PDA

View Full Version : Trying to join again

|uK|Tomahawk
01-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Well i decided to make another thread considering its a new forums and i really did never get a answer on my old thread.

Name: Tommy Dudkiewicz, Tom the bomb, T3

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well):lotrfan67

Email/MSN:[email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): USA, Massachusttes

What do you think of |uK|: Good clan ive been playing here for almost 4 years now and ive always enjoyed playing with them and chatting with them:)

What can you bring to this clan:My sense of humour and skill and the pot thread:o

How many years have you been playing UT:Since 2002 so 9 years

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Seige and sometimes BT and NGI

Have you been or are you in any other clans:No

What is your UT history:Hmm UT history well back when i first started playing i played offline until my father told me about multiplayer. After i found out bout multiplayer i played against him alot and i slowly got better. After a time i decided to try my luck with other servers online and i eventually found Rosebum and played there for a while. I quit for a year or so and came back around the end of 2004 still playing at rosebum and then i discovered about Monsterhunt and BT so i played those mods for a while. Then one day i was searching the Populated server list and i saw your guys Uk server seige and i was wondering to myself whats seige? I decided to try it out and i really did like what seige was and I knew i was going to be playing here for a long time and well here i am still playing at Uk seige 4-5 years later.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2:Yes i have it

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire:Yes i have it but never use it

Other Comments: Not much more can be said that i havent allready added

|uK|Cube
01-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Goodluck XD

UcHiHa94
01-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Well i decided to make another thread considering its a new forums and i really did never get a answer on my old thread.

Name: Tommy Dudkiewicz, Tom the bomb, T3

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well):lotrfan67

Email/MSN:[email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): USA, Massachusttes

What do you think of |uK|: Good clan ive been playing here for almost 4 years now and ive always enjoyed playing with them and chatting with them:)

What can you bring to this clan:My sense of humour and skill:o

How many years have you been playing UT:Since 2002 so 9 years

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Seige and sometimes BT and NGI

Have you been or are you in any other clans:No

What is your UT history:Hmm UT history well back when i first started playing i played offline until my father told me about multiplayer. After i found out bout multiplayer i played against him alot and i slowly got better. After a time i decided to try my luck with other servers online and i eventually found Rosebum and played there for a while. I quit for a year or so and came back around the end of 2004 still playing at rosebum and then i discovered about Monsterhunt and BT so i played those mods for a while. Then one day i was searching the Populated server list and i saw your guys Uk server seige and i was wondering to myself whats seige? I decided to try it out and i really did like what seige was and I knew i was going to be playing here for a long time and well here i am still playing at Uk seige 4-5 years later.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2:Yes i have it

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire:Yes i have it but never use it

Other Comments: Not much more can be said that i havent allready added

same here..... :p :S:S:S well..... still waiting with patience ....i know eny of this days we gonna have a reply

|uK|Chronox
01-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Good luck lortfan :D !!

I hope this time you have a positive reply , u deserve it :)

areku
01-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Good luck lortfan :D !!

I hope this time you have a positive reply , u deserve it :)

yes, the pot thread was epic :D

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-21-2011, 11:49 AM
lol areku you need to repost that anime on sakura PLEASE

and lotrfan the same reply goes to you that i gave uchiha spend time with us on ts and xfire i will talk to shiva

|uK|Tomahawk
01-27-2011, 10:51 PM
allright will do

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-01-2011, 01:42 PM
ive been afk for the past week i will do it when im back my graphics card is faulty so ive been sent a new one il be back soon

|uK|Tomahawk
02-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Allright i understand i have to wait but may i ask whats takeing so long? I understand blazes problem but before then.Im just curious to know I will waitt for as long as I need to for an answer.

[R]^Osyris
02-03-2011, 03:31 AM
nice news lotrfan

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-03-2011, 09:02 AM
before this problem i havent been able to talk to shiva or ever caught him at a good time so il sort it out tomorrow most likely

UcHiHa94
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Allright i understand i have to wait but may i ask whats takeing so long? I understand blazes problem but before then.Im just curious to know I will waitt for as long as I need to for an answer.

good question.....i think same too

|uK|0WN-AG3!
02-07-2011, 02:18 PM
both of u RELAX URSELFS.. just because u keep asking doesnt mean we gonna say "fuck it" and let u in..

|uK|Melted_Ice
02-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Own-ag3 must be outta weed

|uK|0WN-AG3!
02-07-2011, 02:26 PM
=[ psychic quickie..

its on its way tho - just taking the PISS, stupid fucking dealers.

areku
02-08-2011, 08:03 AM
you really gonna let cube in and lotr out?

|uK|Tomahawk
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
both of u RELAX URSELFS.. just because u keep asking doesnt mean we gonna say "fuck it" and let u in..

I know that all 2 well from past expereinces. I can wait for as long as I need to if blaze is haveing problems contacting shiva then so be it i can wait. Ive only asked him a couple times in the couple weeks whats takeing so long because in my past applications ive gotten an answer pretty fast. Its not like im asking him everyday.

B|iss
02-09-2011, 12:50 AM
^

|uK|Chronox
02-09-2011, 07:12 AM

^

JD
02-09-2011, 01:44 PM
since i taught lotr how to dodge while playing hes been doing alot better 8-)....... id say hes at silvers level..... :P

[R]^Osyris
02-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Let him join have good skills.........

and wait much for it....

|uK|B|aZe//.
02-14-2011, 12:54 PM
ive posted a poll for you in the private section lotrfan il get back to you shortly

|uK|Tomahawk
02-22-2011, 03:26 PM
how long is shortly?:P

|uK|MiniWick
02-22-2011, 04:07 PM
how long is shortly?:P

Patience, their the one bringing you in, haha

lercs12
02-22-2011, 10:29 PM
a couple of ...years

areku
02-23-2011, 05:22 AM