SilverWing
03-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Cast your votes and explain your reason why you picked that

|uK|Grimreaper
03-23-2011, 05:48 PM
ban in pug server but legal in public

mal
03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
read what d2a said read it word for word.
ignorance is a pain

(copyright d2a)
Don't Kill Siege

The idea of banning "bouncing" is not only entirely stupid, but it is also extremely illiterate for the gameplay of "siege." Siege based strongly on tactics and strategies, and because of this, many options must remain open for players such as boosting, headshotting buildings, building through walls, jump boot/piston jump, and numerous others. Because of these options, is why that siege is such a mental game as it currently is.

(it gous further, for the entire post check the rage ban admin topic)

terminator
03-23-2011, 05:53 PM
It should be claimed as illegal. It's kind of a lame game as well as boosting on capture the flag. If everyone would do that, it definately wouldn't be a GG.
I agree with you MAL but still let's not turn it into an complete lameness. If we allow bouncing then we could allow camping etc. (it's hard to complain those 2 things though)

mal
03-23-2011, 05:56 PM
what about boosting players with rockets?
oeps! i started another issue

Sakura
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
I voted ban on pug server.

Well, it looks cool and fun. But if everyone started doing it well, yea bad games. And rockets rarely anyone does. The difference is you need teamwork but bouncing the individual can do it alone.

Moskva
03-23-2011, 06:03 PM
bouncing on pug is like idk why to use it ur good enough lol. but still on normal games why not cus isnt THAT serious is like just 4 fun =)

terminator
03-23-2011, 06:04 PM

I just wanted to ask about that. Hope that i won't get my ass banned tomorrow for that

mal
03-23-2011, 06:06 PM
I voted ban on pug server.

Well, it looks cool and fun. But if everyone started doing it well, yea bad games. And rockets rarely anyone does. The difference is you need teamwork but bouncing the individual can do it alone.

in a intensife game like the scrims and pugs we do, rocket boosting is used very much.
not only for a nuker with a jetpack but normal boosting too, to get that player high and far in the enemy base.

terminator
03-23-2011, 06:11 PM
team boosting should be discussed! I don't have clear statement about it. It's not allowed everywhere but still siege maps are pretty big so i don't see why would anyone be against that

Sakura
03-23-2011, 06:14 PM
No no im not against it! I was just comparing. OH SHIT. An individual can do multigun too! Forget what I said -.-.. its like a free speed icon you use? The bouncing

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 06:15 PM
but it takes time to set up and do... its not like bouncing to the enemy's core in 1 sec.. this is just to get close the base and to get to the hills...

img u cant rocket boost and enemy has ur hill... it would be weird

also its been used for a long time...cant just take it away

|uK|Grimreaper
03-23-2011, 06:18 PM
10 percent luck, 20 percent skill, 15 percent concentrated power of will, 5 percent pleasure, 50 percent pain and 100 percent reason to remember the name.

FORT MINOR <3

Sakura
03-23-2011, 06:19 PM
And there is no multigun icons you can buy! So yes its cheating the speed icon. I like bunnytracks, and I would love it. To do it in the siege server, but im not gonna be selfish, so change my vote to a illegal. I agree if everyone started doing it the game would be lame!

Sakura
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
10 percent luck, 20 percent skill, 15 percent concentrated power of will, 5 percent pleasure, 50 percent pain and 100 percent reason to remember the name.

FORT MINOR <3

:D I listen to that before I compete for track

|uK|Grimreaper
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
hahaha gives u energy xD adrenaline :P

Koala
03-23-2011, 08:41 PM
it's a glitch, just like multigunning

mattie
03-23-2011, 11:07 PM
I find it insulting the "Ban in siege pug" option is there. If you are going to do that in a siege pug, then you don't belong there.

SilverWing
03-23-2011, 11:30 PM
Im guess you mean, " If you are going to bounce in a siege pug, then you dont belong there"?

mattie
03-23-2011, 11:31 PM
ye

[R]^Death2All
03-24-2011, 03:11 AM
Come on guys, siege is a gameplay that strictly relies on these certain "glitches." What about putting a tele in super conts, making the supplier so you can use it on the other side of wall, making a tele through a wall to go to a secret room; the list goes on with these supposed "glitches." Multigunning is one thing, because it cannot be preventable and it is noobish to a certain extent when used 24/7 on players, BUT THIS IS NOT MULTIGUNNING. Bouncing requires a lot of skill and effort put to practicing it and this skill is what enables siege to run well.

Remove these and congratz, you have successfully killed siege.

Blackout
03-24-2011, 04:10 AM
You might as well ban people who multigun if you're going to ban people for using an exploit. Last time I checked, there were no rules on bunnyhopping. This is the same bullshit that happened with supplier spamming. There wasn't a rule on that until admins got upset and banned. What sort of bullshit is this? Aren't admins suppose to follow a set of rules and not make them on the fly?

It's the same crap when me and Crash were playing back in the day. I don't see anyone else getting banned for camping, but when me and him were killing people left and right and we never left our base it was considered camping, and therefore punished. These biased bans need to stop, or make a god damn set of rules that EVERYONE needs to follow.

That or Scarface seriously needs to review who he gives out admin to.

Another thing, stop being such a damn hypocrite Sonic. If you're banning on the impulse of people using exploits and glitches, you might as well ban people for making teleports through walls or suppliers that can reach through walls, because those are technically exploits as well.

JD
03-24-2011, 04:30 AM
blackout, you were banned before for using a bot as i recall.....

Blackout
03-24-2011, 04:45 AM
What in the FUCK does that have to do with this topic JD? If all you want is to ride my dick on how I cheated in the past, add me on MSN or xfire. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, shut the fuck up.

[edit]

TensorWM is my xfire if you want to tell me how much you love me on there, kid.

Lee_Stricklin
03-24-2011, 06:31 AM
Never had a problem with it before. I say keep it legal unless it really causes some headaches. It should also be noted that such tactics are actually an integral part of many other arena-style games such as QuakeWorld, Deathmatch Classic, Quake III, Nexuiz, Xonotic, and Warsow. In my opinion you can always enable friendly fire to get around it. Also a form of movement similar to bouncing is actually doable in real-life lol (you actually gain extra speed from it) I found that out once when screwing around at work.

@ Blackout

I agree, this does indeed sound like another case of some admin getting butt hurt somewhere, not much different than "sup spamming". It should also be noted that bunnyhopping in UT is not even close to being as easy as it is in Quake.

|uK|MiniWick
03-24-2011, 06:46 AM
bunny hopping is easy ?

Sakura
03-24-2011, 07:05 AM
Siege isn't dead. It was fine before the bouncing came in. I've seen it yesterday on the server, and it just didn't seem fair. People get one side to the other in 4 seconds. Its like cheating a super booster or a speed power up. I can understand why Sonic got mad and banned. But I can use exploits too that aren't a rule. Once in awhile my pc will act up on ut and make me go faster. I can't say to people that they need a pc like mine or that its fair because its not in the rules. Because it would just be lame if I had an advantage like that and it wouldn't make me a legit better player.

|uK|Chronox
03-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Make it Illegal , is the first time i heard of it, but since its a exploit with the game engine, its gay.. So yeah make it ilegal.

terminator
03-24-2011, 08:10 AM
If considering bouncing a glitch is only reason for you to ban this, then ban all glitches!
I'm against it... not because it's an exploit but because it is considered lame

SilverWing
03-24-2011, 08:49 AM
i dont consider building into walls and such illegal.... even if it is some what a "glitch" (i dont think it is or else 7DS'Lust and nOs*Badger and WildCard would have fixed that issue by now)

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2011, 10:44 AM

are you serious? team boosting your own player thats not a glitch please get fucking real

making buildings through walls < not a glitch its part of siege otherwise it would have been fixed already

multigunning < blatantly a glitch should be illegal

bouncing < its easy as fuck to do all you have to do is get the timing right and bind a certain something to the middlemouse for example and youve got yourself a regular retarded noob and yes it IS a glitch and honestly if you really are using it in siege especially you really do need to learn how to play the game normally theres a super booster speed jetpack trans to help a player move faster that is why its there.

mal
03-24-2011, 10:58 AM
are you serious? team boosting your own player thats not a glitch please get fucking real

making buildings through walls < not a glitch its part of siege otherwise it would have been fixed already

multigunning < blatantly a glitch should be illegal

bouncing < its easy as fuck to do all you have to do is get the timing right and bind a certain something to the middlemouse for example and youve got yourself a regular retarded noob and yes it IS a glitch and honestly if you really are using it in siege especially you really do need to learn how to play the game normally theres a super booster speed jetpack trans to help a player move faster that is why its there.

i was not saying its a glitch.
if you boost some1 in mid its the same outcome if you bounce with a sb in ur base.
exept the sb cost like 1600 upgraded to 5.
but like i sayd many times... i dont give a f if its gonna be banned.
it became a f for me when i got banned by raging sonic.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-24-2011, 11:07 AM
you wont believe it but before there was a super booster in siege people used to boost each other with whatever they could including like you would do in assault stop clutching at straws just because most of your clanmembers know how to bounce and now its actually being discussed

KeOs
03-24-2011, 11:32 AM
I think people should be glad that |uK| is letting this be discussed in a democratic fashion, rather than being dictatorial about it.

Everyone can have whatever views/opinions they would like, but if the majority of people want it out of the game in one way or another (which is what it appears like now, as 75% want it gone in one form or another), then so be it.

|uK|Cube
03-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I have voted for legal because i dont really see any harm of bouncing.
I would bounce also, but i dont really attack nor do i nuke in most of the games.
I do bounce in other mods like CTF , Grapple ctf and it does not require skill at all with the proper keybinds and aliases if you need them.
It is just like the impact hammer keybind simple and easy to use.

I do agree that IF a player goes to spectate and knows where nukes are and bounces to the nuke should be a ban.
But as long it is NOT this case i don't care if they bounce.
It can give the "weak" teams the chance to turn the game around.

mal
03-24-2011, 02:23 PM
you wont believe it but before there was a super booster in siege people used to boost each other with whatever they could including like you would do in assault stop clutching at straws just because most of your clanmembers know how to bounce and now its actually being discussed
me and grim.. who else?

terminator
03-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I think people should be glad that |uK| is letting this be discussed in a democratic fashion, rather than being dictatorial about it.

Everyone can have whatever views/opinions they would like, but if the majority of people want it out of the game in one way or another (which is what it appears like now, as 75% want it gone in one form or another), then so be it.
Signed !!!!!

|uK|Grimreaper
03-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Guys banning bouncing in the pug server is what i can agree to. because that is a serious battle.
but in the public i don't see any reason to ban it there, IT'S PUBLIC A.K.A FUN? if u guys ban bouncing in the public you take the fun out of it for me tbh. i will keep bouncing anyways because its an reflex when i get from a sb..
idc if i get banned =]

mal
03-24-2011, 03:49 PM
haha

A^3
03-24-2011, 04:26 PM
I voted to make it illegal on both servers. To many people trying to come up with any advantage they can think of. Multigunning kinda started off like that. Only a few people knew about it and eventually everyone started doing it. Bunny hopping will turn out the same way. Nowadays flag launching on face is disabled cause it's a cheap tactic. I'd ban those using it or find out a way to disable bunny hopping. Multigunning already has a fix, there are anti dodge fixes aswell. Im sure one can be made for this. I can't say that I have a single keybind in my ini.

JD
03-24-2011, 04:50 PM
in the new siege remove bounce like you are doing with multigunning, if it cant be removed then its not a glitch...... and also, everyone seems to assume that bounce is going to be taken advangtage of, please do not vote if ur gna assume ppl are going to learn..... WHY WOULD SOMEONE LEARN BOUNCE??? the games dying..... i doubt ppl will take time out of there day to learn it...

Sakura
03-24-2011, 05:36 PM
I voted to make it illegal on both servers. To many people trying to come up with any advantage they can think of. Multigunning kinda started off like that. Only a few people knew about it and eventually everyone started doing it. Bunny hopping will turn out the same way. Nowadays flag launching on face is disabled cause it's a cheap tactic. I'd ban those using it or find out a way to disable bunny hopping. Multigunning already has a fix, there are anti dodge fixes aswell. Im sure one can be made for this. I can't say that I have a single keybind in my ini.

agreed

|uK|Grimreaper
03-24-2011, 05:55 PM
who is gonna learn it ? no one
who can do it only me and a few other guys ?
i'm a pro bouncer i love bouncing i enjoy flying trough the map without jetpack.
that shows me that im different then the other players that i have a skill that olmost no one can do.
ty for ruining it for me. i will bounce automaticly because im used to it so if i get banned for it gg's i will quit siege.

Moko
03-24-2011, 06:52 PM
I voted make illegal in public server by Mistake delete my vote please. xd

Hello, Hola, Salve, Bok! and all that sort of thing. =)

Moko's Opinion:

Bouncing AKA Bunny Hopping should be LEGAL!

Why?:

It's a skill, if you don't know how to do it learn, Grim, MAL or Kenneth would probably gladly show you how, if I knew how I'd happily help you.

They say "It's lame.":

I say it's not, if you find it lame cause of:

A: You can't catch him/her that is bouncing I guess you need to learn how to aim better, train with CoD Terminator he's good practice.

B: You don't know how to bounce then ask somebody to teach you, if they say no tell me and I'll make them do it. :P

C: You just find it pointless, well that's you opinion, we all have our own. =)

If you don't want to learn how to bunny hop then don't cry when somebody else does it, you could learn if you want to.

I'm with the pro-bunnyhopping people in the public server, if you really want it banned from the pug I guess I'd go along with it but I don't really see the point, it's a skill I don't see how banning a skill will get anyone anywhere.

On a side note, only a hand full of people even know how to do this, so comparing this to multigunning where EVERYONE knows how isn't even fair.

Don't take the enjoyment out of Siege for the hand full of people that do it, it's not like they're cheating.

And Grim if you leave I will hunt you down, you think I'm a stalker now, you ain't seen nothing yet! >:D :PPP

I might not be much cause I ain't Dutch, but I'll still hunt you down! :P

Edit: Oh yes, if you ban it then thus banning GrimReaper I will yell, scream and cry until it's removed.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko :D

P.S. I'm VERY proud of MAL for how he handled being banned, he didn't cuss AT ALL :OO, stayed cool and half joked about it, I'm proud to see that from him.

|uK|MiniWick
03-24-2011, 07:49 PM
grim you noob. Bouncing is the easiest thing to do . I bet i could teach anyone to bounce in probably one map session . Why so y on something a nub could do ? and really man cry me a riverrr mister MLG bouncer

Moko
03-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Then teach us in the servers how to bounce, I can't do it and he tried to teach me and MAL tried to teach me.

And leave Grim alone, don't pick on him because he's confidant in himself and that he knows he's good at something.

Idc how "easy" you think it is, and if he takes joy in something that "simple" and he's not cheating, why ban it?
Let him enjoy himself, ftlog it's a game loosen up. >.>"

|uK|Tomahawk
03-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Then teach us in the servers how to bounce, I can't do it and he tried to teach me and MAL tried to teach me.

And leave Grim alone, don't pick on him because he's confidant in himself and that he knows he's good at something.

Idc how "easy" you think it is, and if he takes joy in something that "simple" and he's not cheating, why ban it?
Let him enjoy himself, ftlog it's a game loosen up. >.>"
I agree with moko on this i meen really who cares I dont bounce because idk how to and even if I saw somebody trying to use it id just find a way to shoot them down while there doing it:) Bounceing is a tactic I belive some other games made back when UT was made also had bounceing in it and it was called a tactic.

Moko
03-24-2011, 08:09 PM
I agree with moko on this i meen really who cares I dont bounce because idk how to and even if I saw somebody trying to use it id just find a way to shoot them down while there doing it:) Bounceing is a tactic I belive some other games made back when UT was made also had bounceing in it and it was called a tactic.

THANK YOU!

o^^O^^O^^o

SogeKing
03-24-2011, 08:33 PM
I sell my vote to the highest bidder! :D jk :P

Bouncing is Lame in CTF, because it allows you to cap the flag much faster (an unfair advantage)

But for siege that is so open and with many different ways to achieve victory bouncing seems like a good tactic to use (damn, have you seen how long Maps like Black river and Civil war are?) However it seems that the problem here is that He is not Paying RU to get this advantage, so if possible it would be a good thing to ad "Bouncing Suits" (Pink in color) That way you ban the Glitch bouncing but still provide an outlet to let people bounce at their will.

Anyway, I don't play siege much am just throwing an Idea out there. :d

P.S. You guys should really consider adding "nuke interceptors" cause its annoying when people just fly their nukes all the way from their base instead of making their way to the enemy base like a real man 8)

SAM
03-24-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm thinking a building of some sort that is built/designed to protect against nukes...

Moko
03-24-2011, 08:46 PM
He's using RU for nukes.
And why pink in color? LOL
Guys don't want to wear pink wile playing a game that kills. LoL!!

Lee_Stricklin
03-24-2011, 10:15 PM
I say if it's a problem or if it's becoming a problem, ban it on both servers. If it's not too much of an issue at the moment, keep it legal. Like I already said, bunnyhopping is a very integral part of the overwhelming majority of arena-style games, so much so that the devs deliberately made it easier to do it in Quake III, Nexuiz, Warsow, and especially Xonotic.

Moko
03-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Wait you can do it in Quake 3? xd

mattie
03-24-2011, 10:38 PM
I voted make illegal in public server by Mistake delete my vote please. xd

Hello, Hola, Salve, Bok! and all that sort of thing. =)

Moko's Opinion:

Bouncing AKA Bunny Hopping should be LEGAL!

Why?:

It's a skill, if you don't know how to do it learn, Grim, MAL or Kenneth would probably gladly show you how, if I knew how I'd happily help you.

They say "It's lame.":

I say it's not, if you find it lame cause of:

A: You can't catch him/her that is bouncing I guess you need to learn how to aim better, train with CoD Terminator he's good practice.

B: You don't know how to bounce then ask somebody to teach you, if they say no tell me and I'll make them do it. :P

C: You just find it pointless, well that's you opinion, we all have our own. =)

If you don't want to learn how to bunny hop then don't cry when somebody else does it, you could learn if you want to.

I'm with the pro-bunnyhopping people in the public server, if you really want it banned from the pug I guess I'd go along with it but I don't really see the point, it's a skill I don't see how banning a skill will get anyone anywhere.

On a side note, only a hand full of people even know how to do this, so comparing this to multigunning where EVERYONE knows how isn't even fair.

Don't take the enjoyment out of Siege for the hand full of people that do it, it's not like they're cheating.

And Grim if you leave I will hunt you down, you think I'm a stalker now, you ain't seen nothing yet! >:D :PPP

I might not be much cause I ain't Dutch, but I'll still hunt you down! :P

Edit: Oh yes, if you ban it then thus banning GrimReaper I will yell, scream and cry until it's removed.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko :D

P.S. I'm VERY proud of MAL for how he handled being banned, he didn't cuss AT ALL :OO, stayed cool and half joked about it, I'm proud to see that from him.

Except it's a glitch. And people learning how to do glitchers/exploits in the UT engine doesn't necessairly make it a "skill". Learning how to do multigunning isn't a skill. Hence argument fails.

There's a reason why bouncing is illegal in most mods.

lol@Grimreaper calling it a skill. I would sig that if it wasn't so pathetic.

|uK|Grimreaper
03-24-2011, 10:43 PM
try to break the world record on speedrun2v2 then :)

Moko
03-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Mattie even if you did agree with me you would say my argument fails.
And you're who to judge Grim in what he calls a skill?

@ Grim:
LOL owned! XD

|uK|Chronox
03-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Its skill, why ? because it takes practice and time to master this, to abuse of a bug/glitch wich unbalances teams greatly...

Dont complain about it if it gets prohibited please there is nothing to discuss here, multigunning and bhopping will be fixed in the next Siege version anyway :P

mattie
03-24-2011, 10:50 PM
I don't give a shit if it was you who said that argument, or anyone else, I would've said the exact same thing.

I'll let this video Miniwick put up do some of the talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9kMdcy4II

Moko
03-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Whatever you say sir. xD

I saw some of this video, I see nothing wrong with it.
In fact if I could do that I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Look how fast you go with that, it's great IMO.
And if I was 1v1ing somebody and they did it I wouldn't care if I lost because of that.

|uK|Grimreaper
03-24-2011, 10:55 PM
you guys say what u want to say
in my eyes it's a skill

mattie
03-24-2011, 10:59 PM
What would the next Siege version have?

Moko
03-24-2011, 11:00 PM
If they take it out of the next siege then I'll shush my mush when that mode comes out.
I can't do anything to stop that.
But as it stands now; It's a skill.

|uK|Chronox
03-24-2011, 11:06 PM
Just u guys wait and see :)

I guess some people will cry about some changes :P !! (not only the Bhop/multigunning bugs )

Moko
03-24-2011, 11:08 PM
If I'm mad y'all are gonna know about it. LOL

Lee_Stricklin
03-25-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't give a shit if it was you who said that argument, or anyone else, I would've said the exact same thing.

I'll let this video Miniwick put up do some of the talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9kMdcy4II

FUCK YEAH!!! I LOVE NEXUIZ!!!! XD Though seriously I don't care either way, if it's a problem then ban it on BOTH servers. If it's not a problem, don't ban it at all. The only thing I'm worried about is getting kicked for my usual bunnyhop like movements (I have tendency to jump around while circle strafing a bit... you can blame Quake and Nexuiz for that) which doesn't really give anyone an unfair advantage since it can easily be done by anybody and doesn't give you a speed level as ridiculous as that video shows.

"If you're against the Bouncing Ban, Type your support here."
lol contradict much, type your support for bouncing if your against it XD

mal
03-25-2011, 09:17 AM
I'm thinking a building of some sort that is built/designed to protect against nukes...

shock buildings?

Moko
03-25-2011, 01:07 PM
oh yeah LOL thanks Lee. xD

[R]^Osyris
03-25-2011, 02:54 PM
I saw the topic of the player's ban MAL and I agree with Mattie and Sonic boucing abuse Dont should legal because it is easy to do not need to spend ru, and its used to destroy mines on especial when the mines hide nukes
diferent to multigun im agree with it because sometimes its necesary when example the teams are unfair and the enemy make a tele up on your core and any player (newbie) can help you, you have jetpack and you need destroy it fast.... what can you do if any can help you and the enemy have a sp and tele???

use multigun

multigun its necesary on public server special when the teams are unfair ... same when sometimes its necesary defend the base ( camp )

1.abuse boucing ( ban) because it its use for kill nukes and mines and dont spend ru
2. multigun its allowed on public server because sometiems its imposible to destroy teles with a noob team
3. this its my opinion im playing siege since this are making and im friend of uk since then 7 year? or 6 whatever... this argument its important... plz bear this in mind

SAM
03-25-2011, 03:46 PM
What would the next Siege version have?

The following:

-Nukes are completely fixed! It is now possible to nuke on BadNeighborsUltimate and SnowyVillage as much as your heart desires without any crash whatsoever, and the explosion still looks exactly the same.
- Basecore improvements work perfectly; the person who kills the core gets 1000 points at the end of the game, and the core gives out more RU and personal points when attacked.
- If a player who is carrying a warhead gets killed by your Mine (or Super Mine), it now counts for the Top Warhead Defender list on F3.
- Nukes are 25% more powerful, but will disintegrate if they are shot down.
- The cost of upgrading a nuke isn't as expensive as SiegeXtreme, but more expensive than XXL2g.
- Platforms can be team removed.
- Poison Guardians slow player down a little instead of a lot
- Players recover more quickly from being poisoned
- Upgrading a cont to lvl 4 actually does something now
- Basecore is stronger
- Got rid of useless buildings, like the protector and health pod
- Got rid of homing beacon
- Added new building Neutron Bomb, still needs some kinks ironed out though
- Super Protectors won't hurt you if you have a rubber suit (makes rubber suit not completely worthless)
- Fixed damage amp, it's now a true damage amp
- No more repairing someone with 400 health bringing them down to 150
- Limited 1 poison guardian per team, 1 forcefield, 2 super conts
- Decreased size of the coronas on the buildings
- Supplier immunity: Each team now gets full permanent immunity for 1 regular sup, 1 super sup, and 1 super health. Attacking any of these 3 items will give out no RU (but you may still get RU from the buildings around them). If you build additional sups or health pods, they won't be immune.

The list continues..it will be ready soon so stay tuned ;)

Moko
03-25-2011, 04:56 PM
I think more than 1 ff is needed in maps, super containers 2 is enough, 1 poison guardian isn't good, like in the bathrooms map with the extra room, you need 2 to keep the enemy back.

I like the rubber suit thing, it sounds cool. xD

|uK|kenneth
03-25-2011, 05:16 PM
The following:

-Nukes are completely fixed! It is now possible to nuke on BadNeighborsUltimate and SnowyVillage as much as your heart desires without any crash whatsoever, and the explosion still looks exactly the same.
- Basecore improvements work perfectly; the person who kills the core gets 1000 points at the end of the game, and the core gives out more RU and personal points when attacked.
- If a player who is carrying a warhead gets killed by your Mine (or Super Mine), it now counts for the Top Warhead Defender list on F3.
- Nukes are 25% more powerful, but will disintegrate if they are shot down.
- The cost of upgrading a nuke isn't as expensive as SiegeXtreme, but more expensive than XXL2g.
- Platforms can be team removed.
- Poison Guardians slow player down a little instead of a lot
- Players recover more quickly from being poisoned
- Upgrading a cont to lvl 4 actually does something now
- Basecore is stronger
- Got rid of useless buildings, like the protector and health pod
- Added new building Neutron Bomb, still needs some kinks ironed out though
- Super Protectors won't hurt you if you have a rubber suit (makes rubber suit not completely worthless)
- Fixed damage amp, it's now a true damage amp
- No more repairing someone with 400 health bringing them down to 150
- Limited 1 poison guardian per team, 1 forcefield, 2 super conts
- Decreased size of the coronas on the buildings
- Supplier immunity: Each team now gets full permanent immunity for 1 regular sup, 1 super sup, and 1 super health. Attacking any of these 3 items will give out no RU (but you may still get RU from the buildings around them). If you build additional sups or health pods, they won't be immune.

The list continues..it will be ready soon so stay tuned ;)

scar wat about the super jetpack? wath do it with the jetpach if u up it?? i see nothing

mattie
03-25-2011, 10:15 PM

^

Gay. I abuse that all the time.

Otherwise everything else is awesome. No ru on SS/SH kinda stinks but is completely understandable.

|uK|Chronox
03-25-2011, 11:42 PM
Rofl i love the ide of giving no ru out of ss and shp, because it will tempt players now to go for the core, wich is the main objective in siege >:D

Moko
03-26-2011, 12:22 AM
I only spam sup to kill people Idc about RU. xD

terminator
03-26-2011, 07:58 AM
I can't play lame anymore seems :'((((((
XD

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-26-2011, 08:44 AM

forcefield already does that.......

make it so you cant upgrade nukes or you can make the price of upgrading a nuke to go faster really high

SAM
03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
I meant...that it shoots them down!

audiosonic
03-26-2011, 11:51 AM
Speeding the nukes up is lame, even if it's expensive, also a building that takes nukes down, could work, but only if it limits itself to like 1 nuke per building and you can make only one so you have to rebuild it every time.

Supplier immunity, idk about you but you can lame this, say you build a supplier, then super supplier, remove the regular supplier and rebuild it infront of an entrance = lame.

Moko
03-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Termiiiiiiiiiiii.....
Ti si glup gumb. xDD

|uK|MiniWick
03-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Speeding the nukes up is lame, even if it's expensive, also a building that takes nukes down, could work, but only if it limits itself to like 1 nuke per building and you can make only one so you have to rebuild it every time.

Supplier immunity, idk about you but you can lame this, say you build a supplier, then super supplier, remove the regular supplier and rebuild it infront of an entrance = lame.
Yea that sounds good, only good for one nuke take down..
and I'm pretty sure as soon you make ur first supplier , it's THAT supplier that gets imu , same goes for Ss and Shp

SAM
03-26-2011, 12:31 PM
I guess I was saying more that...it would be an anti air defense sysytem. So any nukes guided in rather than walked in, it would attack. One per building is fine.

|uK|MiniWick
03-26-2011, 12:32 PM
I guess I was saying more that...it would be an anti air defense sysytem. So any nukes guided in rather than walked in, it would attack. One per building is fine.

What if you shoot it at a distance even running in with it ? like when you have jump boots and jump then shoot it , sometimes their still some distance to go, will it be that accurate to shoot it ? =S

Moko
03-26-2011, 01:32 PM
From the sound of it nukes don't have a Snowball's chance by the equator to do anything of use. xD

And SAM please delete my vote for banning in normal server I clicked on the wrong one. -.-"

audiosonic
03-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Supplier immunity: Each team now gets full permanent immunity for 1 regular sup, 1 super sup, and 1 super health.

Either it's described wrong, or you are wrong.

Feralidragon
03-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Nukes... more nuke advancements... air defense system... oh boy, scar, you either don't spoil it more or release it already!! :D

Your list and talk are making me want to produce something for siege (air strikes, drones, stationary stuff, satellites, ...). I already had dropped the idea of making my own version of Siege or do some buildings for it as I don't want to step in anyone's toes, but if you keep talking about adding that awsome stuff to the game, the urge to do something for it will come again... D:

Patiently waiting the new siege version, it sounds awsome. :D

|uK|Chronox
03-26-2011, 07:23 PM
You should help us a bit lol

mattie
03-26-2011, 08:52 PM
If I may suggest Sam, that when you upgrade a nuke to make it go faster, it decreases the firepower of it?

I personally like running into the target and smashing it with a nuke, but the coward way of firing a 100km/h nuke at my core is kinda sad, and in a way sort of camping from your own base.

SAM
03-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Nukes... more nuke advancements... air defense system... oh boy, scar, you either don't spoil it more or release it already!! :D

Your list and talk are making me want to produce something for siege (air strikes, drones, stationary stuff, satellites, ...). I already had dropped the idea of making my own version of Siege or do some buildings for it as I don't want to step in anyone's toes, but if you keep talking about adding that awsome stuff to the game, the urge to do something for it will come again... D:

Patiently waiting the new siege version, it sounds awsome. :D

I've got alot of ideas.....things like air strikes which rain down on the enemy base. Canons which you can build instead of super boosters, controlled by a team mate firing u towards enemy base, infantry buildings that will provide a one time attack on enemy base or that will back you up / cover you, radar buildings that detect where nukes are, long range bertha canons that hit the base / buildings hard, air stations where you can build air craft to attack....list goes on!! These all obviously would cost huge amounts of RU due to attacking advantage...

If I may suggest Sam, that when you upgrade a nuke to make it go faster, it decreases the firepower of it?

I personally like running into the target and smashing it with a nuke, but the coward way of firing a 100km/h nuke at my core is kinda sad, and in a way sort of camping from your own base.

I think that's a good compromise Matt between speed and power. Will add to list

Lee_Stricklin
03-26-2011, 11:45 PM
Speeding the nukes up to troll your teammates is damn fun though lol nothing funnier than them freaking out immediately when they fire it due to them hitting a wall XD

As for the missile defense system, maybe there can be a limit as to how many can be built and there could be a cool off period after each shot it fires.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-27-2011, 08:38 AM
you get supplier immunity for one ss super health and normal supplier if you build say another supplier on top of the ones already there then that supplier or ss will decrease in health when shot at

|uK|MiniWick
03-27-2011, 09:12 AM
will that other supplier give out ru ?

mattie
03-27-2011, 11:22 AM
So supplierX will be immortal?

SilverWing
03-27-2011, 11:30 AM
So supplierX will be immortal?

is been removed and we aded a new build called mini field

Moko
03-27-2011, 12:09 PM
~ Back on subject please ~

lercs12
03-27-2011, 12:50 PM
mini field eh???

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-27-2011, 02:22 PM
supplier x taken out completely in its place is the mini field and i think miniwick yes the suppliers built after the first normal supplier ss and shp will give out ru

Moko
03-27-2011, 02:25 PM
~ the subject plz~ xdddd

lercs12
03-27-2011, 02:43 PM
mmm, sounds weird, the new things and all that stuff

SAM
03-27-2011, 03:40 PM
back OT....

Moko
03-27-2011, 03:57 PM
back OT....

Thank you. >.>

mostro
03-31-2011, 09:39 AM
guys you are really great!!!

scar... i'll name my first child after you hahahaha

back OT...

hate multigunning not because i can't kill these guys, because it frags easier and it's not a part of the game as was intended to

this bunny hopping (am i right?) is new for me, saw it a couple of times on insta and maybe once on siege, i think is a way to take advantage and is unfair.

boosting with rockets... come on, that is part of the game, you need more than one person, time, clearance, there is a risk of killing yourself with the rockets and killing the boosted guy because of many rockets, etc.

i don't care about these bouncing guys but i like to play the game with the less of this buggy things

termi... my second child will be named after you, don't be jelaous.

haha

terminator
03-31-2011, 10:24 AM
grrrr i'm bursting out of jealousy :P

Moko
03-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Again I say Bouncing should be legal, you said advantage....A grapple give you no advantage?
I can't use a grapple in CTF, but yet in 1v1s I don't ask the other person to not use it, they have a HUGE advantage and I always loose, I guess we should uninstall the Grapple....

The heck...What if your kid's a girl why don't I get a kid named after me? LoL

|uK|Shiva
03-31-2011, 12:19 PM
grapple was designed to be a part of the game as it is. Bouncing isnt.
It doesnt belong in Siege. Its ok in BT. If multigun is gay, grim is gayer... I mean bouncing is gayer ;)

Moko
03-31-2011, 12:33 PM
Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =D

Yeah I'm always gonna do that, even when I disagree with you. xD
You're special feel happy! :D

Yeh in BT I think he has a world record or sth in a map but putting that aside...
Grapple is a mod that needs skill, Bouncing is a skill that's not a mod.
If I can't do it then it HAS to be a skill, cause I'm a nub, if it was so easy then I'd be doing it.

If you want to compromise keep one version of siege that has the ability of bouncing and put the new version that has it disabled and let people vote the version they want, or put out 1 version of the new one that doesn't have bouncing and one that does.

I'm just saying it's a skill, I can't rocket boost either so that must be a skill too. xd

And Grim's not gay. >.>"

lercs12
03-31-2011, 01:18 PM
And Grim's not gay. >.>"

he said gayer

Moko
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Gayer gay Idc. xd

mostro
03-31-2011, 07:04 PM
grrrr i'm bursting out of jealousy :P

let's pray for twins then... hahaha

i'm on vacations don't miss me, i'll be back just for the IST so... be scared

termiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Moko
03-31-2011, 07:05 PM
The heck...WHAT ABOUT ME????????????? LOL

mostro
03-31-2011, 07:08 PM
damn i don't know why i keep forgetting you

i'll change my name after you!!!!

|uK|Anthrax
03-31-2011, 07:10 PM
LOL
hayaaa mostro XD

Moko
03-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Rofl xD

mostro
03-31-2011, 07:14 PM
i'm a love man you know hahaha

anthraaaax

Moko
03-31-2011, 07:17 PM
ahahahaha XD

~OT~?
At this point I'd rather laugh I spent the whole last weekend ticked off. xD

terminator
03-31-2011, 08:50 PM
go for twins hombre!!!! 8)

Moko
03-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Mjesec ti nisi dobro....XD

mostro
03-31-2011, 10:51 PM
go for twins hombre!!!! 8)

hahaha termi multilanguage

|uK|Chronox
04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Omg maricas Dx

No homos unless ur an uk member rofl.

Moko
04-01-2011, 04:56 PM
K 11 people want to keep bouncing legal in normal server (include me I voted wrong option)
And 11 people are not against it being in the normal siege but in pug so that's 22 people that don't mind it in the normal server VS 15.

22 VS 15

|uK|Chronox
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Bouncing will be removed moko, u cant do nothing, why ? because most uK member consider it lame.

We just want ur opinions :P

Moko
04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
Well that was self loving.
If that's banned I WILL bring a legion of angels and I'm NOT joking.

22 VS 15 keep it.

If you ban it I loose a friend and he looses enjoyment, not to mention is the server primarily for your pleasure or for all that play?

I don't want you to loose your fun either, just take it out of most versions and allow it to work in 1 so he can still bounce.
HE'S NOT HARMING ANYBODY!!!!!
Grim you can bounce like a rabbit ANYTIME when you play with me, bounce bunny bounce!
Really this just ticks me off, and makes me sad.

terminator
04-01-2011, 06:13 PM
15 votes wins! Vox populi made the law.

Moko
04-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Termi SHHH

It's 22VS15 I WIN.

|uK|Anthrax
04-01-2011, 08:20 PM
OWNED !

MOKO 2 x 1 Terminator

terminator
04-01-2011, 09:12 PM
win in math? :P

|uK|Anthrax
04-01-2011, 09:19 PM
2 x 1 = 3
#FAIL !

|uK|Grimreaper
04-02-2011, 07:59 AM
i thought in the new siege bouncing was blocked ?

|uK|Anthrax
04-02-2011, 09:17 AM
I think not :D

mostro
04-02-2011, 09:21 AM
i stopped thinking long time ago

|uK|Anthrax
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
i stopped thinking long time ago

Until someone gives a final word, I'll keep thinking HAHAHAHA XD

terminator
04-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Ban thinking!!!

|uK|Anthrax
04-02-2011, 11:19 AM
ban retarded !!!

terminator
04-02-2011, 11:36 AM
ban retarded !!!

Don't ban kenneth :(

Moko
04-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Be nice Termi.

Yeah Grim, they said nothign about bouncing being disabled in new siege.

If it works, bouce bunny bounce!

mostro
04-03-2011, 03:52 PM
do you want a piece of my bounce?

Moko
04-03-2011, 04:18 PM
uhhhhhh some how I think not. :x

|uK|Anthrax
04-03-2011, 05:34 PM
HAHAHAHA fail

Moko
04-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Don't freak me out please. x_x

|uK|Anthrax
04-04-2011, 03:30 PM
mostro perverse (666' UEAHAEUHAEUAEHUAEH

Moko
04-04-2011, 03:33 PM
I hardly think Monstro is a devil worshiper. Oo

|uK|Anthrax
04-04-2011, 03:40 PM
Really ? O.o
I'm getting scared XD

Moko
04-04-2011, 03:47 PM
am confused. oO

|uK|Anthrax
04-04-2011, 03:56 PM
DORGAS! Oo

|uK|Chronox
04-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Moko get a xfire account !, some of us are always online there :P so i can get some botherrevenge

Moko
04-04-2011, 08:22 PM
L
O
L

lercs12
04-04-2011, 10:58 PM
teach me how to bounce, teach me teach me how to bounce...

Moko
04-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Yeah......If the song stops there I'm good. oO

Lercs, open you project file for your signature and save it as a png, they look better.

HIGH+CAMILO
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Illegal on entire earth!!!

|uK|Grimreaper
04-05-2011, 08:03 AM
:D

lercs12
04-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Yeah......If the song stops there I'm good. oO

Lercs, open you project file for your signature and save it as a png, they look better.

hehehe just kidding, about the sig, for some reason, the sig is to heavy and this is the only flie format that the forum let me use =(

<|Pius|>
04-05-2011, 05:14 PM
yeah I had that problem too, had to change the format from .bmp to .jpg

Moko
04-05-2011, 06:05 PM
:D

Why are you smiling bunny hopper? x))
And you owe me the bunny hop song!!
I got no bunny bunny hop hop last weekend. >.>"

"Illegal on entire earth!!!"
NEVER!!!!!!! NO NO NEVER!!!!!

@ Lercs:

Mine is a png and it has more detail than you, that's silly you should be able to use a png. -.-"

lercs12
04-05-2011, 10:55 PM
yes, but for some reason, I cant, its 16.1 kb in PNG, and the forum only lets me use 9. something
are u calling me silly -_-?

Moko
04-05-2011, 11:03 PM
/\/o I'm calling the forum silly for not letting you post your signature. >.>"

lercs12
04-05-2011, 11:07 PM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

|uK|chiseller
04-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Ban that crap. CBA to bind the jump to my mouse. Yes, that much skill it takes to bounce.

Moko
04-09-2011, 03:48 PM
You have to press shift, hold shift and jump in to a bouncing device, use the wheel to jump an bunch of times to bounce.
Not just one bind and bang you're bouncing, and even my explanation is over simplified.

Trust me it took me weeks just to get one bounce, it's a real skill that takes practice, just like any other skill like grapple or combing, take practice, unless you go the talent like Grim, that lil bunny hopper bounces backwards LOL!!
Sideways.... LOL

He's good. xD

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-09-2011, 04:10 PM
its gay

Moko
04-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Then I'm gay cause I like it.

1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
2.bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3.given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4.licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

JD
04-09-2011, 04:15 PM
..... no decision has been reached yet??? it seems that 18 ppl want it banned off of all servers and 23 want it on public server....

|uK|Shiva
04-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Bouncing is now banned on PUG and for IST. Pub is ok.

Sakura
04-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Whoever bounces that I see im gonna go hunting for you the whole match and throw nukes in your face. Bouncing is gay and lame. Its just an advantage and the people who bounce can't play the game right.

terminator
04-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Whoever bounces that I see im gonna go hunting for you the whole match and throw nukes in your face. Bouncing is gay and lame. Its just an advantage and the people who bounce can't play the game right.

Are u gonna do the same with the ripper spammers? It's also lame :)

Sakura
04-09-2011, 05:34 PM

No.

|uK|Chronox
04-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Ok if its not banned i hope not to see 10 bhoppers each match, or i might quit UT, not worth playing if there are lots of lamers.

|uK|chiseller
04-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Trust me it took me weeks just to get one bounce, it's a real skill that takes practice, just like any other skill like grapple or combing, take practice, unless you go the talent like Grim, that lil bunny hopper bounces backwards LOL!!
Sideways.... LOL

Once you know that you need to bind jump to the mousewheel it gets pretty easy. I played BT seriously years ago and it's not as hard as you make it out to be. It's certainly a skill but so is cheating (to some degree) yet it's not allowed. Great analogy, I know. :D
Point is, bouncing doesn't belong to Siege. If exploited, it would become as annoying as those damn midgets.

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-09-2011, 07:51 PM

thats the stupidest comparison ever the player spamming the rippers is using the weapon hes not exactly using it to move himself across a map is he?

terminator
04-09-2011, 10:24 PM
thats the stupidest comparison ever the player spamming the rippers is using the weapon hes not exactly using it to move himself across a map is he?
It is lame! He's not using it to move across a map but he's using it to kill the random players cuz it demands no skill(bouncing at least demands more skill). So why try the hard way when u can just spam and wait for a victim to come over. I don't like it as well as i don't like bouncers. It's the same to me.

Moko
04-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa!

Idc care who made the decion, I'm happy now! =D
When I first read that I was so framnabbit happy I almost cried. Oo
I wanted this to pass so bad I prayed. oO

@ Arguers:
Verdict is up, leave it at that.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
ty shiva..

Moko
04-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Thank you my eye, tell him you love him!! LOL
I almost did. xD

I kid don't do that, it looks odd. Oo

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
02-28-2012, 11:20 AM
illegal on pug only

|uK|Anthrax
02-28-2012, 12:55 PM
AdRiaN;24009']illegal on pug only

http://i40.tinypic.com/im1liu.jpg

Moskva
02-28-2012, 03:07 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/7/24/df2db1fc-269d-4960-ad06-77a9e195971d.jpg

EDIT: If you think I'm serious your IQ is lower than 10

ChanClan
02-28-2012, 03:18 PM
If you are ABLE to do it you should be ALLOWED to do it.

|uK|Grimreaper
02-28-2012, 11:10 PM
its allowed in public and banned in pugs so close topic

Keith
02-29-2012, 07:10 AM
This is one old ass topic

terminator
02-29-2012, 12:02 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/7/24/df2db1fc-269d-4960-ad06-77a9e195971d.jpg

EDIT: If you think I'm serious your IQ is lower than 10

Seems legit!