PDA

View Full Version : Chat Spamming, or, What I Want For Christmas

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
12-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Can anything be done about the annoyance of people repeating the same line many times in a row? It's distracting in-game, and annoying post-game as you try to chat afterward.

And along those lines, I hate to call anyone out, but "BillionDollarMan" has some sort of automatic script that types "My Location" throughout the game; we have to continually look up to read it. Ugh.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
12-19-2015, 06:03 PM
BillionDollarMan: My Location.

uranus
12-19-2015, 07:24 PM
we have to continually look up to read it. Ugh
It's probably a good idea to pay attention to that if you want to play as part of your team. It's built in to the game for the benefit of your team.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-19-2015, 08:48 PM
I already do take action on spam in game, voice taunt spam or multi message spam, usually a warning has the desired effect but some like to push it.

I am slowly working up to the point of a single warning and then a few match vacations if it is repeated again.

It is like a few players hormones have gone haywire, I cant tell if I am dealing with 13 year old children or drunk pre 16 year old teenagers. If they are older than 16 then I will be shocked with the immaturity of it all.

Thanks for bringing up the complaint, it means I will do more about it now it has been publicly stated.

Chamberly
12-20-2015, 07:22 AM
It seem like he the only one that do that kind of spam, like it's set to his movement key.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-20-2015, 07:57 AM
Hildie or whatever that name is meant to be has an issue where his/her finger has a siezure above the binds. This will be one of the first to go, one of the worst if not the worst spammer in game.
Yeehaw does it as well but is one of those that doesn't give any shit when asked to stop.
KJ is it? another player who spams voice taunts and spam text alike. on the top of the list.

A few others do it as well.

It is a shame that the nexgen mute doesn't carry on to the next match, that way no one would have to be kicked or banned, they would just have a gag put on them for X amount of days.

skaarj_dulog
12-20-2015, 09:19 AM
U MAD BRUH?

Edited by Fluke - warning given for excessive spam.

Chamberly
12-20-2015, 09:29 AM
ROFL. Hey I spam stuff too. A lot of peoples know.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-20-2015, 09:33 AM
Mad?..... no. It is like punishing a child, you don't get mad, you get inventive with no real emotional reaction.

Have a warning for your efforts. yw

skaarj_dulog
12-20-2015, 10:00 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;104447']
Have a warning for your efforts. yw

http://risovach.ru/upload/2013/08/mem/lenin-skandiruet_27520421_orig_.jpeg

dude, are you always that dumb, or today is a special day? didnt u still get, that i dont give a shit about your warnings or bans? lol

lots of ppl spam in ut chat, its like 2 seconds spam (5-6 lines) during games, so what? better go and ban ppl who sup spam and etc.

|uK|fleecey
12-20-2015, 06:11 PM
Maybe possible to change so u cant spam too much? like 3 times within something...instead of 100 times.

I admit, I used to spam a lot but i agree it is very annoying when spamming too much.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-20-2015, 06:56 PM
Maybe possible to change so u cant spam too much? like 3 times within something...instead of 100 times.

I admit, I used to spam a lot but i agree it is very annoying when spamming too much.

Keywords : spamming too much - when it is done for 5-10 minutes over and over with no break, I feel that way in a match with Hilde.

I am not talking about funny troll spam, like camilo with the whole brain and stuff trolling funny, fleece doing it with TOO EASY!! I am talking about spam that could be used to torture terrorists.

MEDIC!

hahaha!

Chamberly
12-20-2015, 07:00 PM
I remember getting muted by Nexgen's anti-spam and other anti-spam objectives... as well muted by other mod/admin in other servers.

I'd like to bypass the spam protection if it kept going, but that changed. lel

but the nexgen anti-spam one is the worse, perhap annoying because can't send a PM or something for the normal convo. Those darn bt servers in NL... (if the person know about this and reading this, yes, I'm talking about you american-dutch.)

Ha ha ha!

Higor
12-20-2015, 09:29 PM
Ha ha ha!

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
12-21-2015, 08:36 PM
It's probably a good idea to pay attention to that if you want to play as part of your team. It's built in to the game for the benefit of your team.

No what I meant was, it's literally those two words: "My Location". Is that some sort of Siege thing I don't know about? I asked him; he said it was some sort of thing he uses during competition(?). That's fine, just turn it off for us noobs, is all I ask.

uranus
12-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Oh, sorry. I guess I was feeling particularly snooty when I replied. But, yeah, the messages (not necessarily the spam) are actually a thing in all UT game types. The default keybind is the "V" key. It opens a menu for all sorts of things to "say".

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-23-2015, 10:13 AM
you know it baffles me why you've managed to still be allowed here for so long skaarj_dulog

on another note Higor is it possible to implement the %H %A %L statuses so that it works with siege? (works with other gametypes such as sniperctf, ig, dom, dm etc etc)

Chamberly
12-23-2015, 01:15 PM
%H %A %L statuses so that it works with siege? (works with other gametypes such as sniperctf, ig, dom, dm etc etc)

I forgot where these mods work under or what they work under... I been trying to use them on my server and they are just %H (blank) lol... remind me of which one it is and I'll take a look.

Higor
12-23-2015, 10:08 PM
on another note Higor is it possible to implement the %H %A %L statuses so that it works with siege? (works with other gametypes such as sniperctf, ig, dom, dm etc etc)
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure, I was running one of my own clientside... but I'll totally add those to CacusBetas mutator.
Let's enumerate some changes to do:
- Noisy feigndeath to be controlled by a server setting (enable/disable).
- Air spin animation fix (done).
- Message mutator for these commands: %H %A %L(or %Z) %W %P(last pickup?)
- Spectators going thru teleporters without needing Pure (good for XC_Spec)
EDIT:
- Eliminate buffering for prolonged speed hacking.

|uK|B|aZe//.
12-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Chamberly it gives your teammates an update on position on map, health, armour, weapons etc

Chamberly
12-25-2015, 03:09 PM
Chamberly it gives your teammates an update on position on map, health, armour, weapons etc

Of c I knew that. If I didn't I wouldn't use that useless bind. But nvm you didn't understand my question.

(bO.o)b
12-27-2015, 07:27 PM
WHO'S READY TO GET BOOBED??!!!?!?!?!!??!?!?!??!

Chamberly
12-27-2015, 07:28 PM
lol. :)

(bO.o)b
12-27-2015, 07:32 PM
U GOT BOOBED!
U GOT BOOBED!
U GOT BOOBED!

Chamberly
12-27-2015, 07:33 PM
damn mines. can't see them. lol.

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
12-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the boobing.

Do folks here write scripts for the server, etc.? That is, originally I thought a script could be written to:
1) Force 3(?) seconds between messages from the same player
2) Prevent the same thing from being sent twice in a row from a player

I am a programmer but don't know anything about UT coding.

(bO.o)b
12-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the boobing.

Do folks here write scripts for the server, etc.? That is, originally I thought a script could be written to:
1) Force 3(?) seconds between messages from the same player
2) Prevent the same thing from being sent twice in a row from a player

I believe Nexgen has a feature to set a delay but they dont use it.

Doing so would also effect positive Team spam that is helpful. Such as:

INCOMING LEFT SIDE!!!! DEFEND!!!

or

UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!

Messages that, if said only once, could easily go unnoticed among the plethora of in-game action messages.

If the built-in UT taunts are the problem, here's the solution:

Options > Preferences > Audio > Play Voice Messages > None

http://i64.tinypic.com/513ibt.jpg

Problem Solved :cow:

TimTim
12-28-2015, 08:41 AM
It'd be great if that option worked while spectating.

SAM
12-28-2015, 08:44 AM
The only way to limit the spam is to put a cool down on how quickly someone can say the next message. That doesn't work too well for players apparently.

(bO.o)b
12-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Another option is to NOT tell someone when something annoys you. grins

If you tell someone that a certain action (such as chat spam) annoys you, that person or persons will just do it more lol ;)

C'est la Vie :cow:

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
12-28-2015, 06:14 PM
I believe Nexgen has a feature to set a delay but they dont use it.

Doing so would also effect positive Team spam that is helpful. Such as:

or

UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!
UP ME FOR SS!!!!!

Messages that, if said only once, could easily go unnoticed among the plethora of in-game action messages.

If the built-in UT taunts are the problem, here's the solution:

Options > Preferences > Audio > Play Voice Messages > None

http://i64.tinypic.com/513ibt.jpg

Problem Solved :cow:

The type of spam as I pointed out earlier that would be ok is warnings like inc nuker, up for SS etc. just as you have put. Spamming "HUAHUAHUAHUA" more than 5 times every 10 seconds is not and this is the chat spam being referenced.

As for voice binds, why should others have to edit their own settings when they are not causing the problem? also it may not be voice taunts as a whole being repeated, it may just be the same one being repeated over and over constantly which can block out actual game worthy taunts, two players constant "HaHaHa" one after another is one example. This is not about voice binds as a whole because I use them as game action responses like a lot of others, if they are deactivated, then I lose part of my communication strategy and you can gently go fuck yourself if you think I will change how I play to suit childlike attitudes.

Is it really so tough to not spam like it is some kind of chat messenger? majority of the regular players do not spam yet you want them to change their UT? Not going to happen.

spam nothing excessively and you are good, spam excessively and you will be warned, then 9 times out of 10 the mod will be met with hostility, which then leads to ejection.

The logic of others needing to suck it up or change their UT settings to suit the spammers is retarded and will never happen.

Scourge
12-28-2015, 06:38 PM
Enforce rule as required, allow public in-game chat ignore, problem solved. NEXT!

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;104467']I am not talking about funny troll spam, like camilo with the whole brain and stuff trolling funny, fleece doing it with TOO EASY!! I am talking about spam that could be used to torture terrorists.

MEDIC!

hahaha!

</3

The Cybernator
12-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Enforce rule as required, allow public in-game chat ignore, problem solved. NEXT!

</3

I regularly turn off chat messages when you pull that "medic!" shit, hahahahaha. Billion Dollar Man's "My Location" is annoying when he uses it on a map that doesn't actually show his location. Otherwise, I find it helpful.

CYBERNATED.
CYBERNATED.
CYBERNATED.
CYBERNATED.
CYBERNATED.
CYBERNATED.

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
01-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Not to beat a dead thread, but:

(bO.o)b said:

"INCOMING LEFT SIDE!!!! DEFEND!!!

Messages that, if said only once, could easily go unnoticed among the plethora of in-game action messages."

I respectfully disagree; the way I see it, very rarely do enough messages show up at once where the important message in capitols gets lost/missed. And I see it as the cause of OTHER messages getting "lost" off screen: half the team is away from the base and can't act on such messages anyway - they benefit more from seeing the normal traffic/conversation/kills.

Scourge said:

"Enforce rule as required, allow public in-game chat ignore, problem solved. NEXT!"

I haven't played with Scourge in weeks or more, but 'SO AS I PRAY... UNLIMITED NUKE WORKS...' once per game is plenty, no?

While I'm at it:

@uKBustaBusta(sp?):

"Yo!
Yo!
Yo!"

@Escobar

"Escobar the name
Escobar the name
Escobar the name
Escobar the name"

@internet_yo_mummy(sp?)
'I am the greatest video game player of all time
I am the greatest video game player of all time
I am the greatest video game player of all time'

Thanks for letting me vent...
Joe

IronMaiden
01-24-2016, 09:38 PM
@uKBustaBusta(sp?):

"Yo!
Yo!
Yo!"

Busta is uK member, he can do what ever he wants !!!!1!11!!ELEVEN!!111!

YO!

|uK|fleecey
01-25-2016, 10:21 AM

YO!

No he isn't lol

Scourge
01-25-2016, 12:41 PM
Okay look, why don't we put TeamSay messages in a separate box and have them persist?

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
01-25-2016, 03:11 PM

YO!

That's cool, but it doesn't keep me from complaining (my favorite thing to do ;) ).

You folks can do whatever you think needs to be done (if anything); I just wanted to make some sincere comments to help out.

Higor
01-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Okay look, why don't we put TeamSay messages in a separate box and have them persist?
That is actually within my powers.

Btw the "Say" command parsing (%s status things) can be done via XC_Engine, so that'd be one less problem soon.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-26-2016, 07:48 AM
That might help a very small amount. Unless you can make sure commands like "Roger that" "Incoming" "on my way" "blue/red leader, I'm in position" "I need some backup" etc. You know, the useful commands.

That is why turning off voice taunts is not a feasible solution.

Scourge
01-28-2016, 05:06 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;106934']That might help a very small amount. Unless you can make sure commands like "Roger that" "Incoming" "on my way" "blue/red leader, I'm in position" "I need some backup" etc. You know, the useful commands.

That is why turning off voice taunts is not a feasible solution.

Scourge: kJ, Engage according to operational parameters.
kJ: Roger
Scourge: Roger
Scourge: Got it
kJ: Got it

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-28-2016, 12:01 PM
KJ Has been muted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Scourge Has been muted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][

][X][~FLuKE~][X][ That's better, Migraine averted.

I could get creative the next time by switching you both to different teams for a few minutes to give others time to take all your nukes and then switch you back.

or just ban you for the day :)

Scourge
01-28-2016, 03:09 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;107074']KJ Has been muted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][
Scourge Has been muted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][

][X][~FLuKE~][X][ That's better, Migraine averted.

I could get creative the next time by switching you both to different teams for a few minutes to give others time to take all your nukes and then switch you back.

or just ban you for the day :)

Scourge: Engage according to operational parameters.

Medic!

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-28-2016, 04:26 PM

Medic!

***And So I Pray Unlimited Mute Works ***

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
02-02-2016, 08:52 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][;107107']***And So I Pray Unlimited Mute Works ***

Heheh, no offense to anyone, but that was a good one...

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
02-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Scourge, could you turn your automatic taunts off? "Ha ha ha!", "Medic!", and the like... That'd be sweet and appreciated.

skaarj_dulog
02-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Scourge, could you turn your automatic taunts off? "Ha ha ha!", "Medic!", and the like... That'd be sweet and appreciated.

Omg...come on...can't you just turn it off yourself?
Audio -> Play voice msgs -> NO AUTO TAUNTS
Or Just turn off all taunts and thats it

Scourge
02-06-2016, 01:05 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

jzus
02-06-2016, 09:58 PM
Spam is awsaaaaaaam :bdance:bdance:bdance:bdance:bdance:bdance:bdance: bdance:bdance:bdance

ayy lmao
ayy lmao
ayy lmao
ayy lmao
ayy lmao
ayy lmao
ayyyy lmao

Higor
02-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Doing some evil sorcery on XC_Engine, these now show up without UTPure.
(weapon status and others not yet implemented).
SAM

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
02-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Perhaps I'm cornfused... Mine (Audio/Auto Taunt) IS off. But I still see (not hear) his "Medic!"s, etc. Am I missing a setting?

Chamberly
02-13-2016, 07:56 PM
set input n say Ha ha ha!

;)

Joe_AGoodDeathmatchName
02-17-2016, 08:58 PM
set input n say Ha ha ha!

;)

Forgive my density; I don't get the joke.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
02-17-2016, 09:10 PM
It's a keybind that makes you say "Ha ha ha!" when you press the n key.

Scourge
02-18-2016, 05:12 PM
get input j
> speech 3 16 | annoy joe

jay2
02-18-2016, 07:19 PM
BOOM!

LordRixuel
03-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!
Ha ha ha!

Put this in your web browser console:

for(;;){alert('Ha ha ha!');}

I think that would make a good bookmarklet :).

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-09-2016, 08:19 PM
I'll just leave this here:http://sja94.net76.net/hahaha/

LordRixuel
03-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Put this in your web browser console:

for(;;){alert('Ha ha ha!');}

I think that would make a good bookmarklet :).

infinite loop o.o

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-09-2016, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uT7oflY.jpg

Chamberly
03-10-2016, 02:41 AM
infinite loop o.o

More like omfg bookmark spam! As I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just leave this here:http://sja94.net76.net/hahaha/

I LOVE THIS!!!! TY LOL! Need an option to add more Ha ha ha! taunts... esp at different time and stuff. :3 & add a counter so we know how many times Ha ha ha! been said... like Nyan cat. Skarn Join! Ha ha ha!

Left this on for 3+ hours and gyazo decided to fuck up screenshot. https://i.gyazo.com/021e277ada9fc001f09ee2e1967f6f01.jpg first time ever gyazo fail?

soma
03-10-2016, 09:16 AM
this thread is lol, hahaha

P.S. I can see Chamberly you relocated :D

Kate*Bush
03-11-2016, 08:10 AM
I disabled taunts, but agree - spam is and must somehow limit it..

Whether there were plans to remove conventional mines and/or a sniper rifle ?)

Well, return though translocator !

(by the way you have it some curve)

I'm tired of this endless crap, sorry..

sniper_mine_sniper_mine_sniper_mine_sniper_mine_sn iper_mine_sniper_mine . . . We have chat spamming here)

In short, even one of these conditions will make the game much more interesting:
1) No snip
2) No mines (+ SM?)
3) Back translocator !)

Surely you cannot at least for a few days to try to make the server more interesting ? Does this not worth a try ? You surprise me !

GL!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Whether there were plans to remove conventional mines and/or a sniper rifle ?)

You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Kate*Bush
03-13-2016, 11:13 AM
What kind of garbage he wrote ?
On game you have remarks ? Only it is short - we will discuss.
troll

LordRixuel
03-13-2016, 01:46 PM
I disabled taunts, but agree - spam is and must somehow limit it..

NUUUUUUUUUUU, I wanna spam "Ha ha ha!" cuz its funnyyyyyyy D:

Chamberly
03-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬ ̪̹͚̞̼ ̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲ ̱͉͖͉ ̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓ ͔̘̰̲ ͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭ ̱͍̪̩ ̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ _Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬ ̪̹͚̞ ̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦ ̲̱͉͖ ͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤ ͓͔̘̰ ̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭ ̭̱͍̪ ̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣

̴̛̤̙̮̜͉̮ͫ̔̆͘ͅ ̴͇͔̝͉̫̗͌̑̂̚͞ͅ ̴̛͍͈͉̙̬̘̠̱͈̯̝̥̬̠̜ͥͭ̔͋̂͗͌̂̽̃͂̊̚͡ͅ ̨̲͓͙͉̜̤̙̫̖͚̫͚̺͇̘̙͕̫ͪͣ̊̾͗̅̐̓ͥͯ̂ͬͭͥ̇͂̆̒ͪ ̴̢̧̥̬͇̼̝̮̮̠̦̪̹͈͖̟͉̙̐̓̏͐͛̓̈͡ͅͅ ̱̖̘̲̤͎͓͕̦̝̩̾́̅ͯ̍ͤ͆̉͑̾̾͊ͯ͐̊̑̌́̚͟ ̢̆̌̇̊̓ͦ͆͗́ͣ̌̊̂̌ͯ̐ͬ̚͘͟͏̭̪̰͇̝͓̞ ͭ͆̊͆̂͐͐ͥ̅̊ͯ̍̾͛̒̚̕͏̺͔͍͔͝͞ ̵̧̦̲͍͒̾̿͊̐̆̎̒̊̅̈́̋͌͗͘̕ ͖̠̥͓̳͙̻̼͉̞̥̮̈́̾̔̿̎́͡ ̧̢̰̬͇͚͉̖̝̠̞̥͖̆ͣ̏̌̅ͯ̑ͥ̽̕ ̴̵̷͙͍͖̤͇̥̘̰͚̲͕̜̿͑̑͑̔͒̚͢ͅ ̦͕̲͎̺̥̥̳̥͖̎ͪ͌͐̌̆ͤ͗̈́͑͆͊͒̋̐͡͝ ̧̨͙̯͍ͪ̋̀ͯͫ̐ͥ́ͭ̒͗̌ͮ̕͜͞ ̶̮̯̞͍͎͍̘̈́̐̿̽́̌̄͒̒ͮ̅̈̀ͨͨ̍̆̅̚ ̶̧̛̟̰̮̦̤͙̰̱̹̤̳̩̫͉ͨ̐ͥ̓ͨͨ̓ͮͮ̅ͧ́̇̑̒ͦ ̸̡̟͚̲̱̤͖̗̳̰̭̼̠̲͍͕͓͈̹͌ͨ̇̑̎ͧ̄̔ ̡͇̟̣̪͚͚̻͍̮͓̼͆ͮ͒͛ͩ͛̂͛ͯ̉̔̉͜ ̶̵̭̖̱͎͇̭͗ͪ̌̄ͬ̉̒̌̕̕͠ͅͅ ̐͛̇ͮ͗͛ͯ͗͒ͫ͏̳̩͕̭̫͢͝ͅ ̶̡̓ͥ̿̆͆ͩ̎͗̇ͦ̌ͩ͏̴͔͖̦͚͔̜̮̬̟͈̭̪̭̜̤͈̳ͅ ̵̛͉̹͈̳̱̄̏̃ͪ͌̓̓͐ͫ̍̆̚͘̕͝ ̶̸ͨͦ̏̍ͥ̔̄͗͠҉̙̻̱̻͚̮̳͍̟̫͎͚ͅͅ ̷͎͔̥̟̘̠͛ͭ͑͛̌̒͐̽͗̄̆͊́̚̚͠͠ ̶̸̧͓̻̝̦͙̲̠̙̗̟̜̆̉̔̇͘ ̢̘̦̹̘̪͈̯͉̹̈̀ͧͣ͛ͨ̍̄̅̏̐̀ͮͦͦ̅͌͢͞ ̢̨̰̮̠̣͖̯̠̹̫̮̹͙̹̯̮̟̲ͩͯͫ͆̄ͯͨͅͅ ̢̡̠̟͓͙̬͋ͦ̓̏͋͐̈́ͤ͘ ͈̜̖͇͔̣̤̬̺̭̦̟̟̘̦̥̗͔̇͋̓̾͘͟͞ͅ ̴̢̹̖̙̞̥̋̋͌ͩ̀ͮ̑̋͒ͩ͟͡ ͩͫ̊͊̑ͫͮ̈̎̄ͤͦ͂ͪ̇̀͐̂́͞҉̙̬̰̟̞̬͇̥̩̙̪̪̘ͅ ̲͓̙̖̼̼̟͖̙͗̈̔̍̐͗̂ͩͯ̔̃͂̓̅ͣ́͂͐̚͠ͅ ́̓ͤ͑ͨͨ̓͌̈̿̀̽ͮ̅̾҉̙̱͓̟̖͡ ̨̡̱̗̯̜͇̍ͦ͐̿ͤ̈̎́ ̓̓͛̾͐̀̌̎̾͗ͨͭ̽̅ͤ̇̋̾̀҉̵͎̫͉̙͚͉̱̙̟̞̬̭̖̫͔͍̥̮̗͠ ̶͚̺̘͖̣̙̬̠̳͇̙͔̙͕̳̹͛̆ͯͣ̒̍ͪ̇̎̽͋͌̑̍́͞͠ ̴̵̱̫͇̰̭̱͎͎͖͍̰̪͍̱̭̞̬͖̗͑̑ͯ̊ ̴̨̪͇͕̖͙̗͚͚͍̣͔͓͕̣̦͉̭̬̍̔̄̐̐̐̎́͘͡ͅ ̸̶̻̠̱̗͈̺̳̤͙͙͙̟͕̗͚͙ͦ͒̋̇̀̑ͤ̉͢͝ ̆̓̌ͪ̐̊̆̓̃́̐ͬ͞͏̸͙̯̮̜̠͓̘͍͇͟ ̆͆́̿͑̂ͪ̅̈̑͒̌̑̏̓̃̾̒̌͞҉̫̜̜̖ ̵̱̯̲͚̺͍̘̮̥̠ͥ̾͗͝ ͇̳͓̯͈̝̭̳̮̜̙̞̣̯̙ͨ̈̍ͧ̎̋̋̾ͬ̏͒̅̍̅́̚͟͝͝ͅ ̸̰̳̘͚̝̤͑̅͌̽̂̒̋̀̽͐̑͐̋̂͊ͯ͢͝ ̢̛̜͇̟̠̲͔̺͚̮͖̖̯̗̒̓̈ͬ̓͌ͣ̂̌ͪ̊̋͑̇͝͝ͅ ̶̶͙̼͍͕̩̪͖̖̝̞̪̱̠͕̜͙ͪͯ̏͟ͅ ̸̡͍͓͉̝̺̠̫̥͂ͯͨͪ̑̾͂̑̃ͮ͒̈̀͜ͅ ̦͍̮͉͙̣̜͔͔̖͖̤̻͓ͣ͛̅̿͒͌͒ͮ͛͛̄̑ͤ̆̕͡ͅ ̵̼̠̜͇͎̫͎͓̗̙͚ͯ̎̃͂̒͑̋̄ͣ̾́͝ ̸̺̦̰̦͗̍̓͑̔́͢ ̵̡̛͍͔̝̲̘̯͙̳̯̮͕̗͉͔̺̦̘̏͒̌͊ͮ̄̽̊͊ͫͧ̉̏̈͑͡͠ͅ ̶̧̲̟̜̩̼̪̱̦͓̪̘̘̱̭̻͍̹ͤ̊ͨ͊̑ͩ͂̚͞ ͮ̍̊̿̏͌́̕͏̳̺̫͔̞̪̝͓̳̬ͅͅ ̆̉͂̋̀̾̂̏͋͋̆ͣ̀͋ͥͧ͆҉̸̢̦̙͖̤͟͟ ̴̶̯̭͖̜͈̰̦̣̼̲̙̥̠̗̱̩͗̒̑̎̃̏ͬͪ̾ͭ̿͐͂ͬ̆̿́͢͠ͅ ̸̛̬̦͓̠̬̬͍̪͍̝̻̼͉̬̤͎͂́̈̑͆̔͂ͬͩ̉ͧ̑͢͞ ̢̛͓͔̪̱̝̝̲̘̙̼̩̙̮̤̬ͭ͛ͥ͗͒̔̒͗ͬ͘͟͢ ̶̏͆͆̍͋ͥ̋ͤ͑̏ͫͫ̔̾̔ͯ̚̚̚͏̨͍͇̰̫̣̣̟̱̟̲͖̬̤̫̟͇̕͜ ͩͭ̌̀̂̋̋̽̎̈́ͥ̄ͤͩͨ̈́̀̚҉͓̟͇̠̹̮͕̮̯̣ ̴̵͍̬̰̘̗̮͚̪̖̝̯̩̉͋ͮ͌̃̒̆͗̉͋͒ͨ͗̀ ̨̣̮̝̗̞͕̫̳̭̎̈̑ͮͨ̓́́͝ͅ ̶̴̧͕̖̰͕̮͇̭͚̰̘͖̥̖̻̺̞͔ͮ͑̽ͧ̅͢͞ͅ ̴̵̜̺̘̮̥̈̓͒͌͗̃̂̃͆̓͌̋ͫ͐̕͞͝ ̴̷̢̹̜̬̹̥̥͍̝̺̰̖̹̣̘͍͎̘̟͒ͪ͒́̑ͧ̆ͩͧͦͧͭ̓̇ͩͥ̊̚ ̛̼̬̠̖̲̖͔͚̟̟̖͉̭͍̆͛̏̃̅̉̽̉͟͢ͅ ̧̧͔̥̥̠̼̓ͪ́̚̕ ̴̶̜̲̺̝͉̜̳̬̟̘̣̱̳͇͚̗̳͚͂ͥͪ͊͑̆͊͌͛͗́͋͠ ̊̿̔ͮ̓̓͏̳͕̜̩͕̟̪͕̪̞͕̜̤̤̝̜͟ ̵̴̸̛͓̱̠͇͎̣̣̣̺͓̰͓͍͎̳̦̂ͭͥ̋̃͝ ̶̧̰͕̰̲̦̣͓̩͈̖̦̦̗̭̜̳̺͖̊͋̈̓̀̉̄̏ͥ̊̒̌̆͌ͦ̀͝͝ ̵̴̷̡̭̯̙̰̜̠̘̟̑ͨ̈͛ͯ̇ͥ̏͒ͅ ̴̷̻̘̬̜̱̹̘̲̻͉̯̳̺̭͐ͫ͌͊̀̕͠ ̸͙̰̘̻͖͙͕̰̝̭̳͈͖̖̪̘̮̦̓͒͑̂̒̍ͧ͆̄̏́͜͟͡ ̶̷̛̂͋ͨ͒̇̒̑͐̌͏̫͈̱̭͟ ̡̧̻͕̤̝̼ͯ͆̾͑ͮ̍̔̏͆̑̚̚ ̧̦̪̺͚͍̉̅͐́̐ͬ̒ͯ́̂̍̇̌̚͟͢ ̵̨̖̭͕̜̪ͯ́͌̍ͪ̆̓̇̍ͭ̀ ̸̘̼̣̼̭͇͎̜̤̙ͦͯ̅̒̑ͣ͐͂ͮ͠ ̵̹̰͍̝̮̝̫̺̞̤̼̦̺͋̊̏͂̉́͗̐̌ͬ̋͊ͦ̅̐̃́ ̭̜̺̯͖̼͓͇͇̤̭̪̯̺̫̆͒̆́ͫͬ̐̏̇̐ͯͣ̾ͧͫ͂̽̄͘͟͟͞ ͑̈́̄ͣ̈́ͣ͋̿͐̿͆̓ͬ͂͂ͧͯ̀ͣ҉̯̬͖͎͓̘̗̰̗̰̟̹̖̗̩́͢͜ ̸̬͈̠̼̯̩͍̪̙͔̼͔̜͕͔̇ͥ̓ͦͩ͛ͮͪ̅̏̍͂ͩ͒͗̌̒̒̂̀͢͝ͅ ̸̵̨̛̟̦̹͎̹̦̠̥̟̲̱̬̠̪̥͎̖ͫͩ̿̂͆͘ͅ ̴̓̍̍̐ͦͣ͐ͬ̅͑ͥ͋̔͏͏̞͎̬͖̣͔͚͘ ͥͣ̐̍͌̍̓ͣ̋ͮ͏̼͖̭̜̬̜̥̝̝̯͔̦̭́ ̶̧̺̦̻͔͉̗̣̭̖̟̮̙̯͕͖́̽̋̌̔̍̄ͪ̾̿ͫ̾͛ͪ͐̅̄ͫ͐́̕͡ͅͅͅ ̷̨̰̟͇̮̪̆ͤ͊̑ͨ̉́͆̉̐ͩ̐͒ ̴̶̯͇̜̬̘̺̟̼͙͚̮̺̬̹͙͚̣̦̖ͮ̂̿̽̏̈́̔͋͂ͦ̋̑ͧ̉̒̕͘͝ ̷̴͉̤͇͇̗͈̘̗̎ͨ͆̎ͯͤ̄ͮ̔̊̉ͨ́̚̕͢ͅ ͨͧ̌͛̅ͣ̅͐̅͏̳͚̱̫̣̟͇̬̖͎͚̫͈̖̗̲͎͟͟͝ͅ ̶̇ͨͣ̋̾̄̿̂̓͋̉͑̓̚̚͏̷̤̗͔͉̙̪̀ ͙̥̥͕̱͎͔̥̲͙̹͒͌ͧ͑̌̏̇̊̔͒͛͌ͨͪ͒́ͨ́́͝ ̗̦͈͔͉̦͙̭̰̳̤̭̑ͫ̿́ͭ̇͗̽̓̀͟ ̶̦̝̞͚̟̪͔̜̥̥̥̭͇̫ͦ͋̈́͌ͪ̊̽ͪ̌̋ͧ ̏̐͂̇ͬ҉̸̷͍͇͔̩̙̞̪̤̩͠ ̶̢̝̲̲̦͓͚͚̝̠̾͆ͬͭͧ̇̋ͦ̄ͤ͛ͬ̉͂̓̃̌̽͘͞ ̭̥̠̘̖̱̽ͪ̽̽̎̈́͆͐̔̏͂ͦ́̚͘͠͠ ̨͚͙̳͍̪̣̩̝̜͉̼̻̭̻̥̠͍̙̮̀̄ͫ̂ͤ͊͋ͥ͌̚͘͢͞͠ ̷̛̤̹̞̠͖ͬͭ̓̿͆́̕͠ ̛̛̛͎̻̲̲̭̲̹̘̙͖̲̬̥͉͎ͣ̈́̇ͫ̀̌̔̏͐̀̔̍̚̕ͅ ̵͚̗̗̙͇̪̮̬͈̯̝̟͍͙̞̤̺̆̂ͭ͗͂̆͂̓ͦ̓̀ͩͩ̆̆̉̕͞͡ ̛͇̹̟̩̭̼̪̺̻̯̰̜͓͔̟͇́ͩ̇ͤ͑ͣ̾́̌̑ͤ̋̈̀͡ ̸͉̻̤̠̬̳̺̲̝̣̼͈͉̩͍̈ͣ̃̒ͨ̃ͪ́̃͆͋͌̀̚͘ ̧̥̦͎͎̯̤̫̭͇̣̲͙͚͊̍̊̾͐̈̍͛̄ͪ̚͜͞ͅ ̸̧̨͚̜̪̙͈̞̥̹̽̀͐ͥ͋ͮ͆͒̓͋̂̋ͧ̌̍̇̿ͧ̚̕͟ ̵̑̒ͫ͂̎͛̔ͦͨͮ͏̡̛̟͙̞͚̣̣̮͕͖̥͈͕̱̕ ͭ͛͑̂͒̍ͨ̾͑̾ͨ̂͌̽҉̵̛̠̼̩̘̱̤̞̟͈͖͔̯̼̭̣̹̪͓̤͘ ̸̬͚̟̞͓̥̘͚͇̣̑͂͆̔͡ ͋̽̇̏̚͢͏͖̦̘̣͚͍͍̰̩͕̙͚͇̣̠ͅ ̡̛̼̟̺͇̯̯̞̻̞͍͇͚̓̎ͥ̏̅̃̉ͨͧ͒ͬͥ̍̀͟ ͣ͒ͮ̊ͬͬ͊̔̑̓̎͂̀҉͖̙͚̻̝̘̦̦̯͇͎͔̩͈̗̞͢͜ ̷͇̖̖̱ͦ͑ͤ̀̀̈ͩ̏͘͠ ̵̳͎̩̜͕͎̭͙̞̜̠̳̣̗͖̺͈̤̞ͧ̎͒̆͗͂͋͑͟͜ ̛͙̠̦̬̟͊ͧͩ̐͌͐͟͡ ͨ̓ͥ̉̉͆̚͏҉̦̗͎̹̘͉̞̺ ̸̧͉̦̹͔̼̰͕̥̙̔̌̇̊ͨ̈͆ͬͨͯ̃̋̄ͥ̍́ ̨̳͖̮̹̣̪͚͎͉̯̲̣̜̭̠͓ͦ̂̔̂̑̇ͭ͐͛ͪ̇ͭ̋͌̎͡͞ͅͅ ͌͂ͥ͌̀͏̢͔͚̦̥̻̞͜ ̡̪̮͎͚̠̻͚̪̙̉ͬ̾ͫ̑ͮ͑ͭ̈́ͪͬ̈́̚̕ ̱̜͚͔̙͈͎̗̯̘̫̞͙̮͇͗̏ͯ͛́̚͟ͅ ̈̃̈ͮ̽̐̈ͧ̀҉̺̳̪̮̼̥̩͍̼͍̼̤͍̦̙̙͈͈̦ ̨̢̠͔͙̤̱̞̱̉ͣ̔ͤ͆ͨ͛̊͒͗͂͗̍ͨ͊̔̍͝ ̷̻̯̙̱̯̖͕̼̺̬̦̺͙̟͇͖̳͓̽ͩ̍̄̋̈́͟͞ ̴͔̗̪̻̯̱͈̘̼̙̫̙̹̣̖̳̜͎̺ͧͫ̈̉͒̾̌̀̋ͦͭ̚͡ ͐̏͆ͥͯ̊ͭ͊̽̋͆̅ͪͪ̓̍ͧ̚͏̸̧̨̗̜͕̤̹͕̮̭̼̱͜ͅ ̞͓̭̻̳͈͓͚̙͚͕͚̺̯͙̱̤̘̎ͫͥͪ͋̈́ͩͥ͑ͫ̆͋̓ͨͯ̋̑͜͢ ̶̲̦̩̬̻̺̖͕͔̜̘̊̅̉ͩ ̟̲̙̺̩̲̪̠͖̟̬̩̐̈̔̔̊̋́͘̕͝ ̵̤̦͔͚͙̣͈̞̤̮͇̲̹̼̟ͣ͛̄͑͑̎͗̚̕͡͝ͅͅ ̵͕͍͚͖͇̯̼̟̱̬̪ͤͯ͋̓̈́̃͗̅ͬͣ̃̄͋̃ͣ̚ ̸͚̼̥͉̭̞͍͒͛̂̉̕͜ͅ ̵̟̭̭̠̣͇̟͖͔̬̜̫̰̫͕̳͊ͯ̂̆͐̓͂̐ͪ̋́̽̚͝͡͝ͅ ̴͈̠̙̰͓̦̘̠̬͎͍̼̘͕̹̭ͦ͆̽̉ͫ̒̓̄̂ͩͬ̔͛̍̍ͨͪ͘͡ ̧̮̤̞̥̎ͬͧ͌̀͐͛ͧͬ̾̏ͭͫ͗̈̾̋̚͢ͅ ̶̫̮͙̝̜̯͕̳̭̹̭͈̳̖̦̭̯̟̙ͤ̒̐ͦͬ̔͋̑͞ ̸̵̩̼͎͈͙͍̠͎̘̣͚͇̮͗̈͛ͪ̏̈́̇̏̀͟͝ ̡̨̟͕̻̼͛͆͂̓̈ͧ̉͊̄͗͒͒̿͟͢ ̧̺͙̫͙̹͍̯̞̠̣͎̝̟ͥ̇͆͐̇͗̐͋̃́̈́ͮ̇͛̕͞͠͡ ̠̗̘̫̰̜̈́ͮ͋̌͑̿̆̍ͩ̒̈͆͗͊̿̚̚͡ ̧̽̊̃̅̓͐̋͏̶̤̼͖͓̖͈͚͇͈̟͉͈͚̭̼̗͢ ̶̸̡̭̳̩̲̘̣͈̘͇͓̲͚̣̈̓́̊͞͠ ̵̨̔ͬ͂̓̌̌̓͜͝͏̳̟͎̦̣ ̪̞̼ͬ̈̽̿̽ͦ͒͊ͩ͌ͦͯ͌̊̚̚͘̕͘ͅ ̍ͣ́͏̛͏̢̝͙͔̝͔̦̳͇̻̰̣̜̪̥̞̞ ͩͬ͒͒͛̈́̀̋ͬ̓̒ͫ͏̕͏̴̭͔̲̼̲͝ͅ ̶̢̒̃͒̄͜͏̵̫̙̼̤̻̭̤̝̪̫̰ͅ ̶̷̳͎̮̙͇̬̹̹͕̬͍̰̰͊ͮͭͪ̅̏̿́͡ ̽ͨ̑ͮ̂̓ͥ͊̑͏̛̻̦̯̭̠̺̗̫͢ ̴̧̛͇̻͙̙̭̘̮̣͚̲̙̔̏̋̓̎͆̀̒ͨ̾̆͋̇̄ ̛͚͙̗͍̿ͮ́̀ͥ̍̃̊͗͗̀͟ ̲̱͖̹̻̖ͯ̑͂̉̍ͩͯ̔͛͌ͩͩ̊̂ͭ͂͝ ̷̶̳͕̠̠̟̥͉̳͚̝̜̯̰̋̆͑̆͗͊̅͗̚͟͞͝ ̡̨̳͕̣͔͖͉͉̠̠̼̟͖̞͑́ͯ̎̇͆̐̃ͬ͒ͫ̃ ̢̨͈̘̜̠̗͙̜̼̳̆ͯ̅̃̎̇͗̉ͨ̕ ̴̓͊̀̅͛̂̆̅̕͞͏̩͔̯̱́ ̵̡͍͉͉̙͉̼̺͓͚͕̬̉ͩ̽́̄̕ͅ ̨͉͔̭̟̰͙̮̰ͭͤ͒͑͗̉̍̐ͯ͑̈́̉͂ͯ̚͞͞ ͦ̃̽̋̑̌̚͞͏̨̤̼͙̭̘̹͖͍̳̠̥̼͡ ̸̡͇͓̲̣̳̳͈͙̲̭̝̤̪̔͐̓̄ͦ͝ ̴̡̝̝̖̼̮͔͖̤͙̫̗̩̳̝̦̯̞̗͗̈ͫ̔͑̃ͮ̓́́̚ͅ ̶̨̬̣͖͈̯̦͚͇̲̲̏ͬͣ̆̍ͥ̆͢͞ ̴̣̳̙̱̳̈̏̈͆̽ͭ̓̐̈̓ͩͧ̓͛̀̈́͘͜͝ ̒ͮ̈́̂̐̒̔͑ͮ̂̍̅ͯͥ̊̓͠҉̯͎̺̪̼̫͎͍͓͓̜̱̺̞̼̻̞̺͜͠ͅ ̶̢͈̫̟͓̯̖̪̱̳͗̑ͧ͞ ̴̵͚̙̲̻͚͇̝ͦ̅ͨ̉ͪ̀̊̏̽́͢ ̵͚̲̙̲̭̭̮ͪ̑̈́ͤ̾͆͐̓͛̇͐̿ͬ͌ͧ͜ ̴̨͔͚͎͈͈̯̖̱̞͓̃̽ͧ͂̅̅ͧ͗͆͂͗̀̏̐ͥͦ̽̔̀̚ ̢̞̠̼͚͔̅̊̃̿̈́ͩͥ͒͊̓͗̅̂ͥ̆̔̌́ ̱̲̙̘̗̙̫̭͔̠͖̫͎̙̜̩͉̻͌̑͆̏̉͋ͭ̅͋͆̏ͩ̊̓ͯ͂̊̀̀͘͟͟͟ ̸̡̨̯̘̘̘͖̺͉͕̼̗̞ͧ͛͒͢ ̡̢̧̨͙͎̫̤̝͓͍̖̙̺̘̗͍̮͉͐͂̔ͪ̇ͯ̽̕ͅ ̴̜̼̺͕̝̱̤͈̟̮͚̬̈ͨ̉ͭͩͮͬ̄ͯ͗̄̍̕͞ͅ ̄͑̈́̉ͦ̾̔̊̃̅͋҉̡̭̥̮̝̬͔͍̲͡ ̺̼͓̪̯̣̖̫̻͍͚̼͍̭͕̤̠̯ͯͥ́͐̌ͮͣͥ͆̀͠ ̸̢̢̢̺͔̼̘̟͙̱̳̮̱̯̖̻̻̙̊̃ͩ͒̇̀ͫ̇̍͆͂͆ͅͅ ̝̝̖̮̣̘̻́̏̃̓ͦ̕̕ͅ ̸̝̪̣͓͎̗ͫ͗̃͐ͪ̈́͋ͧ̑̾ͧ̄̽͒̒͐͜͜ ̷̵͙̥̳̖̳͂̓̋͛̆̆ͧ͗̈́͋̂ͭͥͨͣ̚͡ ̷͇͖̼̮͎̔̅̌̃̏̍͑̇̅͌̕͜ ̡̖̪̤̫̒́̽ͫ̏͗ͭ͗̕͠ ̧̨̪̼̲͚̪̻͕̦͇̝̖͓̤̥̫̣̖͈́͗̋͐ͭͩ̾̚͡ ̵̡̪̱̦̟͖̗͇͈̯̘̻̠ͫͣͣͣ̏̆͌͗̉̔ͧ ̢̹̮̬͕̗̝͎̟̜͗̅͑̏̒͑͂̀̕͠ͅ ̸̧̧̨̙̳̥͍͖͍̞̹̬̆ͬ̈́ͭͫ̀̋͒͂ͅ ͣ̑̊̍͘҉̦͍̣̥͉ͅ ̴̢̱̜̰̫̹͍̥͙͙͍ͫ̊ͯ̈́̑̎̅̚ͅ ͌̉ͩ̔̇͛̀̚͏̙̠͇̝ ̵̨̖͇̘̥͎̟̦͇͔̠͈͎̹͚̱̰́̆̉̃̍̿͗́ͧ̚ͅͅ ̢̙͖̳̞̯͈͉̘̭̭͕̥̤ͧ͛̈ͬ̀͜͞ ̷͖̰̘͚̄̐̈́ͪ̃ͪ̒͝͞ ͍̜̟̤̙̞̞̺̝͙̉̓ͧ̒̃̌ͩ͟͞͡͞ ̢̙̙̹̣̪͙̩̤͉̲̓ͪ̉ͯͣ̈́̑ͪ̃ͦͧ̿̑̎̑̀͌́̚̕ͅͅ ̸̮̜͇͚̜̙̀̂ͩ̅͊ͩ͜͜͞ ̴̨̛̮̦̥̘̗̖̭̝̩͂̾ͪ͊͋ͩͬ̀ͯ͗̓̈́͠ ̷̪̼̬͎̞͖̳͋̉͋̋ͨ̈́͜͟ ̶̸̵̜̖̖͕͖͓̜̫̤̫̭̩̖̤̬̘͎̟ͯ͊͋͌̽ͦ̈͋̉ͣ̏͌͆̓͗̚̚͝ ̶̧̟̳̲̲͖͕͈̤͈̙̪̫͎̟̥͈ͤͥ͊̚ ̵̨̖̳̻̪̹͙̮͖̟̣̩͚̖̖̄ͥ̅ͯ̂͛ͦͩ̇͗ͣͩͩͭ̎ͫ̐̃̚̕͢ ̴̧͖̳̪̮̟̐̅͂̈́̓ͫ̉̋̉ͭ̊ͤ̉͒͗ͧ̐ ̍̅̉͗̏͌̆̏̾ͧͮ͑͢͝҉̙̯̘̻̻̟͙̻̺̺̤̭͕̠̝̬̠̥͘ ̸͂͊ͤ̾ͨ̆̓̄ͩ̇ͭ͐̓̊̆͡͏̱͈̗̞͓̺́ ̸̢̛̘͙͚͓̖̥̹͍ͥ͗ͣ̿͗ͩ̆̑̉̒͐̇̆̓̃̾͋̈ͭ ̟̳̮̟͙̝̦͓̺̏̽̽ͧ̏̆ͧ̈́͑͐͊͆̚͞ ̸̯͇̠̥̭ͬͯ͛͒ͤ̃ͦͤ̐̉́̌͂͂̐̊ͯ̈͡ͅ ̽ͪ͐̔̌̋ͥ̈̍̍̓̈̈͛͗ͯ̈́̕͏̻̗͖͕̟̲̞͇͎̻̥͔͎̺͟ ̢͖̪̠͍̹͕͖̰ͮ̅̾̍̋͐̄̂ͯ̆̈́̏̉͒̇̉̓ͦ͘͘͢͞ ̸̼̹̤̟̤̩̠͎̪̬̱̯́ͤ̒̌̑ͯ̈́͂͋ͫ͠ ͎̼̜̱͖͖̖͍̱̖̠̺̦̣͂̂̃̿͛̎́̀͞ ̶̘̤͈͖̺͚͚̳̞̥̂̅̽̔̋̾̔ͮͥ̅̌̆̈́͐̆̇̃ͤ̅́ ̅̆͗̑͊͏̴̶͔̱̦̪͚̣̰̥̗̮͈͉̣̱́̀ ̞̰̫͎͖͕̦̭̬̰̖͔̫̘̙͈̍ͪͭ̇̆ͧͫ̎ͤ͘ ̧̢͔̞͍̙͕̗̟̺̠͔̮̦̏͌ͩ̓̄̎͊̏̋̐ͤͣͭ̾ͭ ̷̶̴̦͓̟̼̪̜̼̖̥̹̺̞̝̰̗̘̺̥͊ͬ̊ͧ̋͂ͦͬ̍ͦ̓́̀͗̀̚ ͖̼͔̭͎̠̻͎̰̯̥͖̜̟͉̬͙ͯ̾ͨ̑̃̇̂̎̇̈́̈̌͟͡ ̴̴̯̩̦̭̲͍͚͌ͦ̇ͧ̊͛̈́̚̚͜ ̨̤͇͉̣͙̪͙͙̙̙̬̓̈ͫ̌ͦ̀͒̇͑͋ͣ̇̄̂͋̃̾̚ͅ ̵̨͖̘̘̞̞̺͉̯͎̹̥͈̮̻̗̭͌ͩ̓͛̂̃̄͋͛̑ͧ̅͘͜͝ͅ ́̐̏̊͌͒͂̔ͭ́ͮ͆̐ͤ͏̧̠̞̹̝͎͍͕̼̮̀ ̵̨̢̫͍͇̱̦ͥ̃̋̊ͩ͊͗͂̑̓ͦ̓̅ͣ͆ͪ̀͟ ̡̡͚̪̼̣̯͍̤̳͉̈́̈́̏̈́ͭͧ̔ͭ̍̂͑͊̅́̂ͧ́͟ ͤ͛͛ͤͨͣͣ͏͏̬̞̞̞̫̰͉͍͉͖͎̞͕͖̝̥ ̇̋̓̉̅ͦ̈́͒ͦ͛̇̍̋ͤ̉ͭͬ̚̚҉̩̟͚̮̫͎́ ̶̡͎͓̙̲̼̰̍ͣͥͧͩͧ̾ͭ͘͜͞ ̶̶̗̙̹̟̝̣͕̙̜͇̮ͬͭͣͯͮ͛̐̅̒̉͂̍̀̅͌͒͢͝ ͎̫̣̞̺̼ͤͭ̊͐̅͛ͣͪ̇̐̐̊ͨ͋̓̓̿́ͭ́͜ ͂ͥ͆͐̆ͪ̒̓͗̊̌̌ͬ͏̸͍̤͓̲̹̻̩̫͟͠ ̴̸͈͕̜̩̭̦͍̰̫̩́͒̈́͗ͤ̓͗ͭͭ̾̿̆ͤ̽́͟͞ ̡̡̢͚̭̝͉̙̤̣͊ͭ̈́ͬ̿́̅̿ͮ̌ͯ̌̒̆ͦ́̏ ̨̖̥̼͙̣̼̻̻̣̂͛ͪ̊ͬ͌́ ̵̞̺̫̯͍̙̮̝̞̫͓̦̓ͣ̎ͮͫ̅ͫͨͤ͌́̎͐͆̀ ̍̌͗ͣ̓̈ͣ̽̆͗͌́̈ͫͧ̃̚̚͏͚̞̜͎̲̤̱̺͓͍̮͖͖̗̕ͅͅ ̢̛̻̥̹̓̎̐ͣ̔̐̃̔͆̑͆̓̄̔͌̐̽ ͒̓̾̏ͩͬ̂͐͛̒͑ͣͫͬ̇ͭ͟҉̸̯̹̠̘̲̘ ̸̷̡̻͎̗̬͙͖̺̰͔͇̐ͮ̇ͮ̚͟ ̶̧̨͚̟͚̼̣̟̟͔̜̤͇̭̦̜͖ͨͥ͋̉́ͣ̒͊̆ͫ̾̾̄͜ ̵̶̺͕̯̞̪ͩ̎ͭ͆͜͝ ̵̧̡͔̩͈͈̹ͭͧ̏̓ͦͥ͒̄ͩ͌͜ ̡͌ͯ̆̎̒ͣ̇̑̉ͥ͐̃ͮ̽̎͌̓̋̏҉̴̥͍̜̗͉̭̫͚͉̟͔͍͎ ͇̣̫̞̙͙͙̥͖̬͎̗̤̜͚͖͒ͩ̓̍́͟͟͡ ̵̷̶̨̬̹̤̻̘̬̭̫͓͙̼̝̺͋̆̍͛ͥͣͥ͗̂ͨ͛ͧ͌͡ ̷̛̦̪̞̩̥ͦ̈́ͨ̇͐̃̃͟ͅ ̧́̊̌̊͏̗͔̫̠̼͓̱͈̟̩̜̯͖̮̣̬͓͕ͅ ̷̰̞̮͎͕͙̝̰̱͍͌̓̄̐̇̓̏͒̉̾͛̿͑̍̀ ̵̧̧̺͖̝̞͉̼͕̭͔̥̙̠̂̄̏͛̐̓̄̐ͥͩ̄ͩ̓ͫ̓ͫ͡ ̴̪͇͕̝̩̣̥̻̳̪͕̜̋̅ͮͦ̽̃ͣ͂͑ ̧̫͇̱͓̻̺̣̤̪̉ͧ̑ͪ͑͐ͬ̉ͭ͛͆̀ ̶̡̜̝͈͚̯͍̪̭̪͇̭̲̓̒ͬ͋̏͒̓ͩ̕͡ ̶̢̢̘͓̪̝̣̣̝̖̤͚̟̤̣͈̲͓͙̔̍́͆͛͌ͣ̒ͮ͜ ̡͕͔̠̙ͣͫ͋̉ͬ̑͐̏͆̈́̀̊́ ̴͖̻̲͈̺̾̄͌ͩ̿ͫͨͬ̐ͫ̚͡ͅ ̴̷̠̥̠͉̱̳͕͇̌̑͗͂͆̂ͣ̉ͩ̈́́̑̔̂̓ͬ̾ͤͅ ̸̾̔͆̆ͤ͊ͥͤ́̀̚͏̞̩̪̝̪̞̳͇̳̪̤̳̩̜ ̍ͧ̔ͪ̅́͂͆ͥ̇҉̯̞̖̲̟̣̪ ̷̸̩͖̳̱͚̹̼͉͖̲̤̬͚̇̿̌͂͌̂̂ͪ͑ͯ̀͋̔͌̇̈́̀̆̉̕͘͠ͅ ̷̩̗̩̝̯̤̱̻͖͉̮̺̱̫̝̗ͮ̂̆̏ͬ͒̆̅͐͑̉̈͗ͯ̊͡ ͍̲̙̯̳̟̙̝͕̳̜̪͎̦͎̻̮ͬ̏̆́̈̋̄̒͊̌͋̀͗̔̒͊͘͟ͅ ̷̺̺̯̘͖̻̝̙̩͔̳̖̰̪͉̯̣ͤ̈́̔̉̃̊̾̾ͬ͐͂̓͐̅̋ ͥ͊̅̿̾̒̑̈́̈̄ͭ̇ͮ̊͆̅͑ͭ̐͏̨̛̬͕̗̫͍̻̟͈̮̦̞͎͚͢ͅ ̴̼̱̠̤̫͓̮̟̞̋͗̽͑̊̊̑͠ ̨̊ͮ̑ͥ͡҉̝̭̥̘̙̱̯̲̞̕͢ ̡̭̭̟̜͉̮͕͕̪̠̞̬̍̋ͦ̌̒ͤ̆ͯ̓ͭ́ͨͅ ̣͇͕͓͖̞̫̟̒̈́ͩͬ̒͆̑͐ͭ́ͦ́́͘͟͞͡ ̛̯̹̙̘̰̬̪̼̻̙̓̍̇̃ͭ̿ͭ̇ͪ̎͒ͬ͐͗͆͘͢ ͌͋ͫ̐́͏̵̷͈͉̼̮̺͚͖͈͓̞̼̜̩̬̬̣͕ͅ ̵̖̮̞̳̣̩̟̗͓ͭ̉͑̓ͮͮ͗̚͞ ̛͒͊ͯͤ̐ͩ̈ͬ͢͠҉̤͇̤̗̜͓͎̟ ͓͉̥̠͎͕̖̒̍ͣ̍ͬͧ͂ͣͣ̏̌̋͒ͩͨ͛̇ͭͨ̀̀ͅ ̼̟̗͓͔̐ͦ̿̉̕ͅ ̴̬̱̟̹̪̼̪̗̻̫̬̜̿̂͛̍͐̔̽̊̅ͤ͜͝ ̷̧̨̨͛ͯ̽͂͏̯̝͚͉̖̳̩̞͖̝̳̹͓ ̸̴̸̜̙͉̟̙̼̝͈̪̗͓͙͕̖̿ͣ̽͆̋̀ͤͬͤͧ͛̍̿̊́ͭͥ̚̚͟ ̵̶̢͍̗͇̮̝̲̣̫͔̗͌ͦ̉̾̽͊ͭ̀̕ ̷̡͋̃ͣ̈̀͂̓͑̑͂̓҉̹̹͈̼͎̱̞̦͖̣̠̺͍̳̖̭͎̺̳͜ ͪ̓ͯ͋̒ͯ̊̽̆̿̽̚҉̜̥͈͓͎̥̲͉͖̘̼͚̣̰̠̮̤͜͠ ̵̢̭̰̪͔̯͍͈̮͕̞̞̜̭͎̤̹̘̊̇ͮ̊͘͡ ̧̛̛͎͚̞̪͉͕̼̱̠̰͈̫͙̬̲͐͐͊ͮͧͭ͆̎̏̀ ̸̜̲͈͙̣̺̭̪̓͗̽͛̿͞͝͞ͅ ̡̢̢̼̠̤̯̭͖̳̳̲̫͙̦̠͎̖̩̞͕̎́̄ͮ̂ͥ̇̓͢͠ͅ ͬͤ̽͋̊̆̐ͫ̽͘͜͏̡͇̺͎̬̠̞̦͞ ̷̧̞͈̫͍͈̗̼̼̫̦͕̜̺̮͓͍̠̌̉ͫͤ̋̿͌͋͊ͤͣ͡ ̴̛̥̥̟̙̙̘̻͙̻̰̙͓̲̠̝̬̺̱ͦ̏ͤ̓̂ͧ ̨̨̹̩͙͕͍̂ͫ͛͐̽̆̈́ͬ̈ͬ̈͂̇̀͟͞ ̟̯͎͖͉̻̫͓̺̈̒ͮ̽ͪ͒͑ͫ̅̒̓̌̕͝͞ͅ ̺̠̯͙͓̙̣̦̮̯̣̖̭͕͓͓̬̆̓̐ͫͨͫͧ͟͢ ̠̠̺̜̠̗̫̰̺ͣ̄̃̍ͯ̚̕̕͘͟ ̨̠͈̬̟̮̹̱̻̙̦̰̾ͤͭ̈̐̿ͭ̓̅̿̑͑̌ͤͮ̃͗́͝ ̵̛̳͇̩̗̊̿̾ͯ͢ ̴̡̺̰̹͍̝̜̣̪̹̗͖̟̬̣̏͂̏̐̕͞ ̯̻̰͍̳̠̟̟̟͖̝̤̱̓ͪ͗ͨͨ͞͞͝ ͭ̑̌͒̿̈́̾̃̌ͨ͐̈͏̨̝͕̗̤̟̳̮̩̰̞̥̳̭̮̟ͅ ̴̛͚͎͔̬̦̺̖͌͋̏͌̔ͭ̓̍̌ͤ́́ͅͅͅ ̢̨͍̠̙͍͈̖͖͚̲̙̙̮͎̞̼̑̄͂ͦ̃̿̉ͥ̊ͬ̀̚ ̶͓̖̙̗̪̠̹̬̝͍̭̱̪̫̦̲͓̏̅͒͐̄̓͝ͅ ̷̸̻͙̮͎̻͇̹̤͎̠̘͖̝̮̠̗̭̎ͭ̐̿̑ͨͮͮͧ̓̚̚͠ͅ ̨̧̫̰̤̯ͦ̽̄͂̈ͫ̄͗̎̀̕͢ ̨̦̥͓̗̰͈ͤ͗̂̀́͟ ̢̨͊̊͐ͬ̂͂̂ͯ̓ͦ̆̌̊̔̒̆̚̚̕͏͕̟̲̞̝͚̺͈̼͓̤͚̹̥̬̹̻̭͘ͅ ͕̜̙͖͕̜̲̰̟͉͙ͥ́ͬͬͤ̉͊͆ͭ́̀̚ ̷̢̤͚̩̜̽ͧ̾̓̔̓̈́ͧ̀̄̋ͪ͑̎̕͟͠ ̝̯̬̫̖̆ͮ̏ͮͯ̌ͪ͂̓ͦͪ͂ͧ͛ͪ̚͟͢ ̨̧̛̛̟̱̩̻̮̱̤͇̬̬͇̝͈̹͓ͮ̓͋͌́͋ͮ̋ͣͨ͆ͤ͒̋͑̊ͧ̈́͡ͅ ̢̲͎͍̜̤̜̼̰̯̟̣͊̍̈ͥ͊̌ͥͭͦ̆͂̓͗͊̀̑͑ͫ̀̀͜͜ ̷̶̓͊̑ͦͬ͊̽̓͊́̔͒̚͘͏͈̻̘͈̙̲̝̰̩̰ ̨̼̩͕͕͇͙̳͛̍͂͐̌ͦͪ̑̒̋͐͊͗͐͊̽ͪ̈͒̀͢͠ ̤̰̪̩̰͉̩̣̲̘͙̺̱̖̖̠͎̖̌̽͂̄̌͑̕̕͘͡ ̢̲͙̖̭̤͚̺̐̋̒ͩ̐ͤ̇ͣͣ̄ ̛̱͇̭͈̮̲͇̩̖̬̤̲̭̦̮̘̃ͪ̄̈̐ͫͧ͆͂̏͗̚͟ͅ ̴̛̻̤͓̻͍͍͓̥͈̜͈̼̮̻̬̐͐ͤͬͧͬͣ̉ͭ̍͐͢ ͈̺͍̖̹̫̣̗͖̒ͩ̊͑͆̒ͭͥ̇ͧ́͜ ̵̺͎̱͙ͪ̇̉ͣ̉ͬ̿̈́̅̋ͣ̀̚̚ ̑̄ͮͭ̀͐͆̓͊ͥͣ͘͜͝͏͙͍̻̜̣̪̠̦̖͈̭͍̹̩͙͠ͅ ̒̀̂̒ͦ̇͒̔ͫ̉̇̎͞҉̸̺͉͉͕̞͍̟̩̖̰̦̼̹̼̫ͅͅ ̨̹̼͈̙̭͇̣͇̭͇̗̺͓͍̲̯̬̲ͯ͂̈́̓̾̾ͥ͂ͮ̆̈̄̇̐ͩ̅̿͜ ̸̸̓̓̐̒̔ͩ̅̃ͥ̍̅̏̂҉͕̖̬͍̜̰̱̖ ̷̡̛̖͈̦̭̗̖̖͉̞͐̌̅̋ͭͫͬ̓͐̊͐̚͟ ̨͍̬̼̖̠͎̫͇̙̘̯͇̮̩͔̯͒̽͂̾͆͂ͣ̂͐ͩͣ͗͑̽̉ͯ̋ͩ̊́͟ ̨̓̓̑̓̂̇̒̔̽ͨ͊̊͂ͦ̿̀̚̕҉̷̝̝͕̖̲ ̸͓͙͔͓͔ͣͫͩ̇ͯͣ͆ͧ̿̾͊ͦ͘͘ ̷̨̢͉̟͕̺͖̫̹̯̻̿̎̓ͥ̏̓̊̕ ̛͆ͭ̒ͨ͢҉̷̙̬̲̯̲̗̙̜͖̮͇̤̲͜ ̸̸̡̣̭̞͓͆̉ͦͣ̊ͣͫ̊̈́͞ ̵̸̻̭̦̪̜͚̗̣̜͑ͦ̑͗͢ ̶̢̥̻͙͙̯̥̘̞̼̞͔̓ͩ̇̐̊͂ͬͯͫ̇̾ͮͥ̑ ̡̧̭̗̙̙̞̗̹͙͉͓̳͚̬͙͉͇̱͂͒ͮ͊ͨ̃̽̅͊ͪͮ ̶̳͇̜̯̝̞̺̰̭̼̍ͯ̅̂͋̆̉͟͢͜͞ ̶̸̧̜͖̬͙͍͕͎͚̃͗͌́̾ͮͥ̒̅̾̽ͧ͆̅̑̊ͥ̚͟͠ͅ ̴̰̞̰̞̣̀͛͒ͯ͑ͭͨͧͨ͐ͬ̄̾́̚̚̕͠͡ ̡̈́̑̾ͦ͏̴̛͉̞̤̗̮̮͉̦̰̱͙̲̰ ̫̝͖̰͇̯̣͍̣͚̘̤͙̼̭̒̏͋ͮ͒̅̐̅͗̍͑ͤ͒̈́̎̆ͧ̇͘͘ ̡̌̽ͨ̋̿ͥ̇̽͆̆̋ͯͣͬ̃ͪ̃̐ͤ͏̡̱̻̞͕̩̗̩̫͖̜̙͈͓̘͉̕ ̵̞̪̹̣̯̯̈͒͆ͨ͊́ͭͧ͑͑͢͠ ̸̧̛̻̟̠̥͍͕͓̳̬̰̰̖̼̘͎̙̈̎͐̿͋̓́͞ ͖͕̞̠̂ͦͤ̍̊͐͘ ̴̢̜͙̪̘ͧ̆͑ͯͭ̾͐͛̋̊ͨ͌̌͆͌́̕͢ͅ ̵̨̈̓ͯ͊̉̓ͭͭ̔̋̚͝҉̜̟̪̖̞̰̳̜̺̥̤͈͍͈ ̴̤͓̼͍̰͚̘̼̦̬̝̲̦̭͎̱̳ͥ̾̅̈́̽̎͛̾ͣͤ̑̀̚ ̵̒͐̈́͆̐͊ͨ̒̉ͧͫ͆͐ͩ̍̓̚҉̶̡̪̦̗̘͓͙̬̦ ̴̢͍̣̳̙͙̥̩̬͚̭̻̫͈̩̙̍̈́͒̌͑͑̐ͨ̒̄͗̍ͩ̉͟ ̯̭͈͕͎̠̑̃͛͂̅ͤ̒ͤͧͬ͐̃͐̚̚̚͟͟ ̧͎̺̟̜̙̳͔̫͍͕̻̝̼̼̝̱̭̓͆̉̅͌͐̏̈ͩ͋ͮ́ ̰̖̹͉ͨͫ̈̓ͯ͊̀̌ͧͪ͂ͬ̓ͥ̈́̚̚͢ ̵̨̧͎̤̪͎̝̻͛̌̋ͣͪ͋ͮ̌́͟ ̢̢̻͔͍̘̄̎̅̑ͥͮ̾̅ͥ̉̑̀ͮ̈ͧ̑͊̇̔́ ̷̸̢̥͔̖̲̰̯̺̘̘̩͉͇̦̀ͨͣ͞͝ ̍̉́̒̀ͨ̅̀͋͌҉̪̠̹̘͎͖͉̼͈̥̜͈̮̝͍̩̯ ̴̵̫͇̠͇͕͉̪͖̟̩̯̭̳̞̟̦̯͒̍ͮͭ̓̒͠ ̶̴͉̫͍̖̪̠͐ͧ̏ͤ̈́͂̅̆̇ͩ ̵̸̮͎̝ͮ͛̄̊̿ͦ̒̓́̀̓̋̾ ̴̝̯̝͓̥̟̰̙ͮ͋͛ͬͨͧ̀̑ͤ̽͐ͨͪͨ̏ͦ̂͘ ̸̲̯̗̭̠̅̃͂̇̓́̌͊̃͐̆́̄̂̽ͩ̇̒̀͘ ̢̙̳̲̳̗̪͍̤̯͙̺̜͓͓̣̮̖̈ͩ̏̌̎ͨ̉ͬͭ̉ͭ͑ͥ͛̚͝ ̈ͤͮͦ̉̓̆̀͐҉̯͕̳̙ ̸͐̽͊̉͑͏̜̺̬̰͝ͅ ̙̫͈̤͚̥̱̹̻̰̼͗̇͂̍̓̇̕͠ͅ ͩ̿ͯͤ̉͂̈́̔͛̾́͏̙͔̤̬̝͘ͅ ̵̸̡̛̮͍̹͚̟̩̳̜̥̜̞̙̝̪̤͎̱͋̑̃ͧ̇ͪ̃̒̑̑̊̐̒͟ ̵ͦ͗̿͗ͧ̀ͪ́̋̈̄͂ͭ͢҉̩͈̠̯͓͓̲̠̭̳̮̖͚͓͇̣̬͠ͅ ̅̔̃ͧͦ̀̂͑ͪͫ̑ͤͭ̎͐̐̚͏͙͉̙͈̲̰̰̺̬͕̻̺͎͖̟͖̺͍͉͡ ̸̵̶͖̘̩͙̰͙͙̥̻̯̻̘̬̪̗̉̾̓̌̐̽ͤ̎͑͌̓ͤ̍ͧ̐̚͡ ̬̹̠̭̠̜͙͚͖ͭ͛̌̆͌͌̇ͪ̉̎̊́́̚ͅ ̴̢̟͙̰̟̪͉̜̯̰̼ͬ̒̾̓ͨͯ̌ͬͫ̈̈́̋ͨ͋̔̅̆͝ͅ ̸̣͕̩̝̤̬͈͇̹̬̜͖͈̦̝̩ͮ̀ͭ̎̉͢ ͍̣̩̖̣̲̮͍̠̫̣̰̺͇̣̣̯̃̿̍̇̄̏͌̔̌ͩ͗͒̒̊ͮ̒̑͑́̕͜͝ ̿ͤ̃ͩ̂̓̽͛̆ͬͥ̎҉͍̯̖̘̪͙̦̫̥̻͙̯͉̮̗͔͡ ̵̵͍̱͍̣̳ͮͣͧ͌̀̓ͨ̈̇̎͜ ̴͉̗̥̤̱̣̤͚ͩ̔ͪ̅ͦͫ̄̿̄̏̓̾͡͡ ̲͈̞̩̪̫̹̻̼͖̹̳̘̩̜͖͔̲͓͂̿͗̀ͩ̂ͬ̆ͮͣ̆ͣ̋̀̌̚͠ ̸̨̲͖̭̤̙̺͊ͤ̍ͯ́̕ͅ ̴̵̬̣̟͓̥̃͌̓ͪ̏́̕͢ ̶̸͎̦͕̘̜̻͖̣̻̺̬̰͂ͤ̿͆̔ͦ̊̾̾̀͆ͨͤ̽ͣ͢ͅ ̈̃̽̓ͬ͐̏͐͌ͦ̿ͣͦ̏͘͜͏͉̥̘̬̠̹͙̘͚̙̠ ̷̢̢̞̥̙̙̦̟͉͙̰̗̰̘̰͙ͬ̑̒ͥͬ̆͗̀̿͊ͮ̚̚͞ ̡̢͔͈̖̭̳̻͎̙̱͓̤͚̗̘̗̟͔̞ͥ͆͑̃̋̎́̀́͠ ̰̫͎̼͙̱̞͕͚̜͍̣̝͙̫̦͓͔͙̐̈̆ͯ͛̈́̚͟͡ ͇̠̮͚͖̰͇̘̪̼̗̗̓ͯ͂̒ͬ̃̇́͟͢͠͝ ̷̧̜̫͖͕̮̺̫̻̹̹̠̥̄̀͂̿͆̑̄̈́͑ͭͤͨ̀̍ͥ̐͑́̀ͅͅͅͅͅ ̢̱̺̫̲͚̪͊͊̉̄ͣ͌̏͒͜ ̷̷̙̺͈͍̝̠͈͍̬̗̩̼̒̐̿̈̾ͫͦͩ̽̓ͫ̃̿̍͞ ̛͙̫͖̥̺̤ͯͫͭ͐̈́̄̄̈́͗ͨͬ̃̋͂̍͟ ̛̐̐̐̂̈ͯ̈́͏̼͓͚̼̭͈̩̬̱̩̥ ͩ̓͆ͥ̒̀̔ͮ̐̀̄̌͂͒ͨ̈͟҉̤̟̫̠̝̺͉͇͙̙͈͚̗̙̲̠̟ ̏̅͆͗͝͝͏͏̛͎̜̞̱̬̭͍ ̶̛͉̖̹̟͈͔̺̖̙̟͉̣̬͈̘̖̪̿̄͑ͣ͐̋̉ͮ͛̅̓ͣ̐̊̇̾̇ͪ̕͟͞ ͚̞̜̣ͣ̆̌̑̕̕ͅ ̨͎̝̹͈̟͇̰̖̟̟̰̯͆̓ͦͤ́̀̔ͮ͂͗ͫ̓͜͟͝ ̩̯͈͔̩̖̰ͩ̄̔͊̇̑́̾͜͝ ͩ̄ͬ̀͆̍͛ͨ͐̿ͫͯ̏͆͊͒̈́ͯ͘҉̢̫̗̠̣͉͚͇̩̱̭̤̤͓̯̟̯̀͘ ̱̝͚̼͕̣̣̬͎̅̏̾̽̎̀͑ͨ̊̑ͩͥͫͫ̕ ̶̧̯̬͙̗͖̙̦͈͙̜̱̲̞̜̉̅͒̅͆̓͒́̚̕ͅ ͕͕̞̮̹͎̙̜͎͓̗̪̙͎̦̤̯̑͂͆̀͂͆ͯͤ͊̇̍̍̓̑ͩ͞͡͡ͅ ̷̹̖̘͕̞̮̪͕̪̹̐̈́̇ͬ̂͒ͤ̒ͩ̍̋̏̊͡ ̧̡͔̙̜̖͓̯̟̪̘̘̓͑̆̿ͭ ̵̢͎͙̪͍̫͚̯̹͑̎͌̍͐ͦ̈́ͭͬ̈̍ͨ̚ ̘̮̻̦̼̘̻̬̦̺̤͖̦̫͋̽͒̇̕͜ ̨̞͙͙͙̲̺̤͈͚̠̺̺̯͆̿͊ͭ̃̄̌ͮͨ͌̔̈ͥ̉́̒̄̃͟͝ ̵̒̈̾ͪ͐̈͒̊ͫͭ̀̌̚̚͘͏̜̜̟̜͓͍͖̥̘͎͉̣͓͙̩̲̥͝͝ ̵̺̟͚̲̲͕̘͔̫͈͚̞̂̈́ͨ̄̇ͯ̽͋ͩ̽̾ͩ̚͞ ̍̃̾̇̔ͤ͏͏̷̜͔̣̮̗͎̘̣̫̹̮ ̢̢̡͎̦̫̳̻̭̱͎̼̗̠͔̞̯̠͎͍̼̾͑̔̈́̏̌͛̔͌ͣ͛͆̊̚͠͝ ̙̪̗͇̗̞̘̭͉̲̬͗ͧ̊̂ͥͯͦ̔ͨ͝͝ ̷͕̬͖̭̳̭̘̦̪̭͕̗̹͉͙̤̬̺ͯ͌ͫ͋͝͝ ̵̢͓̳̹̦͖͍̍̀̓̄̋̆̂̇̑̌̓̌̇͑͋́͘ ̵̴̸̴͓̻͎̭̗̲̣̱̖͓̓ͭͮ̉̎͂̒̓̀ͭͩ̐̂̀̚ ͇̬̪͖̖͌͂̄̓̌̈́͟ͅ ̈̍̆͂ͮ̃̿͛͑ͦ̍ͭ̚͘͜҉̥̯̥̟̯̯͉͎̟̠͍̩ ̶̛̞̗͕͎̙̼͇̺͕̠̼̼̐̎ͩ͛ ̴̢̨͍̫̱̹͊̾̓͒͐̎̔̀ͧͪ͒̃̏͢͠ ̹̬̬͎̹̝͈̰͎̲̘̳̤͍̺́ͭͤ́̃̒̀̔ͨ͆ͮ̀̚͟ ̷̧̞̣͕̟̥̰̦̭̥̺̖̞̹́͌͗͌́͊̍̌ͨ̆͘͢͡ ̉͑̏̎ͯ̄̇̎̋̀̋̐̅ͣͥ̎̚҉҉͠҉̳̭͚̻̝̩̖̗̥̲̪̦̮͖̬͘ ̧̣̩̘̯̠̭̫͕͚͖̞͇̪͈̥̖̜̫̓̍̃͒ͪͧ̽̿̽̀͟͞͠ ̧̆̆͂͛̏̈͊̓̽̑҉̶̦͖͔͜͠ ̄ͧ̀͂̔ͤ̀ͥ̏̅̀͏͍̹͔͈̬͖̝͍̼̙̹̦̣̠̗͈͖̀͢͡ ̵̡̛͔͔̰̖̙̣̊ͯ̓͗ͥ̔̉̊ͯ̃ͤ͜͠ ͬ͒̿̽̎̓̍̂ͭ̇̃͑̊̂ͯ̚͡͏̴̧̣̪̳͚̭̘̗̩͡ ̨̢̜̟͓̼̤͖͒̈́̔̋̚͡ ͚͍͙̬̥̬̱͈͑̇͐̾̎ͪ̓̉ͨ̂̚͘͝ ̷̭̰̖͉̭̰͎̲̮̟̟͊͆ͧ͌͒̑̄͞ ̡̞̙̫̝͂̇̿͛̐͆͋̂ͥ͋̄̓͘͡ ̵̸̨̩̗̤̬̘̲̥̤͕̗̼̔̂͌͋̈̊̑͗͜͡ ̢̨̫̬̹̠͔̝̰͎̖ͦ͋̐̃̀ͨ̽͌̐ͤͭ̌ͥ̀ͯ̇̌́ ̴̵̪̼̗͙̙̘͍̪͚̙̮̱̍̌̑ͧ͂̍̂ͨ̒ͩͧ̄̽ͥͣ͂̊́͢͜ͅ ͦ̀̈̏͂̓̓̉͋̆̎̃̀͂͊̋̀̚̚͘͟҉̡̻̤͉̻̳̗̘͍͖̯̼̦̫͎̥̟̘ͅ ̶̸̯̲̥̦͍̥̪̖͇ͤ̃͐͌̍̂̅̈́̉͒̄̄͊̚͘͠ ̸̛̦̟̠͇͚̭͎̺̰̹̞̭̝̹͔̯̙͈̒͗ͯͣͨ̽̂͆ͤͭ͘͘͢ ̷̸̸͔̠͚̟̥̱̱͖̦̦̊ͥͣ̇̓̇̔̐̊̆͒̍̈̾̂͑ͭ̈̀ ̘̥͉̝̯̠̼̝̲̼̫̥̞̋̐͆̿ͬ̎͌ͩͨ̇ͯ͠ ̸̨ͧ̓͌͐҉̰͙̩̗̲̳͈̱͕̙͔̼̹͙̜̭ͅ ̢͑̓ͧ̓ͫ̇̑̋̅͆̓͌͞҉͔͎̻̮̺͙̥̩̺ ̶̹̙̹͍̥̺͔̭̞͓͉̪̎ͨ͆͂̈̋̅̍̄͛̍͋̌̚͘ ̡͙̻͎̰̠̟͔̙͓̭̪̙͈̭̬̺̾̔ͤͮ̓̉ͫ͘͠͠ ̩̭͙̟̱̺̗͇͖̪̱͎̭̯̈ͦ̄͑̂̐̂͂͆͛̈́ͦ͠͞͝ ̃͒ͣ̏ͯ̏͑̽̈͊ͤ̎ͦ̒͊҉͘͞҉̘̯̞̫̟͔̪͕͝ ̸̷̛ͩͦͣͩ͛ͬ̓̇ͧ͑̂͏̶͉̥̰̪͈̹̰̗̘̣̝̪̮̻ ̜̖̺̣̳͎̘̱̣͍̭̪̜̜͉̤̟̓̈ͣ̂̿̀ͨ̃͠ͅ ̘̹̟͖͖̙̥̗͙̤͖̳͇̞̗ͮ͌͗ͪͥ̾ͣ̅̀͘͟ ̡̢̜̬͙͈̞͈̫̮̰͕̩̣͍ͯ́͋̏̀͜ ̡͎̻̹̖̣̇̀ͫ̾̎̄ͪͮ͋̊͢͡ ͋͛̋ͥ͊̓̆̇ͣ̊҉̨̲̰̬̮̦̱͚̲͚̤̝̳̘̙̜͓̘͍͍͜͝ ̱̱̖̭͔̯̤̮̫͎̥ͦ̂ͮ͗̎̉͛̄̎̕͞͞ ̶̖̫̭̥̹͈͆͛͗ͥ͂́̃̂͊ͮ̑ͣ̂ͬ̀́͞ ̴̧̖͈̩̼̮̲̗̳̙̣̤͚͙͓̯̠͔̗̍͋ͭͬ̀̚͡ͅ ̃ͮͩͮ̒͌̍̎͐͏̸͍̝̱̥ ̛̛̠̮̤̺̯̙̒ͬͯ̀̓͛͂̾̍̑͒͒̄ͯ̚͢ ̨̪͕̠͖̳͕̫̤͚̳̙͕̀ͥ̍ͤ̂͊́ͤ̐̾̇̅́͟͞ͅ ̷̨̣̗̦̺̳͇̹͔̭ͯ̂͛̓ͯͬͪ͠͝ ̘͔̠̭̿̀ͫ͆ͧ͒͒͒͂̋͜ͅ ̈̽ͨ̈̉̉͌ͮ̋̓ͨͣͪ̉̄͂̾͡͏̹̘͔͚̬̪͉̗͔ͅ ͌̈́̿ͬ͛͗́̓̈́ͬ̈̽͏̛͞͏̝̣͎̝̼̖̥̖̪̟̘̖̬̘̦̜̱ ̞͓̠̮̘͇̈́ͩ̇̒ͥ̿͗̓͘͜͞ ̶̺̤̟̲͖ͤ͑̓ͧ̌̒̿͒̌ͬͫ̃̔͑͗͗ͥ̊́͢ ̢̛͓̰̱͈̯̣̟̤͖̦͕̗̬̹̂̃̈ͤͩͫͪ͊̏͒ͧ̊́ ̵̶̥̣̯̗̦̬̖̘̭͔͋͑͂ͯ̓ͣ̌͌̽ͩ͗̎ͧ̈́͋̕͟͠ ̡̤̤̰͎̣͔̹̜̩̙̆̌̓ͬ̾͝ ̸̢̩̺̪͈̪̲̳̳̼̱̐̑̉́ͮ̾ͦ̈ͦ͗ͮ̚̕͢ ̘̯̩͈̖̹͈̜̦̜̤̖̠̞̭̔ͮͪ̽͌̋͐̆̅͘͜ͅ ͩ͂̎ͣ̄͗̍ͧͤ́͂͛ͬ͊̀̓͂͂̎҉̸̛̤̫̺̫ ̶̗͇̟̳̠̥̞͊ͩ͐͌̎̎͌ͨͥ͘͟͢͠ͅ ̡̳̙̪̣̜̝͚́ͦ͑̂͐̐ͪ̓ͩͬͭ̉̀͡ ̨̢̥̥̼̝̖͈̦͕̗̫͎̺̯̖̻̺̮ͤ͆̇͗̀ ̸̷̡͍̱͉̲͕͔̻̙͙̠̫̺͛̈́̑͂ͬ̑̆̐̅̑͛̈́̀̓ͬͩ̔̀͡ ͔̣̝̲̣͓͓͓̩͖̹̟ͦ̽͑́͂͂͒ͬ̏ͣ̎͗̔̾ͪ̾͑̚͡ ͉̗̼̘̰͔̏̊ͪ͆̒̅͛̍̆̆̂̓ͫ̌̀́̕͝ ̸̧͉͔̗̬̥̪̲̱͉͆̌̊̃̋̏̀͂̓̂̒͟ͅ ̷͆͆̆͑̏̓ͭͧ͟҉̪͈̪̠̘̣̰ͅ ͔̦̯̙̹̲ͧ̽̏̇ͣ̑̀͟͟͡ͅ ̶̨̼͇̟̤̬̱̖͂͗̓ͫͯͯ̄ͬ̒̏̋̃̚͞ ̡̛̟̭͍̩͙̝͈̞̖̹̲̦̳̘̖̝̈́͆ͯ͌̉̈͋̔̿͆̑̇ͩ̇̈́̑̚͜ͅ ̧̛̩̫̹̪͙̞̞͉̠̘̯̺̮̳̪͎ͣ̋ͧ̉̆̽͑ͥ͒ͬ͆̊̏̀̎̂̒͌͡ ̠̱̺̰͕͒̂͋̂͗ͪͭ̉͋̉̈́͂̄̒͊̀̚̕̕ ̵̷̸̟̘͍̐͊ͤͣ̐͑͂̍̓͆̄́ͮ̅̀͠ ̴̞͍̻̗̖̓ͪ̇ͫ̓̄̓͌̐̂͌̃̅ͤͪ͑ͥ̀͢͟͞ ̵̢̛̼̭̞̖̙̟̯͔͎̮̩̘ͮͥ͌̽͊͗͘ͅ ̸̎ͣͦ̍͊̐̓ͪͪ̊ͥͫ̈́͊͑̈́̐͏̴͙̯͇̜͍͉͓̕͝ ̫̦̯̳͎̻̠̬̹̟̦͍̮̱͐ͮ͗̒̾̽͋̽̃͡ͅͅ ̷̭̦̝̪̗̟̫̟̩̜̝̥͚̼͇̮͓͈ͮͬ͒̒̆̀͡ ̷̸̨̛̝͍̯̻̳̦̰̭̼̼̬͎̫̳̺̆ͦ̽ͨ̈̐ͯͪ́ ̴̧̳̣̠͎̭͍̦͈̳͎̞̬̭̱͂ͤ̃̾ͥ̎ͩ͌̀͢͠ ̡̡̠̪̼̥͙̹͚̱̠͔͉̞̟̙͉̗̯̒ͥ̑ͬͣ͊̓̏̀͝ͅ ̧̱͖̩̫̮̮͉̻̬̝̩͇̿͗̂͛̾ͭ͒̽́͂̎́̉ͧ̓̃̉͜͡ͅͅͅ ͩͩ͋̄̊̉͛͘҉͕͈͖͉̰̟̘̱̕͜ ̸̷̼̣͇̣̝̭̲̩̹ͭͯ̇͊ͦ̍̂͒̂̄̾̊̾ͮ̀̚ ̓̉̋̽͆͛͊̍̇̿ͯͮ̆̉͌̾̆̂̚͏̛͈̪̟͉̖̞ ̵̵̵̉͋ͭ̂̉̎͌̑҉̛̙͖̝̥̥͇ ̸̢̛̩̹̣̳͔̪̞̘̭̟̺̺̻͕͎͉̥̮͌ͤ̑̒̀̊̀͝ ̵̷̮̩̩͚̟̝͔̦̱̱̭̬̊̽̀̒̈́̔̇ͤ̍͆̔ͨ̐ͣͣͥ̚̕̕͟ͅ ̛̅̍ͬͭ̒ͣͧ̅̑ͭ͋ͦ̃̆͋̔͢҉̙̲͉̹̬̕ ̡̤̳͇͍̹̤͍̏͐̂ͣ͐͘͢͟ ̧̤̯̻͍ͨ͑̐̂ͨͥ̈́̌̾ͤ̾ͮͪ͡ͅ ̴̨̢̬̗͓͕̙̙͇͖̯̫ͬ͒́͑̋̿ͥ̀ͬ̆̐̍̈́̒́͟ ̦͖͔̘̥͚̮̬̘̤̪̗͆ͨ̃̅̎ͧ̿ͩͧ̍̍͊̅̒̎̉͟͟ͅ ̸̶̙͚̙͇͎̱̯̫͙̂͒̒̔̅ͫ̓̈́ͬͤ̒ͥ̂ͫ͑͟͠ ̸̡̟̳̩͔̤̫̳̬͓͈ͨ̏̓͋͑͊̓̅̇̊̿̔ͫͥͨ́ ̈́̓̒̀̓ͣ̇͆́͌̃ͮͯ͌͛͛ͨ͊͏҉̙͈͍͎̥͓̤̮̗̦̤͔̕ ͂̽̍ͦ̊ͫ̔ͩ͒̍͆҉̫͕̟̜̀͟ͅ ̈̽̔͋ͫͣͬ̾ͬ͗ͨͩͩ̽ͮ̇̿͏̵̢̪͇̠̣̝͔͘͝ ̧͉͉̭͓̹̦̟̦̭͈͎͇̰̩͍̤̹͊͆̐̐͛̑̓͒̈̇̂̽̔͑̔̂̎ͥ̚͡ͅ ̨̨̛̙͎̭̯͇̥̲̣̥͎̬ͫ̈̾̃ͮ̀ͧ͌́̓̏͂̊͊ ̐̎̎ͮ̆̄̈̎̆̾ͤ̓̑ͩ̃̔̎̒҉̢̳͙̱̞͈͈̮̟̦̥̱̩̥͍͙͚̳͞͞ ̨͔̪̬̒̓̐̇̈́̇ͦͧ̑́̉ͣ͒̐ͬ͛̍ͮ͂͢͡͞͡ ̨̨̨̞̝̩̰̹ͮ͋͆̓͒ͤͪ͂ͯ̿͘͞ ͋̐̀͊ͯ͏̡̜͙͍̬̫̯̯̼̦̺͚͓͔̹͠ ̷̶̧͉͖̱̠̹͚̦̞̮̭̟̬̗̲̣̲̯̲̏ͨ͂̽ͮ̾̃ͭ̇̀ͥ̈́̚ ̴̡̝̲͙̦̺͙͇̯̩̝͂ͨ͒͊̑͒ͨͬ̓̊̀ͨ͐͜͞ͅ ̷̭̮̗͇̝͇̯̹̬͇̤̦̖͍̋ͬ̔ͪ̊͂ͭ͞͝ͅ ̵̡̠̳͓̠̬̲̥̰͓͎̘̪͕̘͎̞̟͇ͦ̃ͭ̇̓̃̾ͩ̒̒̆̓̋̽̆͂̋͘͢ ̵̹̪̭͇̬̙͈̲̪̞͗͆ͤ̓̑ͧ͊͑̊̄͒͊ͮͥͤ͛͋̕ͅ ̸̡̪̱͍̤̭̬̠̥̥̗̰̥̝̿͑͐̄̄̐͘͝ ̶̜̬̳̰͉̤̯̩͚̮̩̦̳̮͎ͬ͗̍ͥͩ͒̓̇̉͗͂̀ ̴̢̺̪̤̗̳̤̘̼̤̘͖͉͉̳̺͔̫ͩ̀̒͋ͥ͒̊ͨ ̸̸̤̥̩̫̹̤̖̭͎̪̐̾̉ͦͭ̿̈͆͘͘͡ͅ ̶̡̜̘͚̝̝͉ͤ̓ͦ̿̔̅̆̊̏̑͘͝͞ ̛̉̋̍̈́ͩ̽̀͢͏̦̪̤̖̮̙̤͖̭̖ͅ ̶̩̫̭̾ͪ̉ͯ͂ͧͯͭ͒̎͐͌ͪ̈͗̌̾͘͢͜͡ ̡̰̪̯͙͍̠̱̹̭̲̳̻̰͉͒̋̀͂̇ͭͫ̌̋́͆ͩ̈̈́̂ͨ͘ͅ ͬ͑͊ͬ͑̉̒͆̈̈ͦ̌̈́ͥ̚͡͏̡̠̗͙͉̳̙̥͚͇̟͔̝͎̭͇̻́ ̡͋̿̎̈ͭ̉ͭ̄ͪͩͯ̆̆ͯ̄̿҉̢͏͔͖͉̰̖̥͓̙̠͖̹͇̗̹̰͎͟ ̣̬̗̆͂̑ͥ̍ͦ̃̿̀͛͒͘͢ ͐ͥͫ̽̅ͫ̎͒͂̋̀̕͡҉̨̹̯̭̺̥̪̱͕ ̵̧̳̼͎̫̺̬͚̻ͧͫ̈ͪͪͧ̅̄̅̇̈̾̎ ̢͓̗̰̘̱̱̰̲͚̩͇̫̙͓͉̍ͬͯ̒ͬ͒́ͣͤͯͦͧ̑̚ ̵̵̙̦͓̹̬̫̰͔̤̼̭͆̂̔̾̋͋́̿̃͛͜ ͧ̃͆ͧ̎̎̇̌͌̈́̆ͪͨ̽̚҉̸̣͙̳̜̟̯̘̼̫̬̰̳̞͎͢͠ ͎̹̦̯̙̙̪͎̖̞̫̠̥̓̿͛ͪ̎͗͌̈́̀̚̚ ͤͬͧ̍̑ͥ҉̷̜̙̝͎̩̟͍̝͖̝ ̧̛͕͖̪̣̩̼͇͖ͨͤͩ̑̽ͪ͛̀̓ͤ͆̀ͅ ̶̡̧̡̗̥͉͖̲͇͖̺̲̣̹̼̥͎̖͂ͧͩ̎̄̔ͨ́ ͛̅̃̔ͥ̽̄ͭͦͣ͆ͬͨ̌̈́ͣ҉̡̛̙̲̝̦̮̫̼̘͈͉̰͓ ̵͓̠̱͙ͮ̓̽̚ ̷̴̫̯̥͇̻̺̟̖̺̰̳̻̩̖̪͈ͣ̋͛͑͑͛̉̾̓̂ͬ̒̉̀ ̸̧̩͎͎͍̺̓̌ͨ̈́͊ͦ̏̑̾͊ͣ̾̐͂ ̡̹̜̞̤̰̬͂ͤ̽ͨ̓͝͠ ͯ̈́ͭ̃̎̌̈́ͣ͒̒͆͐̔҉̶͎̲̘̳̯͓͇̥̪̱͎̰̫͔͍̮̟͠ ̡̨̢͔̙̥͎͕̹̥̤̩͈͎̼̫͖̝̳̓̿̄̓̓̑̚͞͠ ̽ͧ̑ͩ͊̐̎ͧͬ͑́̎̾͋͒̋̒̕͡͏̼͔̺̦ ̵̨̛͇̖͚͙̮͇͈̪̤̩̭̖͍͈ͬ̆ͤͧ̎͆ͣ̐͋̍̾̀ͤ͘͞ͅͅ ̸̷̧̛͍̱̦̰̠̜̦̣̞̙̻̮̹̬̇̒̆͌̈́̑͆̂̆ͤͩ̆ ̶̧͕̘͉͚̞̰̝̻͍͍̼̍̽̇̋̒ͨ̿̑ͯ̎͊̽́̚͟͟ ̵̢̛̮̰̲͈͚̘͓̯̟͇͓̤̱̼̉̑͌͛͂ͬͣ̐̃̆͋̔̏̚ͅ ͣ̏̓̌̈́ͭ̃͆̓ͭͦ̄͏͏̧̠͙̬̝͝͡ͅ ̵̒̑̊ͮ͒̉͂̽ͪͦ̋ͥ҉̯̞͎͙̫̦̮̬͍̳͚̻̼̗̲͇̝̖̗ ̢̗͇̙̠̩̥̻̮ͪͮͤ̿ͦ̑͟ ̷̨̠̺̦̬̺̝̮̗̔̅̌̾͛̐ͦ ̸͉̻͈̝̰͎͕̼͚̼̘̜͓̠͙̙̯̈̌̄̅͗̇̄͌̋̍̇ͫͣ̓͋͑̎̒̇ ̴̛̼̥̺̯͍̩̗̲̗̹̝̝͙̃͌͛͛ͦͫͣ́͢ͅ ̴͈͔͎͎̙̝̲͕̹͎͎͍̥̆̑̓͂̚͡ ̸̧̢̨̞͙̼̭͚̮̞͎͕̞̩̹̜̤͙̪̳̅͒͗ͮͯͤ́̋̚̕ ̸̡̫̤̜͔̫̉̾ͦͤ̌ͭͥ̄̓̽͟͠ ̛̛͙̦͔̝̱͎̹͒̈́̄͌ͬͧͦͤͥͨ̈͆̍̐͊̌̊̚ ̶̧͈̟̣̫̝͇̻̫͔̩̝͉͓̰̗͈͌̊ͣ̄́͜͟ ͌̔̃̃ͧ̓̅̽̂ͩ͂̓̈́̑̈́̋̒̏͡͡͏̳̣͇̫͕̩̠̤͔̹̟̬̻̣̯̱͡ ̓̈̍͆̔̒̏̑̚҉͚͇̟̘͎̮̯͠ ̢̭̲͔̮͌͑̀ͫ̊ͧ͛̃ͪ̑̃ͤ̃͟ ̡̢̡̳͎̬̺̘̭̝̰̙̯͙̦̫̓̇̅ͮ̌ͣ̑ͬ̎ͨ̽̈́́̾̚̚̕ͅͅ ̷̘̪͓̣͉̠̻̺̜̺̘͎͔̬̠̄̐̽ͦ͗̍́͘͡͡ ̢̙̫̖͉̱̹͓̬͉̹̲͎̞̥̲ͭ̔̊̋͜͟ͅ ͍̮̣͈̘̗̼̣͇̝͒͂ͪ̂́̅ͦͪ͐̂̽ͮ͒͘͠ ̸̨̍̊ͯ͆ͣ̎̒ͪͨ̿͒̀̚͘͏̻̟͇͖̹̰̺̰̖ ̀͒̍͊͂҉̧̼̩̗͕̞̪͉͖ ͍̩̟͔̘̮͓͕͖̙̯̺͍̼̹̃̈ͧͮ͊͊ͫ̄́̀̑͊̎̐͛͢͢͡͞

Spam overlord.

Puskis
03-13-2016, 07:21 PM
̴̛̤̙̮̜͉̮ͫ̔̆͘ͅ ̴͇͔̝͉̫̗͌̑̂̚͞ͅ ̴̛͍͈͉̙̬̘̠̱͈̯̝̥̬̠̜ͥͭ̔͋̂͗͌̂̽̃͂̊̚͡ͅ ̨̲͓͙͉̜̤̙̫̖͚̫͚̺͇̘̙͕̫ͪͣ̊̾͗̅̐̓ͥͯ̂ͬͭͥ̇͂̆̒ͪ ̴̢̧̥̬͇̼̝̮̮̠̦̪̹͈͖̟͉̙̐̓̏͐͛̓̈͡ͅͅ ̱̖̘̲̤͎͓͕̦̝̩̾́̅ͯ̍ͤ͆̉͑̾̾͊ͯ͐̊̑̌́̚͟ ̢̆̌̇̊̓ͦ͆͗́ͣ̌̊̂̌ͯ̐ͬ̚͘͟͏̭̪̰͇̝͓̞ ͭ͆̊͆̂͐͐ͥ̅̊ͯ̍̾͛̒̚̕͏̺͔͍͔͝͞ ̵̧̦̲͍͒̾̿͊̐̆̎̒̊̅̈́̋͌͗͘̕ ͖̠̥͓̳͙̻̼͉̞̥̮̈́̾̔̿̎́͡ ̧̢̰̬͇͚͉̖̝̠̞̥͖̆ͣ̏̌̅ͯ̑ͥ̽̕ ̴̵̷͙͍͖̤͇̥̘̰͚̲͕̜̿͑̑͑̔͒̚͢ͅ ̦͕̲͎̺̥̥̳̥͖̎ͪ͌͐̌̆ͤ͗̈́͑͆͊͒̋̐͡͝ ̧̨͙̯͍ͪ̋̀ͯͫ̐ͥ́ͭ̒͗̌ͮ̕͜͞ ̶̮̯̞͍͎͍̘̈́̐̿̽́̌̄͒̒ͮ̅̈̀ͨͨ̍̆̅̚ ̶̧̛̟̰̮̦̤͙̰̱̹̤̳̩̫͉ͨ̐ͥ̓ͨͨ̓ͮͮ̅ͧ́̇̑̒ͦ ̸̡̟͚̲̱̤͖̗̳̰̭̼̠̲͍͕͓͈̹͌ͨ̇̑̎ͧ̄̔ ̡͇̟̣̪͚͚̻͍̮͓̼͆ͮ͒͛ͩ͛̂͛ͯ̉̔̉͜ ̶̵̭̖̱͎͇̭͗ͪ̌̄ͬ̉̒̌̕̕͠ͅͅ ̐͛̇ͮ͗͛ͯ͗͒ͫ͏̳̩͕̭̫͢͝ͅ ̶̡̓ͥ̿̆͆ͩ̎͗̇ͦ̌ͩ͏̴͔͖̦͚͔̜̮̬̟͈̭̪̭̜̤͈̳ͅ ̵̛͉̹͈̳̱̄̏̃ͪ͌̓̓͐ͫ̍̆̚͘̕͝ ̶̸ͨͦ̏̍ͥ̔̄͗͠҉̙̻̱̻͚̮̳͍̟̫͎͚ͅͅ ̷͎͔̥̟̘̠͛ͭ͑͛̌̒͐̽͗̄̆͊́̚̚͠͠ ̶̸̧͓̻̝̦͙̲̠̙̗̟̜̆̉̔̇͘ ̢̘̦̹̘̪͈̯͉̹̈̀ͧͣ͛ͨ̍̄̅̏̐̀ͮͦͦ̅͌͢͞ ̢̨̰̮̠̣͖̯̠̹̫̮̹͙̹̯̮̟̲ͩͯͫ͆̄ͯͨͅͅ ̢̡̠̟͓͙̬͋ͦ̓̏͋͐̈́ͤ͘ ͈̜̖͇͔̣̤̬̺̭̦̟̟̘̦̥̗͔̇͋̓̾͘͟͞ͅ ̴̢̹̖̙̞̥̋̋͌ͩ̀ͮ̑̋͒ͩ͟͡ ͩͫ̊͊̑ͫͮ̈̎̄ͤͦ͂ͪ̇̀͐̂́͞҉̙̬̰̟̞̬͇̥̩̙̪̪̘ͅ ̲͓̙̖̼̼̟͖̙͗̈̔̍̐͗̂ͩͯ̔̃͂̓̅ͣ́͂͐̚͠ͅ ́̓ͤ͑ͨͨ̓͌̈̿̀̽ͮ̅̾҉̙̱͓̟̖͡ ̨̡̱̗̯̜͇̍ͦ͐̿ͤ̈̎́ ̓̓͛̾͐̀̌̎̾͗ͨͭ̽̅ͤ̇̋̾̀҉̵͎̫͉̙͚͉̱̙̟̞̬̭̖̫͔͍̥̮̗͠ ̶͚̺̘͖̣̙̬̠̳͇̙͔̙͕̳̹͛̆ͯͣ̒̍ͪ̇̎̽͋͌̑̍́͞͠ ̴̵̱̫͇̰̭̱͎͎͖͍̰̪͍̱̭̞̬͖̗͑̑ͯ̊ ̴̨̪͇͕̖͙̗͚͚͍̣͔͓͕̣̦͉̭̬̍̔̄̐̐̐̎́͘͡ͅ ̸̶̻̠̱̗͈̺̳̤͙͙͙̟͕̗͚͙ͦ͒̋̇̀̑ͤ̉͢͝ ̆̓̌ͪ̐̊̆̓̃́̐ͬ͞͏̸͙̯̮̜̠͓̘͍͇͟ ̆͆́̿͑̂ͪ̅̈̑͒̌̑̏̓̃̾̒̌͞҉̫̜̜̖ ̵̱̯̲͚̺͍̘̮̥̠ͥ̾͗͝ ͇̳͓̯͈̝̭̳̮̜̙̞̣̯̙ͨ̈̍ͧ̎̋̋̾ͬ̏͒̅̍̅́̚͟͝͝ͅ ̸̰̳̘͚̝̤͑̅͌̽̂̒̋̀̽͐̑͐̋̂͊ͯ͢͝ ̢̛̜͇̟̠̲͔̺͚̮͖̖̯̗̒̓̈ͬ̓͌ͣ̂̌ͪ̊̋͑̇͝͝ͅ ̶̶͙̼͍͕̩̪͖̖̝̞̪̱̠͕̜͙ͪͯ̏͟ͅ ̸̡͍͓͉̝̺̠̫̥͂ͯͨͪ̑̾͂̑̃ͮ͒̈̀͜ͅ ̦͍̮͉͙̣̜͔͔̖͖̤̻͓ͣ͛̅̿͒͌͒ͮ͛͛̄̑ͤ̆̕͡ͅ ̵̼̠̜͇͎̫͎͓̗̙͚ͯ̎̃͂̒͑̋̄ͣ̾́͝ ̸̺̦̰̦͗̍̓͑̔́͢ ̵̡̛͍͔̝̲̘̯͙̳̯̮͕̗͉͔̺̦̘̏͒̌͊ͮ̄̽̊͊ͫͧ̉̏̈͑͡͠ͅ ̶̧̲̟̜̩̼̪̱̦͓̪̘̘̱̭̻͍̹ͤ̊ͨ͊̑ͩ͂̚͞ ͮ̍̊̿̏͌́̕͏̳̺̫͔̞̪̝͓̳̬ͅͅ ̆̉͂̋̀̾̂̏͋͋̆ͣ̀͋ͥͧ͆҉̸̢̦̙͖̤͟͟ ̴̶̯̭͖̜͈̰̦̣̼̲̙̥̠̗̱̩͗̒̑̎̃̏ͬͪ̾ͭ̿͐͂ͬ̆̿́͢͠ͅ ̸̛̬̦͓̠̬̬͍̪͍̝̻̼͉̬̤͎͂́̈̑͆̔͂ͬͩ̉ͧ̑͢͞ ̢̛͓͔̪̱̝̝̲̘̙̼̩̙̮̤̬ͭ͛ͥ͗͒̔̒͗ͬ͘͟͢ ̶̏͆͆̍͋ͥ̋ͤ͑̏ͫͫ̔̾̔ͯ̚̚̚͏̨͍͇̰̫̣̣̟̱̟̲͖̬̤̫̟͇̕͜ ͩͭ̌̀̂̋̋̽̎̈́ͥ̄ͤͩͨ̈́̀̚҉͓̟͇̠̹̮͕̮̯̣ ̴̵͍̬̰̘̗̮͚̪̖̝̯̩̉͋ͮ͌̃̒̆͗̉͋͒ͨ͗̀ ̨̣̮̝̗̞͕̫̳̭̎̈̑ͮͨ̓́́͝ͅ ̶̴̧͕̖̰͕̮͇̭͚̰̘͖̥̖̻̺̞͔ͮ͑̽ͧ̅͢͞ͅ ̴̵̜̺̘̮̥̈̓͒͌͗̃̂̃͆̓͌̋ͫ͐̕͞͝ ̴̷̢̹̜̬̹̥̥͍̝̺̰̖̹̣̘͍͎̘̟͒ͪ͒́̑ͧ̆ͩͧͦͧͭ̓̇ͩͥ̊̚ ̛̼̬̠̖̲̖͔͚̟̟̖͉̭͍̆͛̏̃̅̉̽̉͟͢ͅ ̧̧͔̥̥̠̼̓ͪ́̚̕ ̴̶̜̲̺̝͉̜̳̬̟̘̣̱̳͇͚̗̳͚͂ͥͪ͊͑̆͊͌͛͗́͋͠ ̊̿̔ͮ̓̓͏̳͕̜̩͕̟̪͕̪̞͕̜̤̤̝̜͟ ̵̴̸̛͓̱̠͇͎̣̣̣̺͓̰͓͍͎̳̦̂ͭͥ̋̃͝ ̶̧̰͕̰̲̦̣͓̩͈̖̦̦̗̭̜̳̺͖̊͋̈̓̀̉̄̏ͥ̊̒̌̆͌ͦ̀͝͝ ̵̴̷̡̭̯̙̰̜̠̘̟̑ͨ̈͛ͯ̇ͥ̏͒ͅ ̴̷̻̘̬̜̱̹̘̲̻͉̯̳̺̭͐ͫ͌͊̀̕͠ ̸͙̰̘̻͖͙͕̰̝̭̳͈͖̖̪̘̮̦̓͒͑̂̒̍ͧ͆̄̏́͜͟͡ ̶̷̛̂͋ͨ͒̇̒̑͐̌͏̫͈̱̭͟ wise words

LordRixuel
03-13-2016, 08:47 PM
ý̼̝͇̳̮̠͈̜̹̭̞̲̰̈͑͂̾ͦ͐ͩ̿ͤ̔̎o̭͖̤̱͉̜̟͗ͨ͌̎ͩͦ͗̈͂̓͐̄́̇̍̊ ͕̮̥̘̬͈ͅũ͕̜͓͙̈̂̉́ͣ̈́̊ͯ̑̆̒͐͗̌̿ͭ ̹̫̘̗͇̮͔̝͚̓͌͐̓̈̑ͪͨͦ̈́̋͛ͯͪä͖̥̬͚͔͈ͥ́̂ͦͧͭr̺̪̣̱̈ͮ̈ͪ̆̌̉ͣ ̗̩ḛ͇̗͚͍̰̹͓̠͔̩̜̪͙̣̟̬͆͗̿́̽̈́̊̑̂ͣ̎̍ͪ̍ͅ ̖̼͇̜̬͉̝̲̌̌̈́̑ͅn̮̤̥͍͎͓͇̯͕̪̹͍̣̦̱̬̻͓̔̐̽̆̿̎̽́ͭͤ̇ͫͦ̏̒o̿͛ ͚̝͙̦̣̟̠̻̬̺̥̗͚̫ͭ̑̚t̼̭̟̥̞̯̙̺͇̼̥͉͙͖ͥ͂̓̑͌͋̑̉̂ͫ̽ ̳̦̺̘̗̞̖͉̝̘̹͚͔̦̟͕̖͔ͭ̉͐ͪ͗͑ͨ͋̀̊ͦ̑ͥ̊̔ẗ͖͎͔̪̻̞̝̯̭́̉ͬ̒ͪ͂̍ ͖̪h̦̫̙͔̳̫̘͕̦̙͇̾̋͗͂ͬ̄̉̓́́́͌e̫̣̪̘͙̳͓̰̜̬͕̎͆ͪ̆ͧͬ͒̿́͌ͦͦ ̺̺͙͈̗͈ ̦̜̼͍͉̳̹̹̘̤ͧ̍ͨ͗̿ͨ̿ͭ̔͛ͪ̋̃ͣ͊ͤͅo̥̮̲̹̟̝̱̱̬̯̠ͧͪ̏ͩͨ̏̅̚n̈́̃ ̝̤͇͉̲͇͈̹̬̎ͮ̅ͪͪ͗̇ͦ͑ͨ̈̓̓ͮ͂ͅl͙̥̣̥͚͕̳̠̜̠̘͔͓̞̉ͯ͛̌̾͛̋yͯͦ ͓̖̞̠͈͎̯̥̞̯̤̩̾ͥ͋̎͐̓̍̋͋̓̾͂̂͋ͮ̓ ̠̼̹͔͙̫͚̤̘̪̙ͭ̅̉̽ͅͅͅö̜͔̼͈́́̏̎̉n͖̦̼̖̗̥̿̃͋̒eͮͤ̆ͨͤ̄ͤͪ͑̅ ͚͈̝͎̥̝̖̪͕͓̬̙ͅ ̲̖̲̖͔̰̣͔̲̮̙̥͉͓̹̥͎͓ͭ̓́̋̃̓̏̏̂̌ͧͩ̿͑͌̿̊>͍̪͔͈̺͓̱̈̂ͣͪ̅̈́͆ͮ͗̉̉ͥ̓̑̍ͣͅ:̫̘̳̬̳͍̘̣̙̠̙̣̲͉̂ͧ̾͌ͮ̒̆̏͊̌̋ ͎D̬͈̥̖̠̱̦͉̱̲ͯ̄ͥͬͯ͆ͬ̆͒ ̥̣͈͍̲̙̭ͪ͌ͯ̄̇͊̔͛ͪͬ̚ͅm͈̗̼̬̯̘͎̥̜̘̑̆̍̀̇ͮͫ͌̓̊̽ͅu͌̓́̀̊̓̅ ̳̫̙̳͙̬̠̱̱̳̗̳̠͒̆̐̑͐h̰̪̬͎̜͎̞͔̘͚̱̹̭̱͈͆̌́́͋͌ͦ͌̎̃̍̍͐̋aͭ ̲̣̼͎̦̯͚̰͊ͬ̾̓ͬͨh͇̩͓̰̀́ͥͪ͒̇̒̐̎͑̔͋ͨa̯͉̳͎̯̦͍̜̮ͦ͊̾͌ͭ͑̌́ ̜̥̞̲̰͖h̲͓̣̭͉̠̳̪̠͈̤̲̰͓͎̤͔͉̋͑ͬͯ͌͑̈̓̑ͤ̚a͂̔̈͗̾̐́̎ͩͥ̔ͩ̔ ̺͉̜̖͎͔̌̓̉̔