PDA

View Full Version : Keybinds

~V~
11-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Is there a list of the weapon/xloc etc weapon classes that can get be used with GetWeapon?

I ask because my xloc bind doesn't work which I assume is because seige uses a custom one.

Scourge
11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
To your bind, add "| getweapon sgtranslocator". This will allow you to pull the translocator in both regular UT and in Siege.

Spiderman
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
This may help ---> Keybinds are there how to use --> https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=fb616dd5130ac6cc&id=FB616DD5130AC6CC!484#cid=FB616DD5130AC6CC&id=FB616DD5130AC6CC!3009

~V~
11-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks both

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-07-2012, 09:49 PM
this getweapon sgtranslocator is working on new siege for you? after the update this bind is not working here =(

Spiderman
11-08-2012, 05:46 AM
AdRiaN;43895']this getweapon sgtranslocator is working on new siege for you? after the update this bind is not working here =(

Someone Go and tell Higor to place old constructor back !!!!!!!!
New one really sucks.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-08-2012, 07:34 AM
yes, i really dont know why he changed the constructor, nobody done any complain abount the old one, this new sucks... ok, he is trying improve the siege and everyone thanks so, but this update was bad... ok, it's normal, everyone fails, big games companies do bad updates, he is not different, but now i think is better bring the old constructor back

audiosonic
11-08-2012, 08:48 AM
It's because he makes these changes without asking anybody whether they will like it or not (maybe he asks severed, would explain a lot), there are several unwanted changes he is making, which nobody ever complained about. Constructor/Lagless boosters/Keybind changes/Ape cannon/Positioning of Builds (higher when jumping/lower when crouching)/Changing weapon order.... If it's gonna keep going this way I suggest you just rename this to SiegeHigor&Severed15C so we will never have to play this.

Higor
11-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I should have never updated Siege.
I should have used the visor exploit, the team damage biaser, the glowing nuker and flamer switch, and cheat all my way up on MLSG without anyone realizing...

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-08-2012, 04:08 PM
higor you're gonna get this day in day out if you dont start polling and seeing what people want, with that said most changes are good apart from the constructor one keep up the good work though

TDNConvict
11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
ape cannon is a big waste - like that the constructor upgrades each other much faster.. as long as binds don't change and still work i don't really care

then again I don't see why a lot of those things needed to be changed in first place... i still don't think there should be limits on things like mines either but hey thats what we get when silverwing is in the drivers seat... thank god for ig

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-09-2012, 03:12 PM
It's because he makes these changes without asking anybody whether they will like it or not (maybe he asks severed, would explain a lot), there are several unwanted changes he is making, which nobody ever complained about. Constructor/Lagless boosters/Keybind changes/Ape cannon/Positioning of Builds (higher when jumping/lower when crouching)/Changing weapon order.... If it's gonna keep going this way I suggest you just rename this to SiegeHigor&Severed15C so we will never have to play this.
you are right, nobody asked for change the constructor... the siege is already good, ok, we can improve a lot the mod, but the players know what is good or not, the siege update must be only abount players sugestion or bug fixes!

terminator
11-09-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't mind any of those new implements so far. I mean i like the ideas but there are still some bugs with constructor especially. :)
Also i suggest for a poll there as well for everything

~V~
11-09-2012, 05:45 PM
AdRiaN;43895']this getweapon sgtranslocator is working on new siege for you? after the update this bind is not working here =(

I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I've been trying to get siege ultimate to rum as a practise session so I can set up some binds but it doesn't want to work :/

'Zac
11-09-2012, 06:09 PM
we were perfectly fine with RC13 i heard in MLSG II, just keep it like that. >> IN MY OPINION << i think you Higor just want to ruin siege :/ no offence thrown at you bro

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
11-09-2012, 06:39 PM
I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I've been trying to get siege ultimate to rum as a practise session so I can set up some binds but it doesn't want to work :/
how you get the siege? lol
i need any version for test my new map, spots for make conts, sps, wall size for tele...
is really hard make a siege map without siege on ut hiasheiuh

~V~
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I just used the one UT downloaded from server and made an int for it.

SAM
11-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Zac, Higor is not ruining Siege. If you had any understanding of how intensive a siege server is on both server and client, you'd understand the work higor is undertaking is to optimise siege to minimise load as much as possible for client and server which results in a better gaming experience. No matter how amazingly powerful the server is (and it's pretty damn powerful) badly coded mods drag it down. We were using 80% CPU on SiegeXtreme on an i7 920 processor. We are now on an Intel Xeon E3-1270 V2 (http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E3-1270+V2+%40+3.50GHz&id=1192) and regardless of how insanely powerful that CPU is, the mod would have drag that CPU down too if it wasn't for higor. He is reviewing all the code while implementing some small and what he thinks are good ideas. I do tell him what basically everyone moans about but he is the code maintainer and at times as a code maintainer you need to insist on change for it to become a good one.

Having said that, don't bash him for his work. He is doing it for free and you all need to start appreciating that a bit more. We've not had a trusted active coder within the siege community ever so it is time you guys appreciated him before he thinks "to hell with these ungrateful shits" and stops the dev.

Why don't you guys start being more productive with your shitty posts? Post changes you want and maybe then Higor could implement those. He took a break from the team balancer because in all fairness, teambalancer is hard work. And algorithm is not easy. Especially not for siege.