User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Downloading UT issue

Hi Guys,

I just downloaded UT here and it seem like i have a small issue that i cant seem to figure out. The error message is below

"This update requires UT to be installed in the folder first. Please locate the existing folder for UT, or exit and install it now."

I searched for any UT folder to delete but i have none and it still wouldn't install. What am i doing wrong?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Hey bro. You need to download ut via this link http://www.unrealkillers.com/downloa...20Download.zip

Its also in the download section. Unzip it install it - it will install as a demo file. Then use the 436 patch to patch the demo install to make it a full game.

You can also download the new ut patch called ut469 which fixes a lot of issues that ut has, let me know if you want the link for that its from another site

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Come join us on discord as well if you use its, the link is on the top bar

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher! View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just downloaded UT here and it seem like i have a small issue that i cant seem to figure out. The error message is below

"This update requires UT to be installed in the folder first. Please locate the existing folder for UT, or exit and install it now."

I searched for any UT folder to delete but i have none and it still wouldn't install. What am i doing wrong?
    Yes, me too ... iIt seems like someone deleted the files iinside the zip and the whole download is corrupted....

The file hasn't been changed since 2004. I'll have a look to make sure everything in order

I just downloaded and extracted the file - it's as it as when it was first uploaded.

Make sure your AV is not quarantining the files.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I just downloaded and extracted the file - it's as it as when it was first uploaded.

Make sure your AV is not quarantining the files.
    The download link is good on the web as well as the one Blaze posted but for some reason when i run the patch it wont let me go any further... i get this message

Have you installed UT to the C drive? It just wants you to direct it to where the system folder is

I've looked in the C drive. there are No Ut folder. I just dont know why its not installing...

Maybe it has something with my computer not recognizing a RAR file
    Last edited by Butcher!; 05-08-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Thread Information