PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE RESTORE NW/COMBOINSTA SERVER!!!

jay666
10-15-2014, 10:17 PM
its splited right now.
we want 8/12 people in 1 server. not 4/12 in two servers.

we tried, its clearly not working. PLEASE RESTORE NW/COMBOINSTA SERVER!!!

Booty
10-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Fuck NW ... that is why it is called comboINSTA ... number of players says it all = NW is shit and not as popular as combo, so why would you force that on others?

NO to NW in comboinsta

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-16-2014, 12:08 PM
options being considered.

|uK|kenneth
10-16-2014, 01:12 PM
4/12 in two servers

this.

it means people like to play combo.
its the same as "matching insta with siege on 1 server" seriously...

~~D4RR3N~~
10-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Fuck NW ... that is why it is called comboINSTA ... number of players says it all = NW is shit and not as popular as combo, so why would you force that on others?

NO to NW in comboinsta
That is why server name was changed to Combo | nwctf for like 3 days before sa | nw came up. and como is only popular cause you can 1) combo (no shit) and 2) Fire rate is much faster than regular ig, so ''thedudes'' use this to lame, and, since ''thedudes'' love to lame, they love combo. (not saying combo is lame, combo can be extremely fun if played with the right people). NW is not shit, and its concept is closer to what original ut is. Nw actually IS popular, but players are inactive/working/studying/etc.

''so why would you force that on others?'' <-- Don't come up with this, at this point is retarded. When Combo server had also NWCTF on it, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY complained to it, until one day, nw was getting more votes than combo, so combo players started to bitch and use the server name excuse, and even when name was changed, people ketp crying and crying, and that's why it was splitted. Not because combo and nw had to be splited, not so the server name could match, simply because the bitching was more intense than any idiot being banned from these servers and trying to appeal insulting admins...

I wouldn't mind combo having nwctf again, nor i would mind nw still being with sa, but I really couldn't tolerate Booty's comment...

Shiro
10-16-2014, 07:16 PM
off:combo sucks , has been a noob mod since forever , guys playing and'action all the freacking day bcos its the only way they can get kills lel .
on : i think might be better to have the server splitted since combo bitches always complains of nw. let me remember you guys that nw is the core of ut! apes

Booty
10-17-2014, 03:49 AM
There is no higher meaning to UT than "laming" and if you thing you can learn anything from it I have bad news for you. "Laming" is part of UT - you cant expect people having same definition of "fun" as you do. It makes yourself look like a bitch when you call people's complaints "bitching" because usually when people complain about something it is because they are not satisfied with it - should be obvious enough. When the word of complain reaches admins or forums it means that there are A LOT of people who are dissatisfied. The choice was made to split servers - great idea. Now the "lamers" can have their own server where they can lame while you hot shot "pros" can have your NW.

but I really couldn't tolerate Booty's comment...
I couldnt care less

jay666
10-17-2014, 12:13 PM
U can try to set a server 1000 different ways, there will always have somone to complain. The server was way more popular when it had NW, its not a argument, its a fact. i know there is like 10 people that really dont want to play nw, but its only 10/1000. booty is telling us what HE want, im telling what PEOPLE want.

|uK|kenneth
10-17-2014, 12:20 PM
im telling what PEOPLE want.

like i said, there's as much people who want to play combo as normal weapons.
so don't come up with such a excuse.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-17-2014, 12:28 PM
to be honest with you right now I dont really see an issue, people are working, at school, wanking, stalking etc etc etc

all things considered I think the split up went pretty smoothly and both servers seem to be doing ok, - yes it could be better but you wont get everyone on at the same time every single day to completely max the servers out unless its siege/instagib

people put up with whatever was voted on combo due to the fact that there is a mapvote and what gets voted and wins gets played.

Booty
10-17-2014, 12:31 PM
U can try to set a server 1000 different ways, there will always have somone to complain. The server was way more popular when it had NW, its not a argument, its a fact. i know there is like 10 people that really dont want to play nw, but its only 10/1000. booty is telling us what HE want, im telling what PEOPLE want.

Well the number of players on combo server speaks for itself. There is more "bitching" from NW players who are sad that they are left alone and noone wants to play with them (empty nw server) and thats why they want it back so they can force combo players to play with them.

Shotman
10-17-2014, 02:13 PM
The reason that combogib is a popular server is because everyone have the ip address. It is most likely that people don't know about the NW server because it is only been 2 weeks. My suggestion would have been to make a Latino combogib|NW servers seeing that a lot of people see from central and south America.

TimTim
10-17-2014, 02:38 PM
to be honest with you right now I dont really see an issue, people are working, at school, wanking, stalking etc etc etc

all things considered I think the split up went pretty smoothly and both servers seem to be doing ok, - yes it could be better but you wont get everyone on at the same time every single day to completely max the servers out unless its siege/instagib
^ This!

All the servers are actually pretty full at the moment. Most people that play UT nowadays are older, have jobs, other responsibilities, etc. So it's pretty unlikely that there will be activity in the middle of the day, but later in the day every server seems to fill up, including both combo and NW.

Right now I see:
Siege pub 19/23 (almost full)
US pub 12/13 (full)
UK pub 12/13 (full)
NW pub 9/13 (almost full)
Combo 8/13 (almost full)

And I'm about to hop in one of em. ;)

~~D4RR3N~~
10-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Bitching from nw players? Please delete System32

deluxeorgasm
10-18-2014, 07:13 PM
It is fine the way it is now, and i don't understand why these noobs complain, wanna play combo? Go play combo. Wanna play nw? Go play it ffs, and FYI nw server is ex dm server

~~D4RR3N~~
10-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Absolutely NOBODY is complaining, jay is making a request, and I'm clarifying some info (note how I say I don't care if it changes or stays like this...)
This lack of common sense is killing me...

jay666
10-20-2014, 10:24 AM
people put up with whatever was voted on combo due to the fact that there is a mapvote and what gets voted and wins gets played. EXACTLY, and thats why it should stay the way it was. i personnaly enjoy playing comboinstagib but i like nw too and now, i cant play it anymore cause its dead. i guess its why the nw server is not really popular, alot of players probably think like me and want a combo+nw server cause they enjoy playing both.

some people were mad cause they were forced to play nw, we got the same problem. Nw players are mad cause they are forced to play fuckin sniper....

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-20-2014, 02:47 PM
personally I would like to give it a few more weeks before making anymore changes, lets give this a chance people, it seems to be ok as it is

kdawg232
10-25-2014, 07:59 AM
personally I would like to give it a few more weeks before making anymore changes, lets give this a chance people, it seems to be ok as it is

What if you added 4 bots to the NW/Sniper server? I think half the problem is just getting the server started. Usually Combo players start earlier in the day so people tend to migrate there when they see 10 players playing vs 0 in NW. But if NW had 4 bots in it so you could at least play and gradually wait for others to join, it might not be so empty?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-27-2014, 09:49 AM
The weapons server seems to be doing well :smile:

wat
11-04-2014, 08:45 PM
PLEASE RESTORE NW/COMBOINSTA SERVER!!!

Agree.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Is the only way you guys can fill a game of weapons, by forcing it on people who don't want to play weapons?

p.s

Why would you want to play with combo players, 95% of them are complete retards.

wat
11-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Is the only way you guys can fill a game of weapons, by forcing it on people who don't want to play weapons?

p.s

Why would you want to play with combo players, 95% of them are complete retards.

I don't know man, the server is great, but where did the active NW players go? I see a lot of them playing combo instead, leaving the NW server empty all day.

Also I miss seeing alojz running around with his piston.

Booty
11-05-2014, 05:21 AM

Thank you!

ASLYE702
11-07-2014, 03:21 AM

<------------------------ 5%

|uK|kenneth
11-07-2014, 12:25 PM
<------------------------ 5%

you backshooter.

~~D4RR3N~~
11-07-2014, 01:53 PM
<------------------------ 85%

better.

ASLYE702
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
You don't understand my shit cheap joke? lol - Everyone is backshooter, if somebody start it, I start the assing too, so...
BTW. I don't care about your childish comment, sorry. So if you comment back again something shit, I don't care.

--- Updated ---

You don't understand my shit cheap joke? lol - Everyone is backshooter, if somebody start it, I start the assing too, so...
BTW. I don't care about your childish comment, sorry. So if you comment back again something shit, I don't care.

better.
I remember I pwned you in NWCTF with Europe ping. AH! So that's why you think I'm lame, okay.

~~D4RR3N~~
11-08-2014, 09:01 PM
I remember I pwned you in NWCTF with Europe ping. AH! So that's why you think I'm lame, okay.
Wow yea you outfragged me (Im not a heavy fragger) in a game you lost even having one more player, I feel so pwned I cried reading your comment.

if somebody start it, I start the assing too, so...
This is no excuse for laming

|uK|kenneth
11-09-2014, 07:10 AM
why does it feel like someone got mad?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-09-2014, 11:28 AM
:p
http://i.imgur.com/hKYOLWZ.png

~~D4RR3N~~
11-09-2014, 04:23 PM
why does it feel like someone got mad?
I'm not mad, I'm indignified by his comment *classy*

|uK|kenneth
11-09-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm not mad, I'm indignified by his comment *classy*

damn son you just ruined my reply.
its wasn't meant for you!

jay666
11-10-2014, 09:19 AM
the fight is in the server noobs, not here.

kdsns
11-11-2014, 10:46 AM
I don't know man, the server is great, but where did the active NW players go? I see a lot of them playing combo instead, leaving the NW server empty all day.

Also I miss seeing alojz running around with his piston.

Well when you look at the server list and the weapons server is empty or has 3 players, because not everyone can play weapons; you would rather go to a server with more players even if alojz is on your team spamming balls at the wall.

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Seems apparent that the nw server will not be sucessful due to the fact that everyone loves a change up every now and then between weapons and combo. Time to prove me wrong if this is not the case and get both servers filling up otherwise were going back to the old configs?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-22-2014, 01:29 AM
The combo server has been doing better since weapons has been taken off.

The weapon server failing is just proof not many people want to play weapons, and the only way to get a public weapons game is to force it on people who don't want to play it.

TimTim
11-23-2014, 06:40 PM
NWCTF server is full at the moment. It isn't active 24/7 but plenty of people seem to enjoy it on a regular basis. The server is definitely being used more often now than it was as IGDM.

medor
11-24-2014, 02:39 PM
NWCTF server is full at the moment. It isn't active 24/7 but plenty of people seem to enjoy it on a regular basis. The server is definitely being used more often now than it was as IGDM.

Thx for this new NN ;) What are the change come with it ?