PDA

View Full Version : CAN SOMEONE UNBAN ME PLEASE

pobo
11-21-2015, 11:09 AM
someone just banned me for no reason at all ! i did not break any rules of the server and was playing away as normal ! thank you !

soma
11-21-2015, 11:39 AM
I know it's not my job guys :D

screenshot your ban id number

Chamberly
11-21-2015, 11:49 AM
Just post a screenshot of the ban message.

(soma, it won't be just ban ID message, we have several other ban msg as well.)

pobo
11-21-2015, 11:55 AM
I know it's not my job guys :D

screenshot your ban id number

where about do i view that ? ? ?

and how do i attach a jpg to a post here ? ?

--- Updated ---

Just post a screenshot of the ban message.

(soma, it won't be just ban ID message, we have several other ban msg as well.)

not sure how to attach a screenshot on here it only asks for a URL when i try

the message it says is BANNED POBO FOR undefined

TimTim
11-21-2015, 11:55 AM
I banned you because you weren't making any effort to play and you were boosting teammates the entire map. You'll be able to play tomorrow.

Chamberly
11-21-2015, 11:57 AM
not sure how to attach a screenshot on here it only asks for a URL when i try

You can upload here by going to the Advanced edition option on the reply and upload attachment there or...
You can upload a screenshot to any website hosting and copy the link and paste here.

pobo
11-21-2015, 12:05 PM
i was making an effort to play TimTim we cant all be amazing at UT ! theres no rules about boosting and it was accidental anyway as i cant hit anything - we all have to start somewhere !

file:///C:/UnrealTournament/System/Shot0017.jpg

--- Updated ---

thanks, still couldnt find how to upload it on here but anyway here goes - 2nd attempt

http://s22.postimg.org/7biglcv3l/Shot0017.jpg

Chamberly
11-21-2015, 12:08 PM
There is rules about boosting. Type in !rules and you can see it there. & here is some other rules as well.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/%5Buk%5D-%5Bus%5D-instagib-rules-6717/

pobo
11-21-2015, 12:12 PM
yes but you cant help boost sometimes if you arent a good aim ! i am basically banned because i am not as good as the other players !

|uK|fleecey
11-21-2015, 12:24 PM
yes but you cant help boost sometimes if you arent a good aim ! i am basically banned because i am not as good as the other players !

Like tim said:

I banned you because you weren't making any effort to play and you were boosting teammates the entire map. You'll be able to play tomorrow.

You will be able to play tomorrow.

soma
11-21-2015, 12:34 PM

and that's exactly what people hate , boosters who don't know how or when to boost...

P.S. Read more here http://www.unrealkillers.com/f14/things-make-you-laugh-angry-other-players-do-6721/

TimTim
11-21-2015, 12:57 PM
Either you're colorblind or dumb or you were doing it on purpose. One boost on occasion I could understand. But you were walking in straight lines boosting the same teammate(s) multiple times in a row. I mean one would think you'd realize after the first boost that you're shooting your teammate but no you kept doing it, again and again.

skinnyPete
11-21-2015, 01:49 PM
this guy is doing it all the time on purpose...its awful having him on your team

pobo
11-21-2015, 01:56 PM
Either you're colorblind or dumb or you were doing it on purpose. One boost on occasion I could understand. But you were walking in straight lines boosting the same teammate(s) multiple times in a row. I mean one would think you'd realize after the first boost that you're shooting your teammate but no you kept doing it, again and again.

i am colourblind actually... thank you

Chamberly
11-21-2015, 02:07 PM
i am colourblind actually... thank you

Which colour are you blind upon? Maybe we can help and make changes for you to be able to see such as having a said client & server file support. If it's red (or other), can change it to another colour by selecting what colour you preferred?

TimTim ratz instagib 2.0 have this kind of implementation if you haven't seen this yet.^

pobo
11-21-2015, 02:16 PM
Which colour are you blind upon? Maybe we can help and make changes for you to be able to see such as having a said client & server file support. If it's red (or other), can change it to another colour by selecting what colour you preferred?

TimTim ratz instagib 2.0 have this kind of implementation if you haven't seen this yet.^

green and red its classed as

TimTim
11-21-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm aware of other colorblind players and they still never boost their teammates multiple times in a row for entire maps.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Lol, I remember you rageing at a Mexican player last night for boosting you lol.

You could change the gammer color in ut, it will make everything look strange, but you might be able to make out the color difference easier.

Higor
11-21-2015, 03:38 PM
I can imagine pugs with colorblind players...
"Hey can you guys play with the brock skin?"

pobo
11-21-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm aware of other colorblind players and they still never boost their teammates multiple times in a row for entire maps.

yes but it wasnt really multiple times in a row was it.. dont abuse ur admin powers please tim tim its not fair !

Jst2blond
11-21-2015, 04:15 PM
yes but it wasnt really multiple times in a row was it.. dont abuse ur admin powers please tim tim its not fair !
Even in red, and colorblind player as you are, you can't miss me like that>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meS3iJLEAx0

skinnyPete
11-22-2015, 08:18 AM
im also colorblind, and not only red and green, yet i dont boost others 24/7 stop trolling pls

Chamberly
11-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Wow. So far I met like 5+ peoples who are colourblind..

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
11-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Don't play the innocent pobo, I have warned and kicked you for doing the exact same thing. Colour blind excuse...not likely. The clue is you shoot a player and he doesn't die.

Stop playing the innocent, you have boosted me of ledges as well as back shooting/boosting, all of which were blatantly on purpose.

I am surprised you haven't been banned for longer by now.