Power abuse ban? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Power abuse ban?

_unreal_
08-17-2015, 01:00 PM
Can u explain me the reason of ban?

Today on map NovemberCommand with teams like 10vs10, match was going on for 90 minutes. Everyone is bored the fuck out of their mind and people are laming making secret leeches (Skarn) and just do random stuff, nobody even caring about who is going to win anymore as the map is impossible to end.

Then theres a guy making a wall animation of telenetworks so I copied him and made LOL sign -> I get banned for it for 3 games. Ok, fair I guess.. then I rejoin later and im banned for 599 games rofl.

Blaze can you explain yourself, this looks a lot like a personal dislike towards me..

|uK|fleecey
08-17-2015, 02:43 PM
Can u explain me the reason of ban?

Today on map NovemberCommand with teams like 10vs10, match was going on for 90 minutes. Everyone is bored the fuck out of their mind and people are laming making secret leeches (Skarn) and just do random stuff, nobody even caring about who is going to win anymore as the map is impossible to end.

Then theres a guy making a wall animation of telenetworks so I copied him and made LOL sign -> I get banned for it for 3 games. Ok, fair I guess.. then I rejoin later and im banned for 599 games rofl.

Blaze can you explain yourself, this looks a lot like a personal dislike towards me..

He probably just hit the ban button and after game he edited it

Higor
08-17-2015, 10:16 PM
As long as ONE person on your team wants to win, you play along or gtfo.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-18-2015, 06:44 AM
I warned you several times to play or leave/go spec/masturbate yourself to death and write lol on your own room wall for all I care. The minute you decided to disregard all my warnings and spam LOL in the chat area as well as continue to build telenetworks against a wall to spell out LoL!! gave me no choice but to kick you out as you wouldnt leave of your own accord. Hey theres simple solutions vote a map and wait patiently or play it out and help end the game which could have been done easily as blues base was a lot easier to infiltrate than reds was... as I already demonstrated several times in that game but no one else seemed too interested to use any teles until it was too late. Yes skarn and yeehaw and puskis were the people you talk about who made leeches but after warning them of their application to a normal game they heeded my warning and removed said leeches, can the same be said for you? Nope. By the way you're wrong, if I disliked you, all I have to do is hit the permanent button ;) consider yourself lucky and yes I did hit the ban button and edited later on like fleece said I was playing to help my team win (you were on the same team and being a hindrance as well as taking up slots which I pay for out of my own pocket so kindly play or go spec or leave in future if a game doesnt interest you)

If you can persuade me to believe that you will behave yourself in future I will consider lowering the ban or remove it. Theres probably been enough games played to get the message across.

_unreal_
08-19-2015, 02:07 PM
I warned you several times to play or leave/go spec/masturbate yourself to death and write lol on your own room wall for all I care. The minute you decided to disregard all my warnings and spam LOL in the chat area as well as continue to build telenetworks against a wall to spell out LoL!!
gave me no choice but to kick you out as you wouldnt leave of your own accord.

You warned me once, and in that same warning you also directly insulted me with 'retard' or 'idiot' or smth in that direction.. and you believe I will listen to that? If you would have adressed me in a normal matter yes I might have listened. After this warning you tried to put me off the wall painting by shooting at me with rockets, dodging your rockets I found it quite amusing you couldn't hit me so yes I hit the LOL bind.

If you can persuade me to believe that you will behave yourself in future I will consider lowering the ban or remove it. Theres probably been enough games played to get the message across.

No thanks, leave the ban. Ill see you after 500 +/- games, in the meantime you can masturbate yourself to death on your admin rights and 'power' on the server.

Scourge
08-19-2015, 08:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM_6tgVJb_o

G3m1nis
08-21-2015, 04:18 AM
before banning of any player . i think it would be better one warning in white letters on the screen -- the classic

|uK|fleecey
08-21-2015, 04:30 AM
before banning of any player . i think it would be better one warning in white letters on the screen -- the classic

And those who been banned before and do same shit?

SAM
08-21-2015, 09:00 AM
:fapfapfap:

UT-Sniper-SJA94
08-21-2015, 09:03 AM

A spring loaded boxer glove that comes out of their screen.

TimTim
08-21-2015, 09:58 AM
A spring loaded boxer glove that comes out of their screen.
Let's do a kickstarter.

Scourge
08-21-2015, 10:45 AM

boobies

Skarn
08-21-2015, 12:13 PM
boobies

SEVARED © milen

G3m1nis
08-21-2015, 03:20 PM

I understand but better it is a warning before banning a player (some do not know the shit that make) . but If the player ignored the warning . longer have reason enough to ban the player for a long time

|uK|fleecey
08-21-2015, 08:12 PM
I understand but better it is a warning before banning a player (some do not know the shit that make) . but If the player ignored the warning . longer have reason enough to ban the player for a long time

normally we look up players in our logs, to see how long tehy been playing etc

G3m1nis
08-22-2015, 12:02 AM
okay .if they think it is a good system :mj:

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-22-2015, 09:57 AM
will say it again as it seems some have a problem with basic reading comprehension

he was warned and he ignored the warnings

_unreal_
08-22-2015, 12:02 PM
will say it again as it seems some have a problem with basic reading comprehension

he was warned and he ignored the warnings

One "warning" which was more an insult really.

I did not even know I would get banned because you never told me there were going to be any consequences + how could I even possibly know you have any admin rights and you were planning to ban?

Basically this is your way of warning:
Say: Stop doing that retard -> Shoot me with rockets same team -> Ban

In a 90+ min game, no end in sight and 90% of players not even playing seriously anymore in a impossible to finish map. GG

Most of the people who I have played with on the server know me as a competitive player who wants to have a good fun game, but yeah after 90 mins of shooting warheads against a wall of super conts anyone can get bored and do random stuff, it was literally 1 min out of thousands..

_unreal_
08-22-2015, 12:16 PM
+

Blaze how do you even come up with a 600 matches ban? You might want to read the server rules some time. Considering my clean history/reputation on the server and looking at the incident this ban make no sense at all, hence the power abuse questioning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege Server Rules (Recommended Ban Guidelines)

-No Camping (10/20/40/80 matches)
-No Cheating (6 months/Perma Ban)
-No Laming (3/10/25/50 matches)
-No Racism (25/50/100/150 matches)
-No Supplier Spamming/Hiding/Crouching (25/50/200 matches)
-No Boosting out of Supplier (25/50/200 matches)
-No Stacking Teams (50/100/200 matches)
-Do not abuse !s !t !p to switch teams (10/20/50 Matches)
-No Removing Other Player Buildings (10/20/50/100 matches)
-No using engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) (50/100/200 matches)
-No Map Exploits (Advantages that apply to only one team) (50/100/200 matches)
-Don't SuperMine spawn points (50/100/200 Matches)
-Team Switching is disabled
-Shooting through windows/glasses/walls is not allowed (25/50/100 matches)
-No Bouncing/Bunny Hopping (50/100/200 matches)

Leech Games

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-Do not destroy Leeches or end a leech game -unless the match is in OVERTIME

Ban's are determined by the Admin/Mod at the time of the incident based on |uK|Ban Policies and the players history.

|uK|fleecey
08-22-2015, 01:40 PM
+

Blaze how do you even come up with a 600 matches ban? You might want to read the server rules some time. Considering my clean history/reputation on the server and looking at the incident this ban make no sense at all, hence the power abuse questioning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege Server Rules (Recommended Ban Guidelines)

-No Camping (10/20/40/80 matches)
-No Cheating (6 months/Perma Ban)
-No Laming (3/10/25/50 matches)
-No Racism (25/50/100/150 matches)
-No Supplier Spamming/Hiding/Crouching (25/50/200 matches)
-No Boosting out of Supplier (25/50/200 matches)
-No Stacking Teams (50/100/200 matches)
-Do not abuse !s !t !p to switch teams (10/20/50 Matches)
-No Removing Other Player Buildings (10/20/50/100 matches)
-No using engine exploits (multigunning, pulsing through walls) (50/100/200 matches)
-No Map Exploits (Advantages that apply to only one team) (50/100/200 matches)
-Don't SuperMine spawn points (50/100/200 Matches)
-Team Switching is disabled
-Shooting through windows/glasses/walls is not allowed (25/50/100 matches)
-No Bouncing/Bunny Hopping (50/100/200 matches)

Leech Games

-No Leech Games w/ over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-You may end a Leech Game with over 6 players -Unless majority agree to continue
-Do not destroy Leeches or end a leech game -unless the match is in OVERTIME

Ban's are determined by the Admin/Mod at the time of the incident based on |uK|Ban Policies and the players history.

+ blaze is the one who pays for all servers, better ban blaze and let server die Jajajaja

Why u do dis BLAZE

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-22-2015, 03:37 PM
90% of people not playing? Im sorry didnt know simple maths was so hard to do. 4 people (includes yourself) werent playing just fucking around and the server was at maximum so that basically makes it 15% or 20% at best. Also I'm pretty sure you know I have admin seeing as I have banned you before for silly stuff which is avoidable if you just try to stop messing around. Lastly why must you know there is an admin on the server to behave yourself, that should happen with or without admins around but I guess its people like yourself who fuck around once they think an admin isnt there.