NW [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : NW

abc
05-12-2015, 11:39 PM
What happened to this server? Looks like another IG now. Not sure what others are interested in, but it would be nice to have a server that's NW Deck16 TDM (with team balancer) with weapon stay off.

uranus
05-13-2015, 12:30 AM
+1 for Normal Weapons but without that sniper areana shit

medor
05-13-2015, 02:29 AM
NW with SniperSpeed=1.000000
and SA

Jst2blond
05-13-2015, 04:44 AM
For some reasons, it have to be like That . Btw, it Is mainly an empty one most of the time but we are working to make it stronger and then we could and would put NW back after it passes tests .

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-13-2015, 05:50 AM
If you vote SA the server fills up, if you vote NW the server dies.

The amount of times I've played on that server with 8+ players playing, then some Latino players turn up, vote nw and then the server empties within 5 minutes.

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-13-2015, 06:51 AM
lets try abc's suggestion, personally think it would be popular but not just deck as a map, lets have some other ones thrown in, any more suggestions?

Jst2blond
05-13-2015, 07:16 AM
lets try abc's suggestion, personally think it would be popular but not just deck as a map, lets have some other ones thrown in, any more suggestions?

NW + grapple and redeemer :)

uranus
05-13-2015, 08:23 PM

The amount of times I've played on that server with 8+ players playing, then some Latino players turn up, vote nw and then the server empties within 5 minutes.
Do you have any data to support this claim?

In my experience, I feel like the original Combo+NW server was the best combination. I really only noticed a few of the same people complaining when NW was voted. When NW was moved to a new IP it pretty much died.

I'd like to see the Combo server set back the way it was before and maybe even add SA, then turn the ex-DM server / NW/SA server into Combo only for the Combo only players.

skaarj_dulog
05-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Please put SA back on this server...

TimTim
05-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Please put SA back on this server...
It should already be back on there. Let me know if it isn't.

uranus
05-13-2015, 09:01 PM
I connect and just get a loop of "loading" at all the spawn points.

maradona
05-13-2015, 09:06 PM

If you consider yourself useless when it comes to play with Normal Weapons you should play like Obs, sniper 100% of the time. A lot of players do this actually.

TimTim
05-13-2015, 09:20 PM
I connect and just get a loop of "loading" at all the spawn points.
That is really strange. I'll take a look and fix it right meow.

uranus
05-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Excuse me, are you saying meow?

TimTim
05-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Looks like mapvote just had to be reloaded. Should be good now. Let me know again if not. :)

--- Updated ---

Excuse me, are you saying meow?
AM I SAYING MEOW?

uranus
05-13-2015, 09:37 PM
Yeah, it's fixed meow! Now all I need is a crazy 200+ ping from Chile and I'll be a pwnin'.

Chamberly
05-13-2015, 11:56 PM
Let's play right meow!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
05-14-2015, 05:19 AM
If you consider yourself useless when it comes to play with Normal Weapons you should play like Obs, sniper 100% of the time. A lot of players do this actually.

I don't mind playing weapons from time to time, I prefer nwdm over CTF though, but playing weapons with altfire disabled makes it harder(problem with button). Imo quake weapons is better than ut99, quake insta is too easy.

HakunaMatata
05-15-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi guys, how are you ?. for days and seen the change in the IG NW server in my case and I mean very surprised about the feeling of playing on that server, usually play less often on the server IG US because I have much lag, so I can not experience a good performance in. come to think that because it IG trip times were slow for the style of play, then to experience the game in the old server mode IG NW was very surprised at the improvement that can be like that, the time is shortened Shooting between the click of the mouse and the output of the shot, plus I feel more fluid running jump and move around the map, it feels as if no gravity. I feel very good initiative that are experiencing with that server because as Jst2blond has said that server stays most of the time without use and it's a shame, would have periodically play Latinos and I'm sure many of them would have to experience that improvement.

hola chicos, como estan?. hace dias e visto el cambio en el servidor NW a IG en mi caso quiero decir que me e sorprendido mucho respecto a la sensacion de juego en ese servidor, por lo general juego menos veces en el servidor IG US debido a que tengo mucho lag, por lo que no puedo experimentar un buen desempeño en el. llegue a pensar que por tratarse de IG los tiempos de disparo eran lentos por el estilo de juego, luego al experimentar el juego en el antiguo server NW en modo IG quede muy sorprendido de la mejora que puedo tener en ese estilo, se acorta el tiempo de disparo entre el click del mouse y la salida del disparo, ademas que siento mas fluido el correr saltar y moverse por el mapa, se siente como si no tiene gravedad. me parece muy buena iniciativa que esten experimentando con ese servidor ya que como Jst2blond lo ha dicho ese servidor permanece la mayor parte del tiempo sin uso y es una lastima, tendrian jugar periodicamente los latinos ya que estoy seguro que muchos de ellos tendrian experimentar esa mejora.

maradona
05-16-2015, 09:29 PM
Why did you change it again?