PDA

View Full Version : Reschedule dev match.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-13-2015, 06:21 PM
2.5b Rescheduling
A team may reschedule ONE MATCH during the entire regular season, and ONE MATCH during the playoffs if needed. The captain must work it out with the opposing captain and notify admins for approval.

I would like to formal resquest a reschedule for my team dev match next saturday.
First question is: why? becouse teddy has his grandfather funeral and i got a business trip (real life sucks).
I spoke with spiderman, ask if we could move to sunday for example his answer was: "My teams players cant play both dev and reg on Sunday
So try to get ur players on saturday or ff"
Please Spiderman work with your team to find another date.

Peace!

Cella_V2
08-13-2015, 06:40 PM
No we play saturday incoming

|uK|fleecey
08-13-2015, 07:06 PM
Thats harsh of spiderman if they can't reschedule, it's not like we are pulling a convict and "enjoying our Saturday", it's actually real life issues

Cella_V2
08-13-2015, 07:15 PM
I tried it before, spiderman has no heart

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Spiderman just wants a free win

HIGH+CAMILO
08-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Spiderman just wants a free win

No free win on my watch.

~~D4RR3N~~
08-13-2015, 11:00 PM
My teams players cant play both dev and reg on Sunday
So try to get ur players on saturday or ff
dude spiderman reconsider, we are givin serious reasons...

RTG`
08-14-2015, 02:45 AM
Peace!

Great peace 10/10. If you don't accept requests then why should we? I offered you peace so we can get along for my "mistakes" and accepted your long ban during IST which was really bad for me. But seems like thats not enough to please you because you are a negative guy and I am stupid for trusting you. I'm quite the unwanted guy am I?

Spiderman
08-14-2015, 05:08 AM
I would like to formal resquest a reschedule for my team dev match next saturday.
First question is: why? becouse teddy has his grandfather funeral and i got a business trip (real life sucks).
I spoke with spiderman, ask if we could move to sunday for example his answer was: "My teams players cant play both dev and reg on Sunday
So try to get ur players on saturday or ff"
Please Spiderman work with your team to find another date.

Peace!

First I want to make clear somethings which seems no one can observe or just lack of intelligence.
Camilo said "want to reschedule saturday match to sunday. As he did chat with me, Camilo said "As cella rages
I wont play on sunday anymore. Sunday we are free , Ask your team mates"
So my Answer is/was that Camilo you and your team is free, but we have match on Sunday. And you want that our top 2 team players play like 4 matches on same day lol ? Thats why we rejected it.

Then Camilo's shit talk started on chat. (I already told u that my team players cant play both dev and reg on Sunday)
But no you have a big ego which I again come to know. I thought you are matured one but you acted like a egoistic kid and said "Ofc you guys doesnt want But ill make a formal request As you guys are so afraid You liking or not Cuz the rule doesnt say that i only can reschedule If you want toBe a captain"

Omg lol? we are afraid ? See who want to reschedule ? You saying it just 1-2 days before and want us to follow what you say with your shity egoistic words ? Better get some sense from Osy who did reschedule with us very politely. And btw afraid of what ? You think we are afraid to lose a match ? For your kind information, M neither Cella nor Convict who cant accept defeat and its a game in which obv 1 will win and 1 will lose. Seems like you just lost your sportsman spirit because of your ego.

And now you want reschedule it to another date, so wait let me discuss it with my team.

Ego will lead you no where!

--- Updated ---

I tried it before, spiderman has no heart

http://i60.tinypic.com/31688bc.jpg

When you tried? Seems like you had talk with Spiderman in your dreams lol. Wake up!

RTG`
08-14-2015, 06:42 AM
Phahah Camilo talking like an angry banned guy and Spiderman replying to him like a classy admin. I can't believe you wrote that to him and expect something from us. What kind of captaining for your team is this? Also there are some players from my team that allows to reschedule. But some of them dont want to because of your behavior so you're making it difficult to make a decision in your favour.

Chamberly
08-14-2015, 07:19 AM
I remember sniping matches always have a friendly reschedule and make up before the season end. & sometimes, if both team can't make an acceptance, every once in awhile we'll have the match deleted for fairness. gg.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-14-2015, 09:47 AM
And you want that our top 2 team players play like 4 matches on same day lol ? Thats why we rejected it.

When we are pugging an entire night, i would say 4 or more games is it ok??

You saying it just 1-2 days before and want us to follow what you say

ATM teddy told me he HAD A FUNERAL to go, i came here and posted.

|uK|chiseller and Moskva Whats the point to have a reschedule rule, if people doesnt follow??
Maybe next season we need a diferent rule, sayng that no match will be reschedule no matter what.

|uK|fleecey
08-14-2015, 09:54 AM
We are allowed to do this once, perhaps an admin can help us find a another date to do this.

skaarj_dulog
08-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Whats the point to have a reschedule rule, if people doesnt follow??

We are allowed to do this once, perhaps an admin can help us find a another date to do this.

2.5b Rescheduling
A team may reschedule ONE MATCH during the entire regular season, and ONE MATCH during the playoffs if needed. The captain must work it out with the opposing captain and notify admins for approval. Reschedules MUST occur BEFORE the day that the next round begins (whether you play on that day or not). Reschedules should not occur at the same time as another non-rescheduled match. There is also no guarantee that an admin will be present at a rescheduled match. If you fail to reschedule accordingly, forfeits will be handed out as outlined in the forfeit rules listed above.

Read rules carefully next time. There is no word about if you want reshedule, then opposing captain must agree. It says u can have 1 reshedule. And will be approved or not depends on you and oppo captain.

|uK|kenneth
08-14-2015, 11:06 AM
but you acted like a egoistic kid

hhmm not the first time hes acting like a selfish idiot.

agreeing with spiderman on this one people on his team may not want ( or even have time) to play 4 matches on 1 day ecpecially IST matches.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-14-2015, 12:58 PM
hhmm not the first time hes acting like a selfish idiot.

You are just mad at me cuz of something else.
So dont bring a personal thing here.

--- Updated ---

Btw i said sunday, but we can any day your team wants.

skaarj_dulog
08-14-2015, 01:42 PM
No offence to teddy, my deepest sympathies on your loss
This post is just for camilo

HIGH+CAMILO

Dude, you got a NO from spider. So why are you making drama from all that?
Team have 10 players. For reason if someone not able to play you can swap them.
We cant play on weekdays, and on sunday too as Spiderman told you.

https://i.imgflip.com/pjkc5.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/pjk4i.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/pjk9l.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/pjklo.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/pjkp1.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/pjkyo.jpg

HIGH+CAMILO you not nice to us, so why should we be nice to you?

Chamberly
08-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Just damn. If I can I'll step in with you Camilo and play for your team on Saturday.

I gotta see if I can take my Mom out to visit a place earlier and see how that goes.

If not, sorry mate.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-14-2015, 09:43 PM
Just an input from the admin team if neither team captain can come to an amicable agreement to reschedule to a more appropriate date then the game will have to go as planned. Trying to reschedule for sunday, the game would have to take place before your own games meaning before the already stated matchtimes. Camilo has motioned for a reschedule with some valid excuses, it should be upheld from what I can see

Spiderman
08-15-2015, 04:17 AM
We are NOT rescheduling our match.
Reasons as already given:
1. On Sunday, we dont want to play 4 IST maps.
2. On weekdays me and my team is not sure to show up, as we also have other works.
3. And as a Captain I dont want to force my team to show up on any other date for reschedule because of immature behavior just shown by Camilo.

And its our final decision and I dont want any further discussion on it.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-15-2015, 10:04 AM
I see a rule about reschedule.
As you guys dont want to play on sunday e cant play on weekdays and this is last round, we can play this next saturday.

|uK|Tomahawk
08-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Camilo come IRC or TS we can discuss this.

|uK|kenneth
08-15-2015, 10:42 AM
aahha camilo on a tryhard mode, doesn't want to ff the match gg

skaarj_dulog
08-15-2015, 10:45 AM
HIGH+CAMILO

https://i.imgflip.com/pl59c.jpg

|uK|Tomahawk
08-15-2015, 10:53 AM
CAMILO ts or irc man! I may have a solution but it needs to happen soon.