Favourite holiday destinations [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Favourite holiday destinations

soma
11-08-2015, 07:07 AM
hey there,

For me It's always been Hungary - Hajdúszoboszló Aquapark, csúszdapark | Hajdúszoboszló a felüdül (http://hajduszoboszlo.hu/en/aquapark) or Nyíregyháza Sóstófürdő - great country for summer holidays, always sunny with temperatures over 30 degrees celsius from June till early September, never rains lol, highly recommend especially if you've got kids - forgot to ad , it's cheap and has great beers and wines :smile:

|uK|kenneth
11-08-2015, 08:46 AM
Pussyland is my fav destination

Chamberly
11-08-2015, 10:21 AM
I never been on Vacation since 10 years. But I do like to travel, hopefully outside of USA one day.

TimTim
11-08-2015, 10:28 AM
travel, hopefully outside of USA one day.
I concur. If only there were some way I could legally move to say... Poland.

soma
11-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Hungary is not a destination for somebody from US, especially if you don't get long holidays, I on the other hand have 9 weeks of vacation every summer so it's hard to stay in one place

Higor
11-08-2015, 12:03 PM
A couple of days in Seoul to get to know what a civilized world looks like, because we're certainly far from that.
Chile is also a very nice place to go to, you don't have to check if you still have your backpack every two minutes like in Argentina or some parts of Brazil.

PD: If you're every going to Uruguay, pick Punta del Este, Montevideo is a cesspool compared to it... it's been like that for the last 25 years.
PD2: If you want a look to the past, Colonia del Sacramento is your place, not worth staying more than a couple of days though.

DANGERBOY
11-08-2015, 03:03 PM
hey there,

For me It's always been Hungary - Hajdúszoboszló Aquapark, csúszdapark | Hajdúszoboszló a felüdül (http://hajduszoboszlo.hu/en/aquapark) or Nyíregyháza Sóstófürdő - great country for summer holidays, always sunny with temperatures over 30 degrees celsius from June till early September, never rains lol, highly recommend especially if you've got kids - forgot to ad , it's cheap and has great beers and wines :smile:

hell yeah, ive been there (well its only 1,5 hour from me ) and they make pretty good wines there lel

|uK|fleecey
11-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Its impossible to a have a favourite destination, there is too many places that is awesome

soma
11-08-2015, 10:51 PM
hell yeah, ive been there (well its only 1,5 hour from me ) and they make pretty good wines there lel

hahah, didn't know you werer Hungarian DANGERBOY, for me it's 6 hours to get there, still not a lot. I love this beer Dreher, best of all for me, always try to stuff two crates where I can on my way back hah

IronMaiden
11-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Back in time when I was living in Europe I made trips to South France (Cannes) and Spain (Barcelona and South). Switzerland is also great in Summer. Love the Alps and Lake Constance.

sumbich
11-09-2015, 11:34 AM
I'm a bit partial to Juneau AK, but in summertime, of course

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/joeblast/AK2008/sirac_DSC328322-14-59.jpg

|uK|Nordog
11-09-2015, 11:36 AM
My best vacation was in bulgaria, when i visited nessasebar. If i could, i would go there anytime i had a chance too :D

soma
11-09-2015, 11:58 AM
My best vacation was in bulgaria, when i visited nessasebar. If i could, i would go there anytime i had a chance too :D

hah, I also used to have bulgaria as my best vacation ever but that was when I was 12 and my father took our family there for three weeks - location - 'Zlote Piaski' - that's where and when I learned to swim hah,

but in 2006 I spent my summer vocation in Cheltenham near Bristol in England and since then it's my best ever, to cut story short I woked in RANGE in furniture secion by day and parited in their night clubs on Wendsdays, Saturdays and Sundays, hottest summer ever, didn't rain at all for almost two months, they have great open air swimming pool facility in the middle of the city, meh doubt if I will ever beat this one

|uK|Nordog
11-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Maybe, but the pizza in nessasebar is too good, to not go there again :D

sumbich
11-09-2015, 12:05 PM
that's what great about nyc, you can stop just about anywhere and get some damned good pizza.
then again....my town has such good restaurants, I hardly ever leave town.

soma
11-09-2015, 12:13 PM
that's what great about nyc, you can stop just about anywhere and get some damned good pizza.
then again....my town has such good restaurants, I hardly ever leave town.

lucky you :D , I live in 70000 people shithole where nothing is going on and when you go to the disco nightclub all you see is teenagers like 16-19, there are much older people of course there as well but not on the dancefloor...

in Cheltenham the average was close or over 30 but here they let in whoever they like

teddy
11-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Rotterdam (Holland(Dutch)) is the greatest place to visit!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-09-2015, 12:23 PM
lucky you :D , I live in 70000 people shithole where nothing is going on and when you go to the disco nightclub all you see is teenagers like 16-19, there are much older people of course there as well but not on the dancefloor...

Only thing people my age do where I live is drink all day and take drugs... :(, I'm not going to hang around people like that.

The last time I had a holiday where I stayed at a location was 10 years ago, when I was 10, I don't even remember the name of the town now lol :(

I've never been outside the UK.

Skarn
11-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I live in 70000 people shithole where nothing is going on

That ain't got shit on my town, with its 7000 ppl. It looks like its stuck in year 1980.

soma
11-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Rotterdam (Holland(Dutch)) is the greatest place to visit!

only been to Eindhoven twice for a couple of days , they used to have one great coffeeshop grins

soma
11-09-2015, 12:47 PM
It looks like its stuck in year 1980.

hah not that far stuck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG2K6BIEbPk :D

sumbich
11-09-2015, 01:27 PM

in Cheltenham the average was close or over 30 but here they let in whoever they like

hehe, nightclubs...I dont even go to bars unless one of my bands are playing grins

|uK|B|aZe//.
11-12-2015, 06:21 AM
switzerland is awesome, same as what higor said about chile, you can leave your bag on the side or card and it wont go missing, leave the door unlocked and some random stranger wont be visiting or look to steal from you etc - unless you're just that damn appetising lol

anyway I've travelled already quite a bit, been to Thailand, Egypt, Sweden, Switzerland, Dubai, Abu Dhabi - all great places to go on holiday to, I honestly cant pick out the best ones but if I really had to choose it would be thailand/switzerland/sweden in no particular order

Sheepy
11-27-2015, 07:50 AM
my favos are cuba and japan, really nice people and easy to get to know locals

Skarn
11-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Only traveled outside of Croatia twice, and not for tourist purposes. But since Croatia has alot of great tourist spots to offer, I've been to most of the Dalmatian coast so it would be alot to count. But if I had to pick out the favorite.. I'd say Murter/Kornati: