SilverWing
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
When is this going to get disabled?

Banny
01-03-2013, 10:29 PM
When nuke siren becomes 1200 RU ^

.seVered.][
01-03-2013, 10:50 PM
U-Mad brah? When are you gonna stop crying about things that are not yours to decide or control.

Higor
01-03-2013, 11:09 PM
It's not that bad, you just have to run faster and pray to all gods nobody chases you if you're spotted.

Wonder who enabled it?

:trolldance:

SilverWing
01-03-2013, 11:13 PM
The day has come.... SIEGE IS NOW FOR NOOBS

R.I.P Siege ... You will not be forgotten

Shotman
01-03-2013, 11:22 PM
okay you guys are just making it more noobish. The NS is good but the cost should be decrease. But the nuke on the back is just shit. I agree with Silverwing, making siege more shitty and shitty. Even in pug the point of taking NS out is for the nuker to surprise for the enemy but now you see the nuke on the back, which is stupid (nuke on the back = NS).

Banny
01-04-2013, 12:26 AM
I agree with shotman. What's the "REAL" point of nuke on the back. Moreover the Nuke siren costs alot yet it gets killed easily ( 1 RC + 20-25 rippers does the job pretty smoothly.)

Krikor
01-04-2013, 01:05 AM
rofl you take this as funny? Its fucking retarded, what the fuck are you guys doing to siege. This is why i dont play that much anymore...This admining wow, and they take it as a joke

|uK|chiseller
01-04-2013, 01:23 AM
I was discussing it with blaze earlier and we both came to the same conclusion. It doesn't make sense right now. Either remove the nuke siren or the nuke on the back. Personally, I prefer the nuke on the back. Addition of fake nukes would make it perfect.

.seVered.][
01-04-2013, 01:40 AM
I was discussing it with blaze earlier and we both came to the same conclusion. It doesn't make sense right now. Either remove the nuke siren or the nuke on the back. Personally, I prefer the nuke on the back. Addition of fake nukes would make it perfect.

There a killer idea too... DECOYS... nice, nice.. make it cost like 500 or something.

--- Updated ---

The day has come.... SIEGE IS NOW FOR NOOBS

R.I.P Siege ... You will not be forgotten

So you saying that since the public server is now "noob friendly" and you can't take advantage of players anymore...then you don't want to play...

figures... we know who WILL be forgotten though.

Shotman
01-04-2013, 01:54 AM
severed are you blind? Have you seen how many people from
uK are playing LoL.
Look at the list that are playing LoL over the new siege:
SW, Krikor, Sogeking, Lotr, Jadey_Babey-, Freeze, Diablo, Miniwick, Rays, Kenneth
Most of these people think nuke on back is just ridiculous.

Do you remember the reaction when Higor announce the new siege having nuke on the back?

AdRiaN;46910]i just hope what he dont put that shit nuke on back, that NOBODY liked as a defaut setting

(NO, NO, higor liked that, so he will put as default, he is better than everyone together!)

silverwing make another public server man this siege versions are fucked up. and it seems like its not getting any better.

Yet Sam's response which I never see on the server

Did you see the words optional

Nuke on player's back is optional. This means it's up to me. You boys need some English lessons.

So why does SAM has the option to put it on if he does not even know what is going on the server or plays on the server. He just gets info from severed and higor. SAM is pretty much saying don't care what people want, its I who approves it or not. So pretty much DEMOCRACY FTW, have the people in the servers have their say. Without the people then your servers would be dead.

Scourge
01-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't care about this?

|uK|Melted_Ice
01-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Nope i could care less about it either

|uK|kenneth
01-04-2013, 05:43 AM
where is the time were we TESTED versions before putting it on the server there is always something wrong with...

--- Updated ---

rofl you take this as funny? Its fucking retarded, what the fuck are you guys doing to siege. This is why i dont play that much anymore...This admining wow, and they take it as a joke

exactly chis and blaze keeps saying that i need my aim back but im not playing on this shit server.ffs

--- Updated ---

there is alot of people let me see. Rays, Lotrfan, Freeze, Miniwick, Typical, Silverwing, Diablo, Merciless, First Day Dead, Gravity, Hector, Jadey_Babey, JD, JRALI, Koos, Mal, AnA, Krikor, Honey-Bee, Dangerboy, Cube, Blaze and SAM.

damic
01-04-2013, 06:52 AM
lol.

We have a new year!
New Opportunities!
New Perspectives!
Eh... and you have argued since the beginning of the new year...
:(

Shotman
01-04-2013, 12:23 PM
tbh mayans were rght:

2012 the year that siege is ruined.

SAM
01-04-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure who enabled or how it got enabled....I didn't enable it. As Chis said, it would be a great feature if we had dummy nuke that cost 200 or something....

SogeKing
01-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Don't understand the "need" to show the nuke in the back...like the old saying goes...if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just one more useless feature that adds nothing to the experience of siege...if anything it hurts it.
There was nothing wrong with the old way...I mean if you needed a decoy you just build some Boots or a Trans and take the attention of the Defending team while the Real Nuker went straight into their core.

SAM
01-04-2013, 02:06 PM
I've disabled for time being....thanks for expressing your dissatisfaction people.

|uK|kenneth
01-04-2013, 02:54 PM
well its just fucked up that others can see you having a nuke on your back...

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-04-2013, 10:20 PM
look at my post on the other siege thread this idea is stupid