Spokewoman Moko has spoken :P

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Spokewoman Moko has spoken :P
    GAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA SAMMMMM. XDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    GAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA SAMMMMM. XDDDD
    Stop snorting :P <3

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ill tell you whats wrong with minicivil its not really wrong its just how the map plays in siege but here goes

1) the walls are thin meaning you can build through it
    2) this helps gameplay < because you can get weapons without going into your core room < im sure the right person would know the advantages as well as the disadvantages in using the sup from outside, attack wise and defence wise.
    3) theres other maps out there where you can build through walls its just the dependency on how thick that particular wall is.

so...need thicker walls...I don't like how the skybox blurs if you look over the edge of the map...

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

No, the walls were MADE thin so that you can build THROUGH them. Why does nobody understand this?!

The nuke bug was where you can make one THROUGH the FLOOR and THROUGH walls which were NOT designed to be built through.

Siege was never designed for you to make a normal warhead into the floor which makes it invincible.

Is that clear for enough everyone?

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    so...need thicker walls...I don't like how the skybox blurs if you look over the edge of the map...
    that look over the edge was fixed in the newer maps pius play them again lemme know what there like

and yes thats what i was trying to say mincivil and civil war as well as other maps were made that way minicivil was made for siege

If you intend to fix that "build inside walls" bug, I must say is pretty easy to.

Just make a trace everytime you hit fire to build something in the builder, the returned HitLocation + HitNormal will give always a valid place to build, or not build at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralidragon View Post
    If you intend to fix that "build inside walls" bug, I must say is pretty easy to.

Just make a trace everytime you hit fire to build something in the builder, the returned HitLocation + HitNormal will give always a valid place to build, or not build at all.
    SK meddeled with
    that too? oh ood griefe just what players need another stupid glitch to abuse.. [annoyed frown] I already fixed multigunning (except or one small things so I know already what your going to say smart guy) However the constructor is being dumb like that? sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by YDT10 View Post
    This thread is terrible.
    Yes indeed it's like a vomit of dumb rage expletives and CAPS LOCK.

Asside from that there is the potential to extract some usefull information for myself here out of this thread,
    Please, What the hell is this bounceing thing everyones talking about? PLEASE SEND ME A PM instead of broadcasting it on the forum if it's a severly lame glitch. I might as well put this bouncing glitch checked off on my fix list... Soooo
    Constructor...yeah... Why was it changed again? could somone explain? What I head from SK when he made his quick little change was he was removing the FIT CHECK function of the constructor so you can place buildings anywhere regardless of there mass...sigh.

Anyways, Glitch list my pm box thanks

EDIT:
    Oh and Ferail Dragon Finnish Nali Weapons 3!!! lol We are eager to play Gauntlet with it Nice to see you around these parts
    Last edited by nOs*Wildcard; 05-23-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Bitching At Ferail Dragon

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

Thread Information