PDA

View Full Version : Banned from BT Server

[R]^Death2All
05-22-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm tired of being banned so many times for no reason by SW .

Banned from BT server by silverwing apparently for "Cheating"

SilverWing
05-22-2011, 09:04 AM
i spawned boots to check how to get to something... because it such a ret map...

and then hp grabs the boots and i tell him to jump 3 times so the boots can go away but he didn't so i recconnected him and went to find the code to kill all the boots...and when i came back like 2 mins or so this faggits caps with the boots... not even once but twice... idk how dumb this kid is... but hes fucken dumb

banned on BT server FOREVER... Dont remove it unless i know about it

[R]^Death2All
05-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Silverwing spawned the boots before i even joined the server, and how was I suppose to know he spawned them when he told me nothing about it ONLY except "jump 3 times" (whats that suppose to mean?) when I was having a conversation with another player. Second I wasn't even in your Teamspeak channel so there is no way i could have known.

PS: thanks moko

SilverWing
05-22-2011, 09:30 AM
i spawned it when u were in...

Moko
05-22-2011, 09:47 AM
K my side.
I don't remember seeing Silver saying to not cap either in TS or BT server but my mind wasn't there, so I'm not saying he did or not.

I do think it's common sense to not cap when you have boots that were spawned but O.K., he said he didn't know I'll believe him atm.

I think banned forever is really dumb, for 1 Silver was the one playing with admin not HP.....You can't erase the rec?

I unbanned him those 2 times because he said he didn't know, weather he telling the truth or not only him and God
knows, atm he's still banned because Silver told me not to unban him. (Rather sternly I might add, freaked me out lol)

I personally think if you don't want this to happen, don't go playing with admin ans spawning things.

I don't see how he's cheating, cheating is when you try to go against the rules, I don't think he was, though again what he was feeling in his heart only him and God know.

Btw HP you're not banned ALL the time for no reason, multigunning isn't legal in pug and every1 knows it.
Not saying you haven't been picked on, Blaze banned you that one time for a reason I still don't know but really you're not a little victim.

I take no sides, but I think a perma ban isn't needed.

[R]^Death2All
05-22-2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah sure ya did... why don't you go post that demo you were talking about too

SilverWing
05-22-2011, 10:10 AM
like i said... i spawned boots to check something... and i will... dont wrry... ill post it if needed

JD
05-22-2011, 10:12 AM
scars actually spawned the boots for a game once for people and i saw this...... :) sooo i guess same situation

SAM
05-22-2011, 01:53 PM
SW this is exactly the reason I told you NOT to do anything with admin. I caught you ghosting and then using !cp which is fine because you cant cap but the point I was making was exactly this scenario.

I don't care what you are testing. You're going to have dick players claiming they are innocent. Stop spawning shit, stop ghosting, stop anything with admin unless you need to ban. This is the reason why the checkpoints was put on there. Use it.

Which map did he cap? In fact I'm going to delete any maps HP has capped and unban him.

terminator
05-22-2011, 02:32 PM
SAM just erase the recs. What SW did is gay. Banning forever is gay. From a BT.... really... erasing recs shouldn't be that hard.

Sakura
05-22-2011, 03:25 PM
ill try and break the rec what map?

And HP is babybutch?

SilverWing
05-22-2011, 07:23 PM
sam ur wrong... poeple spawn stuf to help and test find short cuts and stuff.. the map is BT-Tricky....when u c it u will undestand y i spawned the boots

terminator
05-22-2011, 07:35 PM
So it would be fair to spawn boots for everyone , and later just erase recs from the map

SAM
05-22-2011, 09:25 PM
SW if thats the case then I agree with the below. You should not have banned him if it was such a difficult map. Erasing records is easy.

So it would be fair to spawn boots for everyone , and later just erase recs from the map

B|iss
05-22-2011, 10:37 PM
lol sw, i told you recs could be deleted. >_> Didn't have to ban him perm.

Moko
05-22-2011, 11:17 PM
See why I unbanned him twice?
If you don't want things to happen don't spawn things.

But I wouldn't pick on Silver too much, Blaze spawns things too.
Sure he's leader, but that doesn't make him better.

I'm basically with SAM on this.

Butcher!
05-23-2011, 12:14 AM
HP took ss's of the console since the second he came in to the point where he was ban. So no point in lying *-). Besides, this is like bait. Admin spawn things to have an excuse to ban someone.

One more thing silver, the servers are not yours to decide who should have admin and who should not. I learned that the hard way. So why did you have to take away my ts SA? even though i have no use for it anyway.... Just another heads up for Scar.

Moko
05-23-2011, 12:53 AM
I don't believe Silver was out to get Baby Butch there Butcher ole boy.

This just proves a bigger point I'm trying to show, this place is different.
It's becoming hard to recognize anymore.

I for one want to see the ss.

SAM
05-23-2011, 01:51 AM
I am not taking any sides here. I am just saying that there needn't be bans for silly things. If the map is so hard I am sure everyone else was finding it so. They should be allowed to explore further...capping is not an issue really since deleting records are pretty easy.

Just learn from these kinda things SW, we aren't picking on you <3 learn to empathise with your players.

BTW BT STILL SUCKS

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-23-2011, 03:14 AM
One more thing silver, the servers are not yours to decide who should have admin and who should not. I learned that the hard way. So why did you have to take away my ts SA? even though i have no use for it anyway.... Just another heads up for Scar.

ive always liked you butch and i will continue to ive edited out your quote to what i wanted to answer

just like server admin abilities forum admin abilities TS admin goes too your no longer a part of the admin team so you have no use to have admin theres just no need to create drama over something that should have been taken away once you left?