Question before I post this. [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Question before I post this.

mattie
05-16-2011, 01:00 AM
10 seconds left, my team has 4 people repairing the core, and one of our teammates purposely rockets us all so we can't fix it because that individual doesn't want to play overtime while the rest of the team is fighting for extra innings.

Does uK support this? Because the way I see it, that individual destroyed the game that even a leech can't fix.

So assuming uK wants to know then I'll post the proof as well as the name.

<|Pius|>
05-16-2011, 01:03 AM
=D
McSwartzly XL2G
'nuff said

lercs12
05-16-2011, 01:12 AM
I hate when ppl does that

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-16-2011, 01:14 AM
well who is it fag deserves a ban

SAM
05-16-2011, 01:28 AM
Post please Mattie.

mattie
05-16-2011, 01:34 AM
http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss21/Mc_Hacka/UT%20fun%20shit/Shot0116.jpg

A picture speaks 1000 words.

|uK|chiseller
05-16-2011, 01:36 AM
It was Pius I guess?

there we go

<|Pius|>
05-16-2011, 01:43 AM
I did boost them away from the core, there were 3 ppl repairing it, and they may have made it but I doubt it. I feel what I did was right as it was the old siege (the neverending one) and with the amount of spam and leeches throughout the map and teamswitching when red was winning (Mattie) from blue it should have been over long before. HP joined shortly after 'Mc' and had he not teamswitched we wouldn't have dealt with as much spam and mines at mid (from HP, dude killed me with 6 warheads at different times, gg HP) as we did. It seems everytime you play Mattie, you switch to the winning team right off the hop and then cry cuz you lost. Maybe you should look closer at home before you go pointing fingers.
And 10 seconds left, at 30 seconds I was making a nuke and ran up to repair, but someone said "Plz no OT."

mattie
05-16-2011, 01:59 AM
I was originally on red and when i reconnected later on after doing some shit it sent me to blue. I had 4 nukes on red, of course im switching back to my original team.

And as for crying when I lose, I only do when I'm the only one carrying on my team. If I wanted to play with myself I would face the computer. Maybe if you could actually carry in siege you would know the feeling.

Again this isn't about me, it's about you ruining the game. I just happen to witness it and have the ss.

<|Pius|>
05-16-2011, 02:03 AM
I was originally on red and when i reconnected later on after doing some shit it sent me to blue. I had 4 nukes on red, of course im switching back to my original team.
LOL, I'd say that too bud. Seriously quit crying over a public game. The admins here have more important things to worry about. (like the cheaters $car's been banning like crazy)

mattie
05-16-2011, 02:16 AM
Stop ruining the game for others so I have nothing to cry about?

terminator
05-16-2011, 02:44 AM
I personally hate when match goes overtime on maps like mcswartzly and simplex. Maybe it's not a decent movement but i support Pius :)))

lercs12
05-16-2011, 04:00 AM
it doesnt matter if the game goes to 4 hous of overtime, not leting your team repair the core is baaaaaaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAad

|uK|MiniWick
05-16-2011, 04:23 AM
Pfft , Wort map..But IF you didnt want to that bad , Alls you had to do is LEAVE..

Moskva
05-16-2011, 05:26 AM
interesting as mattie is talking about being FAIR and SPORTSMANSHIP
so the maps when a team is winning and u join the losing one and u switch to the winning team with the excuse
"TO FINISH THIS FASTER"
PFF KISS MY ASS
if thats not to ruin a game what is it then

<|Pius|>
05-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Look, guys...We're all guilty of ragequitting or teamswitching or rocketboosting or camping or w/e just to get on with the map and pick a new one at some time. I don't want ppl to be pointing fingers or getting red-faced about this. If Blaze or SAM feel I deserve a ban, thats fine by me...but we don't gotta fight about it. I did what I did because I thought...well I'm not sure what I was thinking...but I didn't want to have to play out that retarded overbuild because of the 1000 leeches that red AND blue were building. I mean there were huge leeches everywhere. I laughed at one point in the game when Booooooog said "Nice leech" over 4 containers @ the bottom of the ramp when we had 15 on the other side of the ff. What I'm getting at is it happened, and Mattie's a crybaby. Let's just deal with it. =P

mattie
05-16-2011, 06:24 AM
moskva - so if I was a noob, then myself switching to another team would mean nothing?

There are some reasons why I switch teams, and that's simply because I want to play with certain players. I'm sorry if myself going from one team to another can simply change the dynamic of the game TT.

And what are you talking about fair and sportsmanship? That wasn't mentioned shit all in this thread. If you want to troll, pm me instead and then I'll talk.

Pius - Go Spec if you don't want to play instead of hitting 3 people with rockets? Wait, not people, your teammates?

I actually like blaze's reaction when he read the first post. but I don't think a perma ban is needed at all. Just a clarification of what you did was fucking lame up the ass. And I NEVER seen someone do that before, that's how rare it was.

lercs12
05-16-2011, 07:01 AM
ok, everything that was needed to is said

|uK|Chronox
05-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Stop complaining about other players, only Pius and Mattie should post here, if you guys wanna complain about Mattie´s attitude go and post a new Thread with proper proof and we will see if we can punish the lame acts.

@Thread

Well that was trully unnecesary and gay Pius, if you dont want to play an OT match you can either leave or let them try to repair and see what happens, this is the first time i see you acting lame like this so imo i wouldnt ban you now, but warn you, dont do this again because BAN HAMMER will smash your head :)

|uK|chiseller
05-16-2011, 12:37 PM
You are in no position to decide whether the map is going overtime or not - unless you hit their core. I really can't stand such a selfish attitude.
If you had boosted me you would have taken a little vacation.

|uK|MiniWick
05-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Mcswasrtly or wtv it's fucking called..If you wanna win so bad..
Invis + Transcolator + maybe a nuke = win ..you just gotta translocate into their lil window..

|uK|Chronox
05-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Lol.. Vacations..

ChanClan
05-16-2011, 11:26 PM
BWT- There is a 2g (XL) BUG that does not "post" the Core condition to the "Main" unless you shoot the core!" I'll mention that (to the author) since i have seen it very often recently.

SAM
05-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Author of SiegeXXL2g is no longer developing.

<|Pius|>
05-17-2011, 12:48 AM
yes...I was trying to shoot the core so it would register and we could go into OT. XD
Check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

ChanClan
05-17-2011, 07:06 AM
yes...I was trying to shoot the core so it would register and we could go into OT. XD
Check this out...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

OMG....that is soooooooo 80's and just who are you calling old? *wink

Yes, I believe him, ..Buuuuuuuuuut.....Judges.....

Jury is still out on this one....:0

sketchturner
05-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Author of SiegeXXL2g is no longer developing.

He got free skates and then left (wildcard??), and told me all the bugs about siege like double shoot with shock or sniper (lesser hit recoil time) :D. Told him to make a tv on the hand to handle warheads while shooting them (like a ctf mod i have seen many years ago), but he is not developing anymore ?????????????????????????????? :mad:

ChanClan
05-21-2011, 01:32 PM
He got free skates and then left (wildcard??), and told me all the bugs about siege like double shoot with shock or sniper (lesser hit recoil time) :D. Told him to make a tv on the hand to handle warheads while shooting them (like a ctf mod i have seen many years ago), but he is not developing anymore ?????????????????????????????? :mad:

Nope, but he's still a god. Come's around now and then to ....see what's up.