Billion Dollar Man removing containers again! - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lmao..

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

10 PRINT "My Location";
    20 GOTO 10

RUN

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    PS: I need to learn how to read fucking buttons I guess. Edit Post <-> Reply
    man don't tell me about it... you won't believe how many times i misclicked-.-'

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    man don't tell me about it... you won't believe how many times i misclicked-.-'
    Knowing you kenneth, we probably would believe you.

I only come here to say i love that gift of cat lfmao so fucking funny hahahhahahhah

Go Away....

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    [X][~FLuKE~][X][;106477]He is banned until 15/02/2006.

There are still a lot of people who think they are untouchable, but lately I am noticing a lot of favouritism for certain players. They do something that is not allowed and get banned, they protest and get let off.

Blaze knows one I am talking about, lying by stating they did not build SP's through the floor/ceiling and that they jumped with boots to build, then accepted their answer immediately that it was built outside, when they actually jumped to Upgrade as they could not upgrade through the floor/ceiling after building. It totally fucked up the balance of the game.

fed up of the fucking favouritism.
    can remember that game clearly if you have a demo feel free to ban him, wasnt questioning anyone when I asked just wanted to see what answer he gave me himself

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    can remember that game clearly if you have a demo feel free to ban him, wasnt questioning anyone when I asked just wanted to see what answer he gave me himself
    I'm over it now, I must have been ovulating when I had that mini rant.

I know he did it but did not see them until they were building, and only just spawned, twice I saw them building and no one at all in mid but players above it in the ceiling void. I am sure if needed that other players who were there will agree with me.

His attitude made me want to throat fuck him with a hot poker. apart from that, I had no reaction
    @SAM why can I say cunt fuck shit but not coc k? lol *His coc kiness

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Osyris View Post
    I only come here to say i love that gift of cat lfmao so fucking funny hahahhahahhah
    ikr.... I space out staring at it in every thread kenneth has posted in and I don't know why....
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 01-21-2016 at 07:15 PM.

Still, on my team I stated my intentions to experiment with the SC placement and let everyone in advance I'd be doing it (they agreed after going into the nuke room and seeing the clusters healing the future SC's).
    From what I can read here, he didn't mention a thing and didn't rebuild (or help rebuild) at all so I guess the ban is kinda well applied, maybe not so long but w/e I wasn't on his team so I don't know all the details.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Because its an offensive word!

Thread Information