PDA

View Full Version : Banned

FouLau
08-30-2016, 01:10 PM
Hi there..
I was playing iCTF yesterday on the UK server and i get banned for NEVES constant dm (the message i get on the console) in the 1st two minutes that i was in the server.
Im sure that the admin banned by mistake. Can i see the video to show me what i did? Map was Control i think..
I really like to see that...

Cheers !!

|uK|Nordog
08-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Hi there..
I was playing iCTF yesterday on the UK server and i get banned for NEVES constant dm (the message i get on the console) in the 1st two minutes that i was in the server.
Im sure that the admin banned by mistake. Can i see the video to show me what i did? Map was Control i think..
I really like to see that...

Cheers !!
I warned you two days ago to stop dm. That map was fragwhore, where you kept backshooting and hiding behind pole. Yesterday on control you backshot people, camped close to entrance/ along the wall. So the ban is for 2 days. I can not be arsed to have to warn you everytime you play + alot of people also complains about you. Change your gameplay accordingly to the rules. I know you 100% know how to play by rules, but why you have to get warned eveytime to do so beats me!

athje
08-31-2016, 08:21 AM
Demo!!!!!! Love you nordog ;)

==Shift==
08-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Demo!!!!!! Love you nordog ;)

You get no demo, just like me. I was told I am bypassing, asked some prove and got nothing. (logic becuase I was not bypassing anything)
Learn to live with this

athje
08-31-2016, 09:32 AM
I was being sarcastic my Friend.

==Shift==
08-31-2016, 09:37 AM
I was being sarcastic my Friend.

I was not :)

nrgetic
08-31-2016, 12:19 PM
On fragwhores i asked nordog to kick or ban you for only laming like Nordog said, camping mid backshooting, nothing you did was related to CTF.

So there you had a warning already. I hope you change your gamestyle, it just ruins a nice competitive match.

FouLau
08-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Hey Nordog thanks for the reply.
Im almost 100% sure that in the Control map i was not doing that, but still...(showing a demo will stop all these discussions)

Cheers..

|uK|Nordog
08-31-2016, 02:08 PM
Hey Nordog thanks for the reply.
Im almost 100% sure that in the Control map i was not doing that, but still...(showing a demo will stop all these discussions)

Cheers..

Just promise you will stop it, and play fair ctf. We both know you perfectly are able :) i will remove the ban since you appeal in a nice way. But for the future, always shooting for players ass is not allowed. Now and then it sadly happens. But you do it way to much.

FouLau
04-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Hey Nordog ! Get banned for something related with this post i think...9 months later :D
The reason i get is " Banned foulau for appeal on forum to get unbanned" :D
Can you tell me what is wrong here please?
Cheers...sorry my bad english

|uK|Nordog
04-08-2017, 12:26 PM
read the rules, and say you have read them and will follow them :) I have tried to explain to you many times what not to do. You keep ignoring it .

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6717-UK-amp-US-INSTAGIB-RULES

FouLau
04-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Sorry Nordog, im not understanding the reason that apears on the console...so im banned because 9 months ago i asked u to unbann me?
Cheers

|uK|Nordog
04-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Sorry Nordog, im not understanding the reason that apears on the console...so im banned because 9 months ago i asked u to unbann me?
Cheers

Hmm 9 months? Must be a mistake

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm 9 months? Must be a mistake

4days ago i banned you for not following rules. Its not cause of 9 months ago, but that map. Please read rules, and try to follow them as good as you can.

FouLau
04-08-2017, 02:06 PM
The reason i get on the console is this..."Banned foulau for appeal on forum to get unbanned"( the only time id asked to unbann me was 9 months ago)...but if u are saying that im not following the rules theres is no discution for me !!! I trust u !

So im banned for how long?

|uK|Nordog
04-08-2017, 02:16 PM
The reason i get on the console is this..."Banned foulau for appeal on forum to get unbanned"( the only time id asked to unbann me was 9 months ago)...but if u are saying that im not following the rules theres is no discution for me !!! I trust u !

Untill you read rules and know them. Then i remove.

|uK|fleecey
04-09-2017, 06:25 AM

Read this and say you understand the rules

http://www.unrealkillers.com/showthread.php?6717-UK-amp-US-INSTAGIB-RULES

FouLau
04-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Yes i understand the rules !

|uK|fleecey
04-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Yes i understand the rules !

Nordog