PDA

View Full Version : This guy really makes me *LOL*..

Boomer
07-19-2016, 03:43 PM
Been a bit low on posts last days so I can make a contribution of this funny guy :)

His name is GODofUT or UT-God or whatever he calls himself. I seen him a couple of times, on the US servers mainly, and he is always doing his same lame shit :D:eek::D

- Swapping teams atleast 2-3 times
- Camping, spawnkilling etc..
- Telling people how shit they are and he is the best UT player (Saying he has beaten all elite players 1v1 like Bleh, Znatch, Uenz hahaha..:rolleyes:)

Have a demo on Woot from some week ago ... DL here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/z17r62

You will see him changing teams, jumping up on roof and camping there, gettin sprees and godlike 1 time, shouting "Owned!" so many times etc etc..
Sorry for the first 4-5 min im speccing some other dude but after that he got my full attention :D
He doesnt seem to care if players tell him to stop and just keeps on - saying that he wont get any ban since J2Blond is his nigga!! ROFL**

//Enjoy the show!! :ape: //Boomer

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-19-2016, 04:11 PM
IS that the same guy that gets other people to pretend to be him in 1vs1s?

seabass
07-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Couldn't play the demo. Demo manager tried to download some missing files, but it didn't work (I'm running XC_Engine).

If someone else can review it and confirm what he's doing, I'm thinking something like 2 months for him. He's a known troublemaker and obviously doesn't care. He's been warned and banned before.

Chamberly
07-20-2016, 04:13 AM
Demo manager tried to download some missing files

Maybe download the map from the server? Unless there is a particular file...?

TimTim
07-20-2016, 04:44 AM
Yes lol. TSM. Is he still doing that?

UNrealshots
07-20-2016, 07:28 AM
He should be perm banned I added him to CB list but it looks like he's figure a way around it or I didn't add it right. He is more of a troll and isn't needed on the servers.

Moskva
07-20-2016, 12:48 PM
TSM! TSM!

uranus
07-20-2016, 02:33 PM
Yes, it appears to be TSM. If you want some laughs check out irc.utchat.com:6667 #TSMQuotes (http://www.unrealkillers.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=TSMQuotes)