Kick vote abuse on Combogib [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Kick vote abuse on Combogib

Fader
12-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Can an admin please do something about this? 2nd time I've been kick voted off combogib tonight.

Spiderman
12-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Can an admin please do something about this? 2nd time I've been kick voted off combogib tonight.

Better play with a name rather than player 2 player 69...

Fader
12-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Better play with a name rather than player 2 player 69...

Yeah I don't know why my name was set to Player but I didn't bother to change it. I don't see why it matters though, kicking someone because they are beating you is lame.

Spiderman
12-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Yeah I don't know why my name was set to Player but I didn't bother to change it. I don't see why it matters though, kicking someone because they are beating you is lame.

Yea its lame to abuse kick vote, but i think with a name you can be recognized easily by other players/admins/mods that's it.

|uK|fleecey
12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
banned.

Fader
12-07-2013, 03:42 PM
banned.

ty

Fader
12-14-2013, 03:31 AM
Welp, once again...

Rejoined after the map changed, and...

Why even bother having kick vote? It only gets abused.

Stats- http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=76701

Jst2blond
12-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Most of the time, lot of noobs ( as me )or unskilled guys (as me ²) play there, and you have to understand this is a little bit boring when a good player enter the game and ruin it coz they can t shot at anything . That s why they start kickvoting every map change at you . I use to it now and stop complaining about possible cheater because i can trust this is a skilled player vs me (sometime i was right, was suspicious about ~]G2H|UnReAl[~ ...:) ) . Anyway, just a question : why player as you ( skilled ones) always nicklaming, use your real nick and they will stop accusing and complaining . Since i start UT (from '99) i only use 3 nicks (TrigunBitch, Holyblond and Jst2blond ) i really can t understand why nicklaming is so funny . Show your real devil face :)
Cheers
Jst2b

Fader
12-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Most of the time, lot of noobs ( as me )or unskilled guys (as me ²) play there, and you have to understand this is a little bit boring when a good player enter the game and ruin it coz they can t shot at anything . That s why they start kickvoting every map change at you . I use to it now and stop complaining about possible cheater because i can trust this is a skilled player vs me (sometime i was right, was suspicious about ~]G2H|UnReAl[~ ...:) ) . Anyway, just a question : why player as you ( skilled ones) always nicklaming, use your real nick and they will stop accusing and complaining . Since i start UT (from '99) i only use 3 nicks (TrigunBitch, Holyblond and Jst2blond ) i really can t understand why nicklaming is so funny . Show your real devil face :)
Cheers
Jst2b

When I was new to the game, I often played on public servers where 8 or 9 of the 12 people playing would be substantially better than me. I didn't get mad (that much), I just tried to learn from my mistakes and find ways to be useful even if I couldn't frag that well. UNSTABLE is a great example of a player like this.

These people are just looking for excuses as to why they are losing other than their own lack of skill, hence the cheating accusations. Dozens of players could have been in my position - I just happen to be around more often because I don't have a job :). My aim isn't even that good.

Jst2blond
12-14-2013, 05:25 AM
When I was new to the game, I often played on public servers where 8 or 9 of the 12 people playing would be substantially better than me. I didn't get mad (that much), I just tried to learn from my mistakes and find ways to be useful even if I couldn't frag that well. UNSTABLE is a great example of a player like this.

These people are just looking for excuses as to why they are losing other than their own lack of skill, hence the cheating accusations. Dozens of players could have been in my position - I just happen to be around more often because I don't have a job :). My aim isn't even that good.

You are good enough to be kicked ;) . Anyway, i know how to play ctf after 14 years playing, i know and can identify a camper, a backshooter, a dmer, a whiner, a looser.....etc but i can also recognize you when you put your real tag instead of weird name as naal, flyfucker, pighunter and all that kind of name nicklamers enjoy( cheaters do the same ) so, if i see "Fader" i can say " ok, skilled player is ON, let s try to make it hard for him" . Trust me .
Jst2b

|uK|fleecey
12-14-2013, 08:55 AM
banned.

SAM
12-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Turned off kick voting on combo.

Force_McKockner
12-14-2013, 07:44 PM
You are good enough to be kicked ;) . Anyway, i know how to play ctf after 14 years playing, i know and can identify a camper, a backshooter, a dmer, a whiner, a looser.....etc but i can also recognize you when you put your real tag instead of weird name as naal, flyfucker, pighunter and all that kind of name nicklamers enjoy( cheaters do the same ) so, if i see "Fader" i can say " ok, skilled player is ON, let s try to make it hard for him" . Trust me .
Jst2b

It doesn't matter what a person's name is or if you know them. If you have no proof of cheating, then don't accuse people.
You not only accuse me, but several people each day. Every time I am in the server you are accusing someone.

I hope none of the mods here take your opinions seriously because you are a poor judge of skill. You've played the game for 14 years and you still play like a nub who picked up his first shock rifle.

Shock combo whores are too dependant on big explosions to kill their opponent. I eat combo whores for lunch, that's my style. A little defense goes a long way, you shuold try it some time, jerkoff.

Jst2blond
12-16-2013, 03:08 AM
It doesn't matter what a person's name is or if you know them. If you have no proof of cheating, then don't accuse people.
You not only accuse me, but several people each day. Every time I am in the server you are accusing someone.

I hope none of the mods here take your opinions seriously because you are a poor judge of skill. You've played the game for 14 years and you still play like a nub who picked up his first shock rifle.

Shock combo whores are too dependant on big explosions to kill their opponent. I eat combo whores for lunch, that's my style. A little defense goes a long way, you shuold try it some time, jerkoff.

It seems you are angry about me, you make me so sad :( . My turn to ask you to prove that i am always complaining about cheater on server ? do you have proof ? long time i stop whining, now i only bother SAM when he is online :) and i know he loves that :) (joke) . Anyway, that s ok i am just a noob and i tell it on some threads, i only play for fun and waste some time, this is just a game ffs . I think i can be a good teammate, i like grabbing, covering fc, never lame my base ( i am not strong enough) and friendly person with guys who deserve it . I don t wanna have a fight with you but you can continue talking shit about me if it makes you happy
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me ( hope you can understand my translation)

Chamberly
12-16-2013, 03:13 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

Lol old saying. :) Amen for that.

Jst2blond
12-16-2013, 06:28 AM
Lol old saying. :) Amen for that.
Btw, i am an old granny Chamberly :victorious:, a mILF as SAM said and a cougar coz Sharkeisha follow me everywhere now, do i have to be afraid ?? :neglected:

SAM
12-16-2013, 08:35 AM
I didn't say you are so milf. Granny sounds right.

|uK|chiseller
12-16-2013, 11:25 AM
gilf, that's the word you were looking for, SAM.

SAM
12-16-2013, 01:52 PM
She doesn't come into the GILF category since she is a granny