PDA

View Full Version : SFCv2

flakcannonknight
06-13-2011, 09:50 AM
Im currently working on a new upgraded version of the Super Flak Cannon its more powerful and better than ever!!
if you havent tried out my old one heres a dl link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZT15DAHO
Old SFC features: Prime fire shoots 20-30 flakshells and in monster hunt it can pierce through weak monsters.
Alt Fire shoots out a cluster slug that blasts out a few flakshells and 4 flak slugs.

New SFC features: Prime fire now shoots 45 armor piercing flakshells and it can instantly kill titans, queens and warlords(way better than a instagib).
Alt fire does the same as the old SFC alt but the 4 slugs blasts out grenades aswell great for big chainkills.
New added sounds and skins.
Cube says I should help Ferali Dragon with Nali Weapons 3 but thats just way out there for me. Im not up to his level yet lolz.
Happy ripping your enemies to shreds :)

|uK|chiseller
06-13-2011, 10:37 AM
What's your obsession with the flak? Objectophilia much? :p

|uK|Anthrax
06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
I saw a gun like this on a server mh

flakcannonknight
06-13-2011, 07:57 PM
yeah it was called MH-LandOfNapali my friend made it and I helped him making the hell fire flakcannon. the map was based off a level in Unreal Return to Napali

flakcannonknight
06-13-2011, 07:58 PM
What's your obsession with the flak? Objectophilia much? :p

What's your obsession with the snipers and shock combos?

nOs*Wildcard
06-14-2011, 08:41 AM
What's your obsession with the snipers and shock combos?
PWNED.

Maby u should make a mod with all your different flak cannons in there I wouldnt mind Gauntlet with some new weapons we using EXU weapons for quite some time and were getting sleepy waiting for NaliWeapons3 :(
Happy Flakin Knight.