. Most likely he doesn't even know what you talking about.
This is a ban for the accusations, not for the proofs actually.

SAM
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Not happening.

~Viper]LtD[~
06-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Annoying guy. Seen him on insta servers aswell where he kept being annoying and even threatened to hack and to cheat on the servers.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-27-2012, 02:53 PM
viper i dont know you and i dont know who is noob koala i havent got any connection with this noob sam im innocent and didnt do any bad things this year this year i havent joined any uk server

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-27-2012, 02:54 PM
viper i dont know you and i dont know who is noob koala i havent got any connection with this noob sam im innocent and didnt do any bad things this year this year i havent joined any uk server

yes thats because you're banned

asdasdasdasddddd
06-27-2012, 05:59 PM
lol blaze im innocent i dont know koala can you unban me sam? xD

.seVered.][
06-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Not happening.

Due process has been served, the Presiding Judge has SPOKEN... and the verdict is...

DENIED

Your Motion Requesting Visitation Rights has been rejected! The Baliff will see you back to your Cell. DO NOT contact the Magistrate requesting an APPEAL because...

THERE WON'T BE ONE..

YET...

mostro
06-27-2012, 10:15 PM
oh guys i really laughed with this thread hahahahahahahaha

even though i respect and i keep saying that uk guys can do whatever they want on their server... ahmet haha homosextual!!!! that deserves something! must to!!!!

sorry, i wanted to be part of this story

SAM... keep on the cute way dog!!!!

asdasdasdasddddd
06-28-2012, 02:00 AM
mostro you can stfu sometimes now people are talking animals like you should stfu ok?

mostro
06-28-2012, 09:34 AM
mostro you can stfu sometimes now people are talking animals like you should stfu ok?

go cry anywhere else, this is a public forum

we are all animals my baby boy, go tell your mother, she will give you some biscuits

learn to use commas and be less macho on your PM´s, that will help you a lot.

ah, and stop cheating

asdasdasdasddddd
06-28-2012, 05:57 PM
i never cheated mostro like you and dont forget drinking your milk this night you should sleep 12 hours it is good for babies ok? and sam im innocent will you unban me? xD

mostro
06-28-2012, 07:18 PM
i never cheated mostro like you and dont forget drinking your milk this night you should sleep 12 hours it is good for babies ok? and sam im innocent will you unban me? xD

now I am a cheater? hahaha

ahmet my dear, don't talk like that, it makes you look even smaller

focus on trying to get unbanned rather than speaking nonsense

you are innocent just because you say so?... i'm the king of australia then

anyway this baby doesn't look like cappable of cheating, if this were a poll i would vote unban him and unleash the ottoman empire

SAM
06-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Ahmet you cheated plenty of times let's not go there.

asdasdasdasddddd
06-29-2012, 09:05 AM
sam when i cheated? what are you meaning with cheating? if i cheated i can be first in siege server but i have been first for 2 or 3 times i havent cheated any times and didnt packed virusses cant i say that?

|uK|kenneth
06-29-2012, 09:23 AM
wtf i didnt know he cheated.

terminator
06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Damn i'd like to see ahm3t in the game :D

asdasdasdasddddd
06-29-2012, 12:53 PM
you will see termi xD sam have you got proof about i cheated and what did you mean with cheating? and siege server has got noob ace with broken dll files i cant cheat i seached aimbot lots of but i couldnt find :( but i searched in 2008 or in 2009 i didnt searched last year i never cheated i can say that Ahm3t --> 'No Cheat Fair Play' is good boy like that

--- Updated ---

and sam remember that you teached me lots of things when we meet in combogib server i wasnt knowing you are admin and i didnt cheat sam you are accepting that i didnt packed virusses but you are saying you cheated i didnt cheat im innocent i didnt cheat

terminator
06-29-2012, 03:25 PM
If some of u pple are gonna post some proofs about his involvement with cheating on uk server, i will quit posting on this thread.
Also about his involvement with siegeultimate01 (that doesn't mean a screenshot which shows his name on it cuz i highly doubt that was ahm3t).
:)

asdasdasdasddddd
06-29-2012, 05:40 PM
sam i think you are accepting that im innocent too but you are scaring from i will do bad things in server i wont do bad things sam unban me sam unban me xD

SAM
06-29-2012, 05:49 PM
Actually I'm not. At all.

terminator
06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh c'mon SAM . :) Bring here the proofs. U've been always telling here that we need proofs to ban pple here! :)

asdasdasdasddddd
06-30-2012, 03:24 AM
ye cmon sam be fair im innocent you are always complaining me with unreal things i have never cheated i said that when i killed alpha (everyone knows it is very hard for me) i said i have got good aimbot but if i have got aimbot i dont die and ace is kicking cheaters i have never cheated i didnt packed virusses im innocent believe me sam and if i cheated and you have seen you can take screenshot or you can take demo i have never cheated and i didnt packed virusses sam im innocent

asdasdasdasddddd
07-01-2012, 12:57 PM
sam will you unban me? xD

terminator
07-01-2012, 08:24 PM
I'd just like to see those proofs! :)
Admins aren't saying much

Moskva
07-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Fuck, 9 pages of

Ahm3t: SAM CAN YOU UNBAN ME??

SAM: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

asdasdasdasddddd
07-02-2012, 01:18 AM
sam im not cheater or i didnt packed virusses im innocent will you unban me? xD

SAM
07-02-2012, 01:58 AM
No. Locking the thread b

asdasdasdasddddd
07-02-2012, 09:40 AM
cmon sam unban me im innocent you accepted that too if i do any bad things too you can unban me but you should give a chance i wont talk in game and i wont behave like a kid and noob cmon sam im not kid anymore i was kid last year but now im real man xD cmon sam unban me xD

Banny
07-02-2012, 09:45 AM
cmon sam unban me im innocent you accepted that too if i do any bad things too you can unban me but you should give a chance i wont talk in game and i wont behave like a kid and noob cmon sam im not kid anymore i was kid last year but now im real man xD cmon sam unban me xD

what's with the "xD" emotions all time?

maka
07-02-2012, 09:48 AM
weird guy, asking me to support him in this topic lol :d

|uK|kenneth
07-02-2012, 12:42 PM
weird guy, asking me to support him in this topic lol :d

LMFAO!!!

asdasdasdasddddd
07-02-2012, 02:50 PM
it is funny banny so im using sam im innocent will you unban me? xD