PDA

View Full Version : Is that normal ?

Zasz
07-13-2012, 07:59 AM
I join the server to do a 1 v 1 and he wanted to do a leech match, but i didn't want to do this and he kicked me by kickvote !!!?

Do uK Admins accept that ?

|uK|kenneth
07-13-2012, 08:54 AM
hmm why would youwant to do a 1vs1 siege...
if there are not enough people to play a normal game, then people will just make a leech and play leech game untill there are more people.
so the only thing you can do is go to anther server and play 1vs1 or could just wait untill more people join and play a normal match.

|uK|Grimreaper
07-13-2012, 09:06 AM
what kenneth said.

Crsk
07-14-2012, 02:06 AM
yes, in uk is normal but you don't do that because you will get banned
chiseller ban me two days ago for follow a uk rule mentioned for a uk moderator, is that normal? YEAH NORMAL

http://k41.kn3.net/ACCAE5FA8.png

in the ss (8 players in leech game):
-moderator say "we can destroy leech"
-I say "ok"
-I destroy the leech
-admin ban me for destroy the leech

Fuck u

Banny
07-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Siege is not for 1v1. just play leech and mess around

|uK|chiseller
07-14-2012, 08:16 AM
yes, in uk is normal but you don't do that because you will get banned
chiseller ban me two days ago for follow a uk rule mentioned for a uk moderator, is that normal? YEAH NORMAL

http://k41.kn3.net/ACCAE5FA8.png

in the ss (8 players in leech game):
-moderator say "we can destroy leech"
-I say "ok"
-I destroy the leech
-admin ban me for destroy the leech

Fuck u

You made a tele in our leech and as soon as we started nuking, you went through it and destroyed the whole leech. No one said you are allowed to do that.

CrashingCami
07-14-2012, 02:11 PM
You made a tele in our leech and as soon as we started nuking, you went through it and destroyed the whole leech. No one said you are allowed to do that.
Afaik... apparently Fleecey allowed him to do that?
Or maybe he missunderstood her?

audiosonic
07-14-2012, 03:31 PM
FREE'CRSK

Crsk
07-14-2012, 04:39 PM

fleecey is no one for you? chiseller, exist many ways to destroy the leech and I think with tele is faster and elegant. destroy the leech is destroy de leech (with tele, with builder, with rockets... is destroy the leech)
and the rule say "more than 6 players" isn't mentioned started nuking and I destroy the leech seconds after she said "we can destroy the leech" (nuking moment) (then I have 0 nukes so isnt malicious strategy to win)

and I think with two players in the server is optional play leech, but if I refuse to build leech I will be banned or kicked, so isn't optional... I disagree with that

|uK|fleecey
07-14-2012, 08:29 PM
I will make things clear here.
When I joined, It was more then 6 players and according to Silverwings rule he said that when it's more then 6 players on the server you can destroy a leech game.
So I said, "technically we can ruin this leech game now"

Someone told me, can we start nuking?
I said, well if you guys want.. I didn't really want to play leech at all, but you guys were leeching and I didn't want to ruin your game. Leech can be fun.
However, this other person on the server said let's start then you guys started to nuke.

I never said, destroy the leech, just that we can ruin the leech game because of this stupid rule that SW made.

|uK|MiniWick
07-15-2012, 08:41 PM
leave it to sw to make stupid rules.