PDA

View Full Version : @ Psychopath

Neff
09-15-2012, 03:28 AM
You said "You didn't kill me for shit," and stated that you killed me more times than I got you.

My response:

- 4 red players had 100+ kills - 2 150+
- I was the only one on blue with over 100 - 178.
- Red was stacked.
- Red had the hallway and a super protector on their side at some points.
- When we did meet in the hallway I was almost always outnumbered and sometimes alone and there were always people behind you getting hits in as well.
- I used my 9 nukes on your nukers :) while you got kills, ru and points off yours.

Yet I still got more kills than you... Who gives a fuck if you think you got me more?

Forget about the 1 vs 1, the only reason I still have UT is Siege and I have nothing to prove to you.

http://i49.tinypic.com/1huq1i.jpg

ACF
09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Dont bust your balls mate, I noticed how many times i had killed you it was ALOT, and half of the time we were alone and i got you bad. Vatiko was also there speccing. I know my team was stacked, but i stated you didnt kill me for shit, which you didnt. Notice at your efficiency then at mine, you had 51% i had 68%. Also brah, i have even more nukekills than you do, so you wasted your time making nukes and trying to kill my teams nuke. LULZZ

So if you think your better i challenged you to 1 v 1 you said no, so why are you here complaining lmao. I don't play only siege like you tool, i play mostly all the game types i don't depend on ut to play only siege, i play combo, instagib, bt and ctf face and siege. Besides im new to siege, so dont bust your balls ok. If im better just accept it, dont talk smack on the forums and in the game and dont have the skill or power to back it up. Grow up son.:troll:

Neff
09-15-2012, 05:09 AM
I don't even understand why you're under the impression we were alone, your team put up a few super protectors on your side of the hallway and other snipers were never out of sight. You did get good kills off me, but it wasn't just you and me there.

You couldn't really compare our points because I play different than you, while you build more nukes and attack, I spend the majority of my ru on defense. I'll admit you're better at transing nukes in, I didn't even want to try with how teams were stacked it would have turned into more red ru.

It was a waste I could have done a lot more damage to get more ru to build more nukes, I was just having fun. Tzvirus's response the first time I did it was priceless. :)

I know my team was stacked
^

Notice at your efficiency then at mine, you had 51% i had 68%.
^

- 4 red players had 100+ kills - 2 150+
- I was the only one on blue with over 100 - 178.
- Red had the hallway and a super protector on their side at some points.
^

The above quotes should give you a good idea as to why my efficiency was lower. It had nothing to do with skill; You simply died less while on a stacked team.

I had 29% of blues 610 kills and 20% of blue deaths.
You had 17% of reds 868 kills and 11% of red deaths.

With that said you cannot deny I did better as far as kills go and with how stacked the teams were it only makes it that much better. My deaths also show you weren't getting shot at nearly as much as I was.

ACF
09-15-2012, 05:37 AM
You did good on your team, but you were mostly all defending and dming. You claim I was just attacking? Look at my nuke kills, I had the most on my team with 5 and te second most in the game. I'm an attacker but I can also defend. But I chose to attack, and I used nukes cause that's what attackers do. So I don't know what your trying to get at by saying I was just nuking? Maybe if your team was Nuking too you guys could have won. Your team also had a repairman aka chimp repairing your core constantly.

Neff
09-15-2012, 05:54 AM
Thats not what I was saying, bolded a word.

You couldn't really compare our points because I play different than you, while you build more nukes and attack, I spend the majority of my ru on defense.

Between messing around nuking nukers I was trying to gain control of the hallway the entire map. I could have made bigger impact transing in but I tend to screw up. Yeah if it wasn't for chimp it would have been over from the start.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-15-2012, 10:57 AM
arguing whos better \o/, im on neffs side, im pretty sure he'd take you

Deepack
09-15-2012, 12:12 PM
rofl, neff what are you trying to prove? you would get mauled on a 1v1 against acf in any game type. Maybe except in siege you might put up a neck to neck challenge that's all. A couple days ago, you were playing in comboinstagib in the "CTFandAction" map and you were doing nothing more than shooting shock balls in respawn points getting me randomly when I respawn. Never do that shit again son got that?

SAM
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Don't wanna get NEFFED

Shotman
09-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Seriously are sxc idiots trying to prove whos fucking better in a ut99 game? This is what you should do ACF move out of your mommy's home and get a life. Idk if you what life is if your top busy trying to be better than anyone tryin to 1v1. Also for the record, you failed at nuking, 60% you failed by stepping on a mine. Also i tend to notice if it wasn't for nukes he wouldn't have that much pts or kills. Oh and that was me who built SP, tele and 2 cont in hallway.

Neff
09-16-2012, 10:19 AM
rofl, neff what are you trying to prove? you would get mauled on a 1v1 against acf in any game type. Maybe except in siege you might put up a neck to neck challenge that's all. A couple days ago, you were playing in comboinstagib in the "CTFandAction" map and you were doing nothing more than shooting shock balls in respawn points getting me randomly when I respawn. Never do that shit again son got that?

Thats what everyone does on that map? I had the flag a few times and went for flag carriers...

UcHiHa
09-16-2012, 11:59 AM
are u talking about ctf at this point, or about siege skills :s

Neff
09-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Deepack was crying about me killing him in combo ctf

ACF
09-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Seriously are sxc idiots trying to prove whos fucking better in a ut99 game? This is what you should do ACF move out of your mommy's home and get a life. Idk if you what life is if your top busy trying to be better than anyone tryin to 1v1. Also for the record, you failed at nuking, 60% you failed by stepping on a mine. Also i tend to notice if it wasn't for nukes he wouldn't have that much pts or kills. Oh and that was me who built SP, tele and 2 cont in hallway.

Bro will you stfu, first of all i didn't make this thread. Neffs jimmies got rustled so this guy goes and makes a thread about that match. Btw heatwave if i wasn't nuking, i can assure you i would have had over 200 frags, i wasn't just dming like neff, i was doing other things. So what if i was nuking? thats what the fck im supposed to be doing, you want me to sit around doign what in the base? The objective of siege is to destroy the base core you faggot.

Higor
09-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Old bathrooms LOL.
I get that killcount by simply spamming ripper.
No centerview no anything, I get 90% headshots after bounces.