DMing

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMing

DMing

DM on siege is allowed or not??
    i thought is not allowed but i've seen many players doing this... only on mid killing the others players, preventing them out of or WALK on own base, some times sup spamming... this apes dont attack the core, almost dont attack other builds or wait enemys attack on base (defend)...

only mid killing and killing, it's Siege??
    most of them dont try nuke, dont try get the core or do any other thing that all others siege players does
    defend is on base right? and never in a advantageous position, like behind SPs, hidden or on top of towers... for me that all is DM, not defence i'm right??

and
    DM on Siege! is allowed or not?
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 09-13-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Sounds like you
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Moskva View Post
    Sounds like you
    pay more attention at me next time... demorec and post if you want lol, i dont DM (:
    so how im almost always things like the top core attacker, top attacker, nuke maker from my team??? yep, but im a killer too ;D
    but never DMing

In to certain games i'd agree with Moskva definately. But i saw even a LOT LOT LOT worser cases. When players DM under exuse that they are just defending. DM turns actually into a camping.
    I'd like to see admin's opinion about that and perhaps bringing some clear rule whether it is allowed(and in which situations) or not(and to see some reactions/warnings/kicks/bans).

Quote Originally Posted by terminator View Post
    In to certain games i'd agree with Moskva definately. But i saw even a LOT LOT LOT worser cases. When players DM under exuse that they are just defending. DM turns actually into a camping.
    I'd like to see admin's opinion about that and perhaps bringing some clear rule whether it is allowed(and in which situations) or not(and to see some reactions/warnings/kicks/bans).
    for me KEEP on mid or on enemy base ONLY killing should be not allowed, except if you get metal suit, everyone DM when get this huaiseui

Sam once said: its not allowed. What´s the objetive of a siege game? you all know.

If you are killing your enemy at their base, you are DMing. Cuz if it so easy, go to core and make a real damage.

It´s not defense if you are behind a SP or hide.

And another thing: Dont hate the player, hate the game.

DMing is not that useful imo, you either defend or dm. Unless your gobbling up like every good mid spawn in a map like minicivil you aren't accomplishing much by dming, your offense is just going to run into enemy d + enemy offense respawning and go nowhere. Now if one guy is keeping you in base and your offense can't sneak around him/kill him a couple times, that's just your offense getting creamed, and I don't see a problem with that if it's your fault that you can't kill the guy. You have to remember there's situational DM too, good example is someone doing all the killing while another teammate flames the base, if you can kill them before they can repair burning builds then you just earned your team more ru.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    wrong section of the forum but anyway only a few players and a recent encounter comes to mind

recently being freeze making a shp in the tower or something - i didnt get the whole story but anyway whatever i think hes banned for a few matches ?

and the other player who comes to mind at the moment would be scubhub aka canon who has no interest to attack any builds cores or even help his team, he just seems to dm in and around base when he gets the chance - question is will he ever learn to siege?

abc yesterday sniping enemies in supplier all match in MiniClarion.

Perhaps I should make it that no RU is awarded to enemies when a player is killed in his main supplier (which should be near his core).
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I thought we were talking about DMing in pugs, as far as public goes who cares, people go full retard in pub all the time.

Thread Information